Overall Rating 4.0163918/5Overall Rating 4.0163918/5Overall Rating 4.0163918/5Overall Rating 4.0163918/5rating 4.0163918
Overall Rating 2.16393/5Overall Rating 2.16393/5rating 2.16393rating 2.16393rating 2.16393

Shelley W.
Wharton, NJ
02/16/2019 Category: Service
quick and easy
always friendly and helpful..most of the time I make a appointment and just drop my car of and they call me when its ready..like the fact that they have longer hours during the week if I need to go for simple oil change

Joan H.
Liberty Corner, NJ
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Prompt.Good Reminders. Takes my concerns seriously. Friendly.

BT
Bradlee T.
Hibernia, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Quality service
Had quality service and reliable repairs.

East Orange, NJ
02/15/2019 Category: Service
My first visit for servicing was excelent. the staff were professional and attended to me as soon as the opened. The fix al outstanding issue with the vehicle.
The staff were professional and fix all outstanding issues with the vehicle.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai, and I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

DJ
Derek J.
Bernardsville, NJ
Towne Hyundai Services.
Good. Reception staff helpful and polite.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our service team! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. Our customers are very important to us here, and we take customer satisfaction very seriously. If there was anything we missed that would have earned a 5 star rating please feel free to give me a call at (973)584-8100 @ ext 564 and let me know! Thank you for your business and I hope you have a wonderful day!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Personalized service
All my concerns were addressed. My blue link was reset.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent service experience! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. We’re glad to hear we satisfied a valued customer and look forward to working with you for your next service.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs!

Caleigh M.
Parsippany Troy Hills, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great experience
The customer service was amazing. Very polite and accommodating

RJ
Robert J.
Roseland, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Not keeping promises of follow up
I had a problem with the seat feature where it automatically goes back when the door is opened. My wife has trouble getting in/out of vehicles and this was the 1 feature that sold her on this car, so it's important to us. It worked fine for 8 months and then recently the seat fails to move all the way down/back like it used to. Towne's service department tried to explain it away, but I refused to yield because this feature is so important to us. I suggested we try test seat operation on a similar new vehicle on the lot to compare how it works, but I was given some excuse about not having the keys (really?). The service was performed on a Saturday and I was promised they would call Hyundai on Monday and get back to me on Monday. That never happened and now the onus is on me to follow up with them. Do I feel valued as a customer? No. Is this good customer service? Not at all. It seems like if the service isn't fast/profitable, then I'll need to fight to get the problem resolved. It shouldn't have to come to that, but for me it has.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Good Morning,

I want to thank you for speaking with me on Wednesday regarding your concern and to apologize that your service experience and follow up did not live up to your expectation. Per our conversation, I am actively researching a solution to your seat concern. We have ruled out a few possibilities and hope to find a resolution very soon.  I will follow up with any new information as I have it.  Thank you for your patience. I look forward to speaking with you again soon.

Lynn Strelec
Towne Hyundai
973-366-7777 ext. 264

HD
Helen D.
Kenvil, NJ
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and helpful.The work was done in a timely manner.
See above review.

Mohamed W.
Clifton, NJ
Very good
Thanks
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent experience, we really appreciate it! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. If you ever have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me at 973-584-8100 w/ ext#564. We look forward to working with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai Service for all your automotive needs!

James M.
Succasunna, NJ
friendly service - fast & efficient
Carlos, at the Service desk, was very friendly and helpful. We were told our car would be ready in 45 minutes and it was ready. Love the idea of driving right into the service area - pleasant area

Livingston, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Beware of "extras"
Next time, I will drive to Franklin Sussex Hyundai. They never try to sell unnecessary services and do it under 2 hours
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, and allowing us to send another review your way! We also appreciate being given the opportunity to rectify the issues at hand and satisfy our loyal customer. We look forward to servicing with you again, and thank you for your business.

Marcia G.
Great experience
Everything was great Speedy oil change and no problems.

Bernadette M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/12/2019 Category: Service
My service writer Carlos is so wonderful, pleasant attitude knowledgeable and efficient
The reason I purchased another Hyundai is due to the dealership and the service department

VC
Victoria C.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Very friendly especially your associate Carlos Caravaggio
I think the people at this specific location are very friendly and nice. Carlos Caravaggio is very good he is very respectful and puts his all into his work and do whatever he can to help you out no matter what. He is a wonderful man.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent service experience! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. I am sure that Carlos would be glad to hear we satisfied a valued customer and look forward to working with you for your next service.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs!

Roseland, NJ
Customer service
Business is responsive to questions and pleasant to interact with.

Robin M.
Wharton, NJ
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always polite and patient. Nice waiting room and atmosphere. No issues.

Millington, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Attentive service, all questions answered. Service person was respectful and eager to please the customer. Prompt service.

SK
Suresh K.
NJ
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Suresh k
Service was quick and very good response during this time
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai, and I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Morristown, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
The staff at aTowne Hyundai always provides an outstanding job. They are professional, and courteous. That’s the reason I bring my car there every time.