Overall Rating 3.2692308/5Overall Rating 3.2692308/5Overall Rating 3.2692308/5rating 3.2692308rating 3.2692308
Overall Rating 1.92308/5rating 1.92308rating 1.92308rating 1.92308rating 1.92308
FRED A. on 11/24/2017
"Great quality of workmanship"
Work was done with professionalism and explained.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/24/2017 06:46 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Good morning. Please allow me to begin by apologizing for your experience on your last service wait time. We pride ourselves on presenting a level of individual service that is among the finest and it greatly concerns us all when we fail to live up to the expectations of our guests. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Towne Hyundai is always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. We are presently working to build an express team that we trust will speed up future wait times. We do, however, want to thank you kindly for your patience during your last visit and hope to demonstrate our overall improvement on your future visits. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Verified Customer on 11/23/2017
"Great car but hiccup with their customer service"
Love my Hyundai Santa Fe - dealership provides good service. A delay in completion of a recent regular maintenance visit was annoying and created a problem with my work schedule. It's not the norm so I am hoping my next visit will be better!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 11:53 PM
Anthony L., Service Manager at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Good morning. I apologize for the issues in coordinating your shuttle service and timing of your service. I will reach out to you shortly to speak to you regarding this.

Anthony

Anthony Lopez
973-366-7777
alopez@townehyundai.com
John J. on 11/23/2017
"Very satisfied "
Towne Hyundai has always been there for me. I always use them for service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 09:23 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you so much for the review! We understand you have many choices in your car servicing needs, and appreciate that you have chosen Towne Hyundai! Have a wonderful day!

Lori S. on 11/23/2017
"Personalized Service "
Love the personalized service and communication from staff on the progress of my service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/23/2017 03:22 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and everyone on SureCritic! I am very pleased to hear that we were able to complete your service with a smile! We look forward to seeing you in the future, and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Luis C. on 11/22/2017
"Great"
So far so good
Review Created: 11/22/2017 08:13 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your most recent experience, we really appreciate it! If you ever have any questions, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to working with you in the future, and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for all your automotive needs!

"Came in for a recall"
Everyone was very polite. Estimated time to fix car was very accurate
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/22/2017 04:47 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Good Morning! Thank you for providing feedback on your most recent service experience and for publicly sharing your voice on our department! We look forward to working with you for your next service. Thank you again for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Verified Customer on 11/22/2017
"Oil Change and Brake Light Fix"
Everything was great except that they didn’t change my mileage sticker for my next oil change. Now I’ll probably forget when to come in again. Other than that the staff was friendly and service was completed by the time we needed it to be done.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 11/22/2017 03:26 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Good Morning! Thank you for providing feedback on your most recent service experience and for publicly sharing your voice on our department! We do apologize for not providing a next service mileage sticker on your vehicle. I will go ahead and text you the next mileage you should be expected to be due for your next oil change. Our service department also gives out courtesy calls and texts to let our cutomers know they may be coming due for maintenance. If you're ever in the area, please feel free to stop by our service department and pick up the mileage sticker you are entitled to. Once again we do apologize for this. We look forward to working with you for your next service. Thank you again for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs.

"Feeling Forgotten"
Service was timely and my service rep very helpful. But it has been over two weeks since a part had to be ordered and I haven't heard about it or received and update. This is the second time this has happened to me at this dealership with an ordered part.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 02:08 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you for the online review! I've looked into the part for you and do see it just recently came in. Please feel free to call us at your convenience so we may set you up with an appointment. I'll also be giving your contact info to your service advisor, Richie, so he may contact you as well. We look forward to working with you! Thank you so very much for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Kevin D. on 11/22/2017
"Beautiful newly refurbished dealerships. Comfortable seating area in the service lobby."
I have always received outstanding service from the staff @ Towne Hyundai!
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 02:02 PM

Jane F. on 11/22/2017
"I've leased two cars through Joe Ippolito "
Very good experience with sales in general. Most times the service has been excellent, but once they messed up ordering parts, but then Joe in service arranged for a loaner and it worked out, and they didn't charge me due to the mix up. All in all, an excellent, customer oriented experience.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/22/2017 01:04 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your most recent experience, we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear that your issue with the ordered part could be rectified and apologize for the matter once again. If you ever have any questions, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to working with you in the future, and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for all your automotive needs!

Danielle B. on 11/22/2017
"5 Stars for Towne Hyundai "
Excellant job by everyone who works at Towne Hyundai. I have alreadty recommended Towne H to a family member who subsequent;y leased vehicle from there. Towne Hyundai provides excellance in a field where I believe this may be rare.
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 01:03 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Good morning! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Your recommendation to friends and family is the greatest compliment we can receive! It is nice to see our hard work pay off! Enjoy your day and we will see you soon!

"Ok service "
Takes too long
Review Created: 11/22/2017 11:16 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

Good morning. Please allow me to begin by apologizing for the wait on your last service visit.
I do see on your file you had an oil change, tire rotation and filter changed. Your service ran over an hour since we do complete a multi-point inspection when you bring in the vehicle as well as wash, dry and vaccum the vehicle for you.

John G. on 11/22/2017
"Orderly, Professional and Timely"
This was a good first visit. The checkup was done on a timely basis. The staff was courteous and attentive.
Review Created: 11/22/2017 10:47 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our service team! Our customers are very important to us here at Towne Hyundai. If there was anything we missed that would have earned a 5 star rating please feel free to give us a call at (973)366-7777 and let us know! Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Taheera G. on 11/22/2017
"Always a pleasant staff"
Great staff, friendly, fast service. My only complaint is they advertise they take competitors coupons but then don't accept coupons from other places that provide oil changes since their service does not include a car wash. We should have the option to decline car wash.
Review Created: 11/22/2017 10:42 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our service team! Our customers are very important to us here at Towne Hyundai. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If there was anything else we missed that would have earned a 5 star rating please feel free to give us a call at (973)366-7777 and let us know! Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Susan M. on 11/22/2017
"service"
Service advisor, Tony was polite, interested and explained all fully.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata

Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 07:44 PM

ELIZABETH A. on 11/20/2017
"Careless Service"
I was doing you a favor by not writing a review, but your web site insists I fill this out. When I picked up the car after service, The paper protective floor mat was still in the vehicle, the interior had not been vacuumed, and, much worse, the fuse puller that you used to pull out a bad fuse was under the paper floor mat rather than having been returned to its holder in the fuse box under the hood. Had I not know what it was, my wife probably would have tossed it out next time she cleaned the interior.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 01:20 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Good afternoon. Please allow me to begin by apologizing for your experience with our dealership. We pride ourselves on offering a level of personal service that is among the best and it greatly concerns all of us when we fail to live up to the expectations of our guests. Because your experience does matter to us, I would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your visit and welcome the opportunity to talk with you personally. Please feel free to contact me at (973) 366-7777.

Verified Customer on 11/18/2017

Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 04:18 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Gregory S. on 11/16/2017
"Friendly service, just need to speed it up a bit at the back end. "
This is my 3rd vehicle from Towne Hyundai, so obviously I like the product and people. It's not a huge complaint, just I don't see how it would take an hour and a half to due an oil change, tire rotation, and fluids.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 05:32 AM
Anthony L., Service Manager at Towne Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

I truly apologize for the delay. We are currently making efforts and changes to improve the time to complete basic services.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Anthony Lopez