Latest Review about 2 months ago

KA
Kevin A.
07/27/2018
Took AWESOME care of my mustang!!!!!
Mustangs are small and a pain to work on, but they take care of my mustang EVERY time!!!!!!WOULDNT TRUST MY CAR ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!

sean s.
09/03/2015
they lied repeatedly
As a former customer for over a decade when I took my excursion in for warranty shocks an oil change a balance and rotation boy was I surprised that I got returned. it took them three and a half days to find the shocks so they say. when I got the vehicle back it just wasn't driving right. I brought it in a week later upon their request and they didn't even bother to look at it the entire day until Icalled at 1 pm. As I picked up my vehicle 15 minutes before they close they were gone and my keys were left on top of my tire. a letter was in the vehicle basically saying there was nothing more they can do that my vehicle needed a new steering pump and that everything they did was up to specs. having driven the vehicle for 15 years I figured they were wrong . I took it to skid marks and none of my four tires were properly balanced some were twounces out of balance and none of the lugs were torque to specifications none of them! When I confronted the office manager about this and told him I never would return he told me basically the feeling was mutual and couldn'tcare less and that maybe he should have driven the vehicle which he actualy didnt do but claimed he did.wrote those vehicles

called. then they wrote a letter claiming
they had drugs in the vehicle

DANIEL D.
Honda Accord
12/24/2014
They got the job done.
I needed a new tire and the one needed was not in stock. They told me to come back at 3;30 to get the tire installed. I came back at 3:40 and the job was done in 10 minutes. They do what they say they will do. Thanks.

CHARLES S.
Mazda MPV
12/17/2014
tire purchase
Very prompt and courteous service. Very pleased.

LJ
LELIA / RONNIE J.
09/13/2014
Gaurantee on battery
Interstate Battery failed after 1 year.
Returned for a replacement at small cost to m. Very pleased

CHRIS M.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/03/2014
Always find the time to help customers
No matter how small or large the job, we feel like we can bring our vehicles to you and receive the best treatment and workmanship possible. Not so with AGCO and others.

BUDDY H.
Denham Springs, LA
Chevrolet Traverse
06/22/2014
Billy Hebert makes it great. Always with a smile to great you.
I have good experiences when I go there. Always an honest word when dealing with you. I have recomended many people through the years. I have been dealing with Billy Hebert for 30 years. I can always rely on him. Great man and honest!

DAVID D.
Saturn SC1
06/21/2014
Very Freindly
Got my quote fast. Nice people to work with.

DANIEL D.
06/02/2014
Casual but professional atmosphere
Did a good job. Very quick service and all employees displayed a good attitude. Only negative is parking lot - not big enough

CHRIS M.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/23/2014
Always have time for you.
Ever since Mr. Billy went out personally and changed the battery in my suburban in the pouring down rain, I have been a loyal customer.

JOHN B.

PC
PHIL C.
05/10/2014
Employees
As always friendly and professional service.

J H M.
04/03/2014
Billy Hebert
Good price
Reasonable wait time

GW
GARY/JANIE W.
03/23/2014
it was my husband who came in not me
You put this review under the wrong name please try again

BILLY/MICHELE/BRITY W.
GMC Sierra
02/21/2014
Highest recommendation
I have nothing but praise for the people at Total Tire and Service. I have been using this shop for years and I give them my highest recommendation. They are very honest and will bend over backwards to ensure customer satisfaction. In a world driven by fast money it is rare to find a business that strives so hard to build long lasting customer relationships. Billy Hebert and his crew are a group of top notch mechanics that I trust completely. I would not bring my car anywhere else.

DAVID D.
Saturn SL1
12/26/2013
Very Freindly And Fast Service!
Nice people to work with, very honest and friendly workers. Been to many other businesses, but this one is the best!

GR
GREG R.
Buick LaCrosse
12/08/2013
The staff is very helpful, the service is quick and the price is fair.
I always go to Total Tire because I can trust them to do a good job.

BOB W.
Dodge
11/11/2013
Quick and Easy
I brought my vehicle in to be checked out. My diagnosis was confirmed and the proper repair work was done very efficiently.

SARAH B.
Infiniti G37
11/07/2013
Honest and friendly Service
I can depend on Total Tire to do excellent job. They do what they say and say what they are going to do to my car. Total Tire is clean and the personal is friendly.

BOB W.
10/31/2013
Friendly, fair and fast
I have known one of the sales reps there for over 20 years. I KNOW he is going to tell me the truth when it comes to what I need to know about my vehicles.