TIMOTHY S.
Clarence, NY
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
03/07/2019
Initial Stelvio Service
Service crew were very attentive but lacking some technical confidence. Owning - and servicing - an Alfa is an acknowledged journey. These vehicles have a few technical annoyances comparing to leading brands, service techs may need to really go above and beyond to solve consumer problems when comparing to more established marks - Chev, MB, BMW, etc.. My car; (1) auto-stop triggers errors when cold (2) headliner creaks with an Alfa brand roof rack. Both of these problems are livable however annoyances that take away from my driving experience. Neither of these addressed to satisfaction as seemingly 'no service solution' was available. My view, uber-experienced techs could fix both, that was the service I was hoping for. Still love the car - and the dealer - despite the quirks. I am on the journey.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for your review, Timothy. We appreciate the feedback. Our hope is there will be a solution to the noted issues in the future. Sam, our service manager, and his team always go the extra mile to ensure their customers are recieving the highest quality customer service posisble. We are glad you are enojying your Alfa and again our hope is that these issues are resolved in the future!

Displaying 1 Review