Jesus S.
Dover, NJ
2021 Hyundai Palisade
10/20/2020 Category: Sales
Towne Hyundai
There service was exceptional and excellent service from the entire staff.

CP
Cornelia P.
Fort Lee, NJ
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/19/2020 Category: Sales
Kona
Very nice and professional sales service. I only can recommend this great dealership.

Hello Cornelia,

Thank you for your 5-Star review!  We value your business, if we can assist you either with your current vehicle or with a future vehicle, please reach out to us @ 973-366-7777.

Hackettstown, NJ
10/19/2020 Category: Sales
Great service and an excellent staff

Hello Suzanne,

Thank you for the 5-Star rating!  We value your business, if we can assist you either with your current vehicle or with a future vehicle, please reach out to us @ 973-366-7777.

Brenda M.
Netcong, NJ
2021 Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience
Made my appt and Joe was prompt and ready for my visit .. we had a consultation prior over the phone and he was prepared with vehicles to show ... paperwork was handled speedily and I went home with a vehicle in a timely manner

Hello Brenda,

Thank you for your 5-Star review.  We value your business, if we can assist you either with your current vehicle or with a future vehicle, please reach out to us @ 973-366-7777.

DA
David A.
Dover, NJ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2020 Category: Sales
Top Notch
My salesman Jose Matos was cordial, and made the buying experience very easy. His assistance at anytime to review the features of the car was so helpful.
This is my second Santa Fe I purchased from Towne Hyundai. A great vehicle and reputation. I found the service department very thorough with my previous Santa Fe and will continue going there.
JOSEPH H. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

Hello David,

Thank you for the wonderful 5-Star review!  We value your business, if we can assist you either with your current vehicle or with a future vehicle, please reach out to us @ 973-366-7777.

AG
Angela G.
Stanhope, NJ
10/12/2020 Category: Sales
Outstanding service
Even though I showed up at the end of the day on Saturday, I was still able to test drive the car I was looking at and make an arrangement for an appointment for Monday. Everyone was pleasant to work with and I left at the end of the night with the car I wanted.
JOSEPH H. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Hello Angela,

Thank you for your kind words & 5-Star review.  We value your business, if we can assist you either with your current vehicle or with a future vehicle, please reach out to us @ 973-366-7777.

Dana M.
Wharton, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2020 Category: Sales
Love Hyundai
Second car financing through Towne Hyundai. Between the features, reliability, and cost; I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Hello Dana,

Thank you for your kind review.  We value your business, if we can assist you either with your current vehicle or with a future vehicle, please reach out to us @ 973-366-7777.

GB
Geraldine B.
Budd Lake, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/08/2020 Category: Sales
No complaints
I highly recommend Denville Hyundai. No pressure, answered all my questions, mentioned what I was looking for and got the car of my dreams!! Not sure if I could name my salesman but Christian Ochs was wonderful and got me the car I wanted!! Thanks Christian.

Hello Geraldine,

Carmella M.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2020 Category: Sales
Sales
Joe Ippolito Is a phenomenal sales man every time I call him he knows what I need he makes everything go so smoothly he works with you he is one of the best he is a great gentleman and a great friend thank you so much Joe for everything you do for me

Hello Carmella,

Thank you for your great 5-star review.  We value your business, if we can assist you either with your current vehicle or with a future vehicle, please reach out to us @ 973-366-7777.

Syephanie B.
Landing, NJ
10/04/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent salesman
The whole experience was excellent. From the point we walked in our salesman Jose was very attentive, knowledgeable, and helpful. I didn’t feel pressured at all. He was a perfect blend for a salesman. He tried everything to be helpful and understanding. 5/5 Would work with him again.
JOSEPH H. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for your wonder review of Jose.  We value your business, if we can assist you either with your current vehicle or with a future vehicle, please reach out to us @ 973-366-7777.

10/03/2020 Category: Sales
Spectacular team!!
Very caring and work with you!!
JOSEPH H. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Hello,

Bernardsville, NJ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/30/2020 Category: Sales
Great Car Buying Experience
Joe and Jess were a great help when buying my Hyundai, they explained everything thoroughly and changed the way I felt about purchasing a car. They were quick and courteous the whole way through.
JOSEPH H. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/03/2020

Hello,

Thank you for your kind review praising of Joe & Jess.  We value your business, if we can assist you either with your current vehicle or with a future vehicle, please reach out to us @ 973-366-7777.

Donald S.
Summit, NJ
09/23/2020 Category: Sales
Great service all the way around
I have bought 2 vehicles and have leased 3 vehicles.

I find the sales staff and the facility excellent in all ways. Joe Ippolito is a top sales person and your service department is also top notch.
As long as I am able to drive; I will continue to work with Towne Hyundai

Hello Don,

Thank you for your fantastic review.  As always, we value your business if we can assist you either with your current vehicle or with a future vehicle, please reach out to us @ 973-366-7777.

EC
Elissa C.
09/21/2020 Category: Sales
Towne Hyundai of Denville is always welcoming!
Jose has been our sales person for at least 3 of my Hyundai purchases. He always works to get us the greatest deal both on our trade in and on sale price. He is beyond knowledgeable and always honest. The whole Towne Hyundai team always communicates clearly and always in a timely fashion. They have great customer service.

Hello Elissa,

Thank you for your 5-star review of Jose & Towne Hyundai!  We appreciate you the time you've been part Towne family, if we can assist you either with your current vehicle or with a future vehicle, please reach out to us @ 973-366-7777.

Sanjiv B.
West Orange, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/19/2020 Category: Sales
This dealership deserves all the Stars!!
Joe Ippolito is best salesman, human being, and very professional and personal. Everything he delivers is in Excellence!!
An asset to any organization

Hello Sanjiv,

Thank you for your generous review.  We value your business, if we can assist you either with your current vehicle or with a future vehicle, please reach out to us @ 973-366-7777.