CT
Chris T.
Ridgefield, IL
10/03/2020
An old-fashion great auto-repair shop
The Boomers our there will remember that local repair shop that you always took your car to get fixed rather than a dealership. Why? Because you trusted them. Because you knew the owner, who was the mechanic, or was always one of the mechanics, because they were on-your-side, never gouged you, never padded the bill and stood behind their work. They told you not to repair minor issues that were not yet worth the money to bother with, and warned you about repairs that were likely down the road. T h i s i s t h a t k i n d o f s h o p . Rare, these days.

CF
CINDY F.
Marengo, IL
GMC Acadia
10/01/2020
These guys are GREAT!!
Steve and Owen always go out of their way to accommodate my needs in a very efficient manner to get my vehicle back to me asap. Thanks so much for everything guys! I appreciate you Always!!! 😄

Roy C.
Illinois
Lincoln Town Car
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Roy said they did a good job

John M.
09/29/2020
Great service.
Top Notch replaces some fuel injectors at a price much cheaper than the local dealership and also had some reconnections for maintenance.

Jessica A.
Illinois
Jeep Patriot
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Jessica said it was good service, and they were really friendly.

JAMIE H.
Algonquin, IL
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/23/2020
Simply the Best!
Top Notch is always the best! Very detailed with inspections and provide great information about my car. I really like how they explain what needs to be fixed and let you know about things that can wait. Very honest and great business, would highly recommend!

WK
WALLY K.
Crystal Lake, IL
09/20/2020
Cares bout customers.
I had an issue with the price I was charged and Owen the owner took prompt attention to my response and refunded me the price in issue. I highly recommend this place. The manager Steve is very courteous to his customers also. The response to my problem was taken care of immediately by Owen and I will be a repeat customer.

09/20/2020
Very friendly staff.
The staff is courteous and nice. I just think the prices are pricey. I understand everyone has to make money but seeing my part was under warranty I honestly believe the price I was charged for labor was too much.
OB
Owen B., OWNER from Top Notch Auto And More responded on 09/21/2020

Wally,

We appreciate your response, however, there may be a few things that are being overlooked. One, we did not provide the original part or installation of the failed componant, the vendor could not find any history of the parts purchase via your name or phone number, but we were able to get them to warranty the part for you. Two, the amount charged also included the diagnostic fee, to determine exactly what was needed to repair your vehicle. Three, upon replaceing the failed componant, it was then discovered that the key fob was also needed, as the door lock was malfunctioning, this was noit known until the door locks functioned properly. You then provided us a new key fob, which was programmed for you at no additional fee or charge. Please feel free to call us at 815-526-3626 to discuss the situation further if needed.

David M.
Lake Zurich, IL
09/14/2020
69 Camaro, rear axles and parking brake replacement
Thanks Top Notch Auto for performing excellent work on my Camaro. Always keeping it safe and performing at it's best.

ROBERTO G.
Oak Forest, IL
09/13/2020
Awesome Service as usual
Owen hands down is the most honest and knowledgeable mechanic I’ve ever worked with hands down. I drive over 70 miles just to get to his shop and I do it because I trust he will leave my car running amazing every time. From routine maintenance to performance upgrades he always does an awesome shop. Thank you ! Loyal customer for life !

GM
Gail M.
HUMMER H2
09/10/2020
Owen and Steve are straight shooters
I can trust my truck and I am
Well cared for. They are very considerate of your time and inconvenience of not having a vehicle while work is being done.
Thanks

PH
PAUL H.
Wilmette, IL
08/23/2020
Still the best!!
Absolutely 💯 experts on the cars they work on!

Dave S.
Ringwood, IL
08/16/2020
Great work on my wife's 1991 Camaro
Great work on my wife's 1991 Camaro. Had an issue with the timing which was fixed on the return visit.

AP
ALEX P.
08/15/2020
Quality work , Great people !

Cheri S.
08/11/2020
Quality people, quality service you can trust!
Best place around the NW area for quality service on any vehicle. Like the name and the people it's Top Notch!!

TP
TOM P.
Crystal Lake, IL
Mercedes-Benz C250
08/11/2020
Great Job
Very reasonable, fast and great job.