Latest Review about 8 years ago

John T.
Chester Sprgs, PA
10/06/2011
Tom Oats Review
Great work at a great price.

GL
Gary L.
Downingtown, PA
09/23/2011
Great Folks
Comfortable atmosphere, nice place to wait for your LOF while on WiFi or watching TV.

FE
Francine E.
Exton, PA
09/07/2011
Ford Truck Inspection
Work is always done well at a fair price.

Matthew D.
Pottstown, PA
09/06/2011
Truck Maintenance
I did not wait at all when I brought in my vehicle. The work was done very timely since I was waiting for my vehicle. I am able to use the open WIFI to do work while I am waiting. Their pricing on basic maintenance seems to very competitive.

KP
Kimberly P.
East Norriton, PA
08/30/2011
Great Service!
They took time to explain the repairs and even after I checked around at other local shops, found their pricing was fair. Glad to have an honest garage in the area.

TK
Timothy K.
Collegeville, PA
08/25/2011
Service rating
Service was performed timely with high quality.

HW
Heidi W.
Chester Springs, PA
08/08/2011
Did a great job.
I've been taking my car to Tom Oates Automotive for years. They do great work and I trust them.