Cheryl B.
07/10/2020
As always the guys at Top Notch Auto are the top notch. Steve and Owen are the best. Great service, reasonable prices and jyst good people.

David M.
Lake Zurich, IL
Chevrolet Camaro
07/06/2020
69 custom Camaro
The professionals at Top Notch did excellent work on my custom 69 Camaro. I know I can count on them to keep my car mechanically safe and performing at a high level. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Dave

ROBERTO G.
Oak Forest, IL
Chevrolet Camaro
07/05/2020
Quality work high recommended
Owen is very honest and upfront on necessary repairs. Very great work In a fair price. I’ve had my car worked on for routine maintenance and replace the rear end of my camaro. Both times I’m very satisfied with the work done. I drive 70 just to get work done with Owen because of the trust his level of service will always be great. Thank you very much

SD
STEVEN & BETH D.
07/02/2020
Recent repair on Honda Civic and always repaired at Top Notch... great history
So much to say...top notch is the best of the best. This recent repair was needed and much based on safety for a long trip we needed to take. All was perfect. Owen and Steve thank you so much for your repair, a very reasonable price, and your great team.

Rebekah S.
Algonquin, IL
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Rebekah said they were honest , the customer service was good and she didn't feel like she was being lied to.

Ali M.
06/25/2020
Fantastic place
Once again this garage is the best in the area. I’ve been bringing my cars here for service since they opened. Best value around. The staff are always pleasant and helpful. This is why I travel one hour to come here. There are plenty of places closer to home but I continue to patronize this business because of their fair prices and good values. Thank you guys.

SK
Steve K.
Illinois
Nissan 350Z
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they were awesome, treated him great and he gets a great deal every time he goes there.

FC

CK
Connie K.
06/12/2020
An honest shop!
Been going to them for years, since he came to Crystal Lake. So have our kids. Turnaround time is great, and they stand by their word.

JE
James E.
Buick LaCrosse
05/30/2020
Great Service Again
Called on Thursday and had an appointment for Friday. They diagnosed the problem and called to explain and what the cost would be.
No surprises at all just upfront friendly service.

Thank you Top Notch!

AZ
Amanda Z.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Amanda said she appreciates the guys always take care of her family and her vehicle.

AH
Alex H.
Hampshire, IL
05/20/2020
Owen and staff provide an awesome reliable service. We have been coming here shortly after they opened for business. I have not regretted recommending them to my friends. They are good at what they do and their rates are more than fair.

FC
Fernando C.
Elgin, IL
Honda Accord Wgn
05/15/2020
Honest people
Quality work and people you can trust them with their Opinión as to what is wrong with your car .

Jim M.
05/14/2020
Best shop in town
I always know that these guys are going to be honest with me and my vehicle is going to get fixed right. I have honestly recommended Top Notch to countless friends. The only shop I’ll let work on my vehicles.

SD
STEVEN & BETH D.
Buick Regal
05/10/2020
The team and professional experience they have. They are working for you
Great job for the cars I take there for my family. Top Notch is family and their goal is to fix your problem with your vehicle at great and always reasonable price, and being caring going forward. With the issues I have had with my older and newer cars...they are awesome... from my family to yours Owen...and Stephen and your team... Thank you...see you soon.