Overall Rating 3.200002/5Overall Rating 3.200002/5Overall Rating 3.200002/5rating 3.200002rating 3.200002
Overall Rating 1.96/5rating 1.96rating 1.96rating 1.96rating 1.96
Leonard D. on 10/20/2017
"customer"
Not happy that I had to pay for a battery!
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:46 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Good Morning! Thank you for providing feedback on your most recent service experience and for publicly sharing your voice on our department! We look forward to working with you for your next service. Thank you again for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Verified Customer on 10/19/2017
"car service"
they let me know what I needed for my car they were very respectful to me and they text me when they were done
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 10:17 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your most recent experience, we really appreciate it! If you ever have any questions, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to working with you in the future, and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for all your automotive needs!

Robin M. on 10/19/2017
"Friendly customer service"
Friendly staff, great service, nice waiting room with wifi so I can work while waiting!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 06:00 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you for the online review! Please let us know how we can help you in the future. We look forward to working with you again!

Diego D. on 10/18/2017
"The people"
It feels like you are being helped by friends! Amazing service
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 07:41 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for the review! We understand you have many choices in your car servicing needs, and appreciate that you have chosen Towne Hyundai! Have a wonderful day!

Irene C. on 10/18/2017
"Pleasant experience"
How many can say going to get your car serviced is a pleasant experience? Well when I go to Towne Hyundai I can make that statement.
Why? Because from the person that takes the car, to the service desk that takes the information, to the waiting area, it is all a pleasant experience. They will let you know if there is anything else that needs attention because they check everything. I have gone to other dealerships for service and they are not all the same.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 02:59 PM

Verified Customer on 10/18/2017
"Highly recommended "
I went to this dealership to have an oil change in my car. I was treated very well. The service was great and in a short period of time. They also offer a shuttle to take you to anywhere close while you're waiting for your car to be done, which is great. I definitely recommend this dealership
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 02:32 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and everyone on SureCritic! I am very pleased to hear that we were able to complete your service with a smile! We look forward to seeing you in the future, and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Sherrie L. on 10/18/2017
"customer service/repairs"
excellent customer service. Also, had brake problem and Hyundai was honest and told me it was under warranty. I would not have known. Wonderful! Repairs are always done quickly & car runs perfectly.
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 01:29 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Good morning! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Your recommendation to friends and family is the greatest compliment we can receive! It is nice to see our hard work pay off! Enjoy your day and we will see you soon!

Patrick O. on 10/18/2017
"Competent and helpful"
Had an appointment. Car was accepted immediately. Oil change took less than an hour.
Very satisfied with the entire service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 11:35 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

Good afternoon! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Your recommendation to friends and family is the greatest compliment we can receive! It is nice to see our hard work pay off! Enjoy your day and we will see you soon!

Breanne M. on 10/18/2017
"Great service "
They are always friendly when I come in and the service is done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 11:12 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our service team! Our customers are very important to us here at Towne Hyundai! If there was anything we missed that would have earned a 5 star rating please feel free to give us a call at (973)366-7777 and let us know! Thanks and have a great day!

Verified Customer on 10/18/2017
"I really like salesman, Jose Mattos, and I continue to come here because of his integrity and style of handling customers. I apologize if I have not correctly spelled Jose's last name."
see above
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 10:45 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our service team! We're glad to hear you've enjoyed your dealings with our sales department!

Sureshcha P. on 10/16/2017
"NA"
NA
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/16/2017 11:54 AM

James M. on 10/16/2017
"Gets it done quickly"
A good one - it was only an oil change.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/16/2017 07:18 AM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves in being the best car care package, from sales to service! I am so happy to hear our hard work has paid off!

JAMES D. on 10/15/2017
"Surveys are annoying "
If I come back you’ll know I’m satisfied but you Lester me with taking a survey
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 06:30 PM
Ashley B., Service Department at Towne Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and everyone on SureCritic! I apologize about the survey's incovenience but we do hank you for choosing Towne Hyundai and taking your time to fill one out. Enjoy your day.

Verified Customer on 10/15/2017
"A SERVICE DEPARTMENT THAT HONORS YOUR TIME"
Towne Hyundai has a service department that actually honors your time. No wait and the car was serviced thoroughly within a reasonable amount of time. Service representatives are knowledgeable and friendly.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 06:30 AM

Verified Customer on 10/15/2017
"on time appointments, clean waiting room and friendly crew. "
Great service!!!!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 04:08 AM

Kenneth S. on 10/15/2017
"Oil Change and Factory Recall"
Service took about 1 hour. Customer service agent was very pleasant. Had a cup of coffee and read a book in a comfortable chair.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 04:07 AM

Alan F. on 10/13/2017
"Fast and Courteous Service"
I had an appointment and even though the Service Department was busy, the warrenty replacement did not take longer than what I was told.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 06:57 AM

Lucio M. on 10/12/2017
"Professional service"
Everybody is concentraded on their job and on customer satisfaccion.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 03:04 PM

Robert B. on 10/12/2017
"Great Service"
Really great and friendly service! Very fast compared to other dealerships I've dealt with.!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S