Toms Bulldog Automotive Inc

LF
Leah F.
05/08/2017
Honest, dependable
So satisfied that we found a great place to take our vehicle. Everything was explained in detail what it needed and what it would cost. The whole staff bends over backwards to accommodate you. The work was done and in the time frame it was promised. I feel safe in my car. This will be the only place I will bring my car to have any work done.

LF
Leah F.
05/03/2017
Integrity, honesty performance
So relieved to have found a business that is customer oriented. They are honest and made us feel comfortable and we know our vehicle is safe and what it will need down the road....thank you all!

Mitch M.
Lakeside, OR
07/09/2016
Should be called fraudulent automotive
They replaced the fuse box. A one hour job. Charged me $303.11 labor. Also charged $47.62 for shop supplies. Maybe a rag to dust off the fuse box. Total fraud!!!

NB
Nicholas B.
12/30/2015
Blanket repairs, you will pay for more then what's wrong with your vehicle.
I would tell anyone I could to avoid this establishment all together, they like to replace parts on your vehicle that are functioning and charge you for the removal and replacement at a premium.
When my car needed a new Ignition Control Module, they insisted that the car needed new spark plugs with wires and complete distributor cap assembly. After requesting the old parts be given back to me, I had them all tested by a licenced electrician and mechanic at my work. All the parts that were replaced minus the Ignition Control Module, were working fine and there was no need to replace them. This cost an estimated 250.00 extra dollars that was unnecessary.
If you have to deal with this shop, make sure you know exactly what is wrong with your car. When I called back after the service was done and asked why they did not diagnose the problem was only the Ignition Control Module, I was told that the technician felt they needed to be replaced.

Ignition Control Module + Labor = around $200 to 250.

My Bill when they were done = $600+

I will be finding another mechanic.

BW
Bill W.
North Bend, OR
10/13/2011
I have used them before with repair work on my Buick. This time it was a repair of the brakes in my 4x4 Ford pickup. The work was accomplished in a timely manner at a reasonable price. I will continue to return to them. They are honest and very straight forward.

DK
Dave K.
Coos Bay, OR
09/01/2011
Finally...a honest mechanic
Tom, Erin, Paul, Cody, and the rest of the crew are knowledgable, very helpful, and most of all very honest. They drop everything to help out a customer in need. I won't take any of my 4 vehicles to any one else.

RJ
Roni J.
Coos Bay, OR
07/21/2011
I appreciated the attitude of my very minor problem. I didn't understand it, but I was treated as if it were the most important thing on their schedule and they found the problem and fixed it and I went away finally liking my carl.

HM
Hank M.
Port Orford, OR
07/06/2011
Thank You!!
You went way above and beyond when we came in in our 2003 Dodge truck and had a U joint that was shot! You wouldn't let us drive it home and, Thank You so much for the excellent service!!!! Hank and Tanya Miller