Mary M.
08/27/2018
Honest!
I was given a honest estimate about my oil leak and decided to just donate it to Veterans site. Thanks for being so kind and not charging me anything.

Sandra C.
04/12/2018
Honest and Reasonable Car Repair
Thanks! To this repair shop for being honest and reasonably priced
You wouldn’t be disappointed. The owner is very knowledgeable
They are also very friendly, great customer service
I used them twice and will recommend to others.

BF
Becky F.
Cypress, TX
03/28/2018
Honest, reliable great customer service
We have taken a couple of our vehicles to Tomball Car Clinic and have had great experiences. Pete is honest and reliable and overall customer service is great. We will continue to use for all of our cat issues. I highly recommend them

Destiny H.
05/25/2017
Honest and caring
I Brought my car in for Several different problems! Pete was honest on prices and what the most important thing was to do! I appreciate them being patient and honest with me! Happy with the service I got! And will be back to get the rest done.

GB
GARRET B.
Spring, TX
Chevrolet Camaro
07/03/2013
Great staff
Pete and his wife are always very nice, and they along with their mechanics are very knowledgeable. I appreciate their honesty and willingness to help.

RP
RICHARD P.
06/17/2013
Good service provided - as usual!
Brought my vehicle in for some peripheral repairs. Staff was courteous and knowledgeable. They gave me options and prospective charges for all repairs.