Overall Rating 3.7916654/5Overall Rating 3.7916654/5Overall Rating 3.7916654/5rating 3.7916654rating 3.7916654
Overall Rating 2.10417/5Overall Rating 2.10417/5rating 2.10417rating 2.10417rating 2.10417

KD
Kevin D.
Parsippany, NJ
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Service department takes the time to listen to customer concerns.

Thomas M.
Randolph, NJ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Factory recall professionally handled
Towne Hyundai did a good job and provided a loaner to make the day easier

Dover, NJ
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Amazing!!!
I have never had a bad experience. Everyone at Towyne Hyundai is amazing and helpful. CJ went above and beyond to help get my car in for service. I appreciate all you do for your customers!

Randolph, NJ
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Flexible representativea
Good service, littlenexpensive
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our service team! My name is Cristina and i am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. Our customers are very important to us here, and we take customer satisfaction very seriously. If there was anything we missed that would have earned a 5 star rating please feel free to give me a call at (973)584-8100 @ ext 558 and let me know! Thank you for your business and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Denville, NJ
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Too long for service
Great dealer
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. I am sorry to learn that your service experience with us did not exceed your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our goal and we take all customer feedback very seriously. We definitely want the opportunity to make this right! Please give me a call back at 973-584-8100 @ ext 558.

Dawn R.
Stanhope, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Routine service
Knowledgeable, respectful, and they seem to take pride in a job well done
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for the great review! My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. We pride ourselves in providing the best car care package, from sales to service! We are glad to hear our hard work has paid off and we have satisfied a valued customer. Towne Hyundai wishes you a wonderful day!

John C.
Rockaway, NJ
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Good people took my car in & at reception!
Good and helpful man at the desk & the young man who took my car when I pulled in was friendly and helpful also when I left!

RF
Roger F.
Rockaway, NJ
ok
ok
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We recognize that you have many selections in your car servicing needs, and appreciate that you have chosen Towne Hyundai! We wish you a wonderful day!

Cedar Knolls, NJ
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Easy to make an appointment, lots of reminders, about the appointment, and I love that I have a plan that pays for my oil changes
I was happy with my service

Jean W.
East Hanover, NJ
service review
Service was prompt and efficient. Fully satisfied.
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for taking time to publicly providing feedback on your most recent service experience! My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. We’re glad to hear we satisfied a valued customer and look forward to working with you for your next service.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs!

KJ
Very great staff

Dover, NJ
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Not the best
Service dept is always trying to add more issues to your problems and try to push other types of services on you.
Wait time for an oil change is too long.
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. I am sorry to learn that your service experience with us did not exceed your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our goal and we take all customer feedback very seriously. We definitely want the opportunity to make this right! I did call, but was unable to reach you at the number we have on file. Please give me a call back at 973-584-8100 @ ext 558.  I look forward to the opportunity to make this right. 😊

Dingmans Ferry, PA
Super helpful & prompt!
Everyone was Super helpful & prompt! Will definitely use again & refer friends!
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent service experience! My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. We're glad to hear we satisfied a valued customer and look forward to working with you for your next service. Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs!

Morristown, NJ
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Was very efficient, thanks for cleaning car.

Carmine C.
Long Valley, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Dealership
Towne has been servicing my vehicle since 2013. Every time I go I get excellent service.

BT
Bradlee T.
Hibernia, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The staff provides the service needed and addresses all issues.

Joseph B.
Parsippany, NJ
Maintain schedule on time
Quality and timely schedule
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent service experience! My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. We’re glad to hear we satisfied a valued customer and look forward to working with you for your next service.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs!

Budd Lake, NJ
Service review
The Hyundai staff is also friendly knowledgeable.

PB
Pedro B.
Hopatcong, NJ
It’s very fast
Great service, personalized and just on time

Kimberly S.
Boonton, NJ
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
As is customary when visiting the Service Department @ Towne Hyundai, I was treated respectfully and professionally and kept advised of the status of my automobile repairs.