Overall Rating 3.8867885/5Overall Rating 3.8867885/5Overall Rating 3.8867885/5rating 3.8867885rating 3.8867885
Overall Rating 2.11321/5Overall Rating 2.11321/5rating 2.11321rating 2.11321rating 2.11321

Joseph F.
Rockaway, NJ
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Appreciated the text messages with service status. Carlos was especially helpful
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us and everyone on SureCritic! My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai, and I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

East Hanover, NJ
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Sonota
Car rides terrible steering wheel and other interior parts peeling since car is 3 years old
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. I am sorry to learn that your service experience with us did not exceed your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our goal and we take all customer feedback very seriously. We definitely want the opportunity to make this right!  Please give me a call back at 973-584-8100 @ ext 558.

LD
Lawrence D.
West Orange, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Efficiency and courtesy
SUPERVISORY people eaSY TO COMMUNICATE WITH
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review!  My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. Please let us know how we may lend our assistance in the future. We look forward to working with you again and thanks for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Javier C.
Pocono Summit, PA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Best place to get your car serviced
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the great review! My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. We pride ourselves in providing the best car care package, from sales to service! We are glad to hear our hard work has paid off and we have satisfied a valued customer. Towne Hyundai wishes you a wonderful day!

FA
Felicia A.
Newark, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent Care Service
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent service experience! My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. We’re glad to hear we satisfied a valued customer and look forward to working with you for your next service.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs!

Caldwell, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
maintenance
timely and expertly done.

John T.
Washington, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I was extremely pleased with the high level of service from all employees we dealt with.
I answered a previous about Towne Hyundai in a text. Here’s how I responded.

Salesman Josè Matos was extremely helpful and customer-friendly. The service department did all that was promised to prep the car and more. We even got some helpful pointers from your service manager and a mechanic.

We've purchased 6 Hyundais for family members over the years beginning with an Excel the first year it was introduced in 1986. A friend of ours was a salesman at another dealership until he moved on a couple of years ago. The last car we bought from him was a 2009 Genesis the "new" one replaced and it's still looking and running so well that we've given it to our son to replace his older Elantra.

This is the first time we went to Towne Hyundai to check out the 2015 AWD Genesis we found online and we are very satisfied with both the car and our entire experience at Towne Hyundai! We will certainly return and recommend your dealership to others.
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Your recommendation to family and friend is a wonderful compliment to receive! We’re excited to hear our hard work is paying off! Enjoy your day and we hope to see you for your next service!

GG
Grace G.
Landing, NJ
Friendly and knowledgeable people
Awesome job and it did not take all day

CZ
Charles Z.
Morristown, NJ
2014 Hyundai Accent
Oil change & physical
Went for an oil change and they alerted me to a few things that needed attention. Had them taken care of and I was out in no time. Thanks Towne!

Robert R.
Dover, NJ
Performance
We have been dealing w/ Towne Hyundai siense 2003, and thru the years everybody there has treated us the same from day 1 up to the present day. It is really a pleasure doing business w/ you folks. Keep on doing what you are doing, it seems to be working all around.

Joseph H.
Parsippany, NJ
Great Service!
Richie & Lynne took great care of me as always!! Fast and easy oil change and they washed my car too!!

Denville, NJ
10/09/2018 Category: Service
This is the only dealership where I would use their service department. They go above and beyond and they are never any hidden charges or "fixes" that you do not need.

CG
Claudio G.
West Caldwell, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Very professional
They get the work done in a timely fashion.
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you so much for your review! My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager. We recognize that you have many selections in your car servicing needs, and appreciate that you have chosen Towne Hyundai! We wish you a wonderful day!

Luisa M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
They told me the wait was approximately 1 and a half to 2 hours long but my vehicle was ready within the hour

Cedar Knolls, NJ
10/07/2018 Category: Service
4 star review
Pretty good service--- very friendly, checking in with you, & respectful. They even washed my car! Thanks!

VR
Valerie R.
Parsippany, NJ
10/07/2018 Category: Service
not sure what this means
The staff was courteous & informative...I arrived early for my apt & was taken immediately. Everything was explained thoroughly.

Boonton, NJ
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Professional and timely service. Washed car
We have always been satisfied with the work performed when having our Hyundai’s serviced.

KL
Kelly L.
Morristown, NJ
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and repairs
Towne Hyundai serviced our needs where other dealerships failed. Customer service was great and they resolved all the issues with the car even ones we didnt know about. The staff provided quick service and were a pleasure to deal with.

Donna S.
Rockaway, NJ
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Wouldn’t go any where else .
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Whippany, NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Need to pay more attention to detail and not scratch paint on car leave parts taped to bumper and bend and break lisence plates
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018