SP
Sureshcha P.
Hackettstown, NJ
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Suresh PAtel
Great staff and service include coffee and Wi-Fi service too, my kids love it.

KL
Kathleen L.
Flanders, NJ
02/18/2020 Category: Service
I had a great experience. Arrived early and they changed my appointment time. I was greeted by this very friendly man The service took the amount of time I was told and my car was washed and vacuumed.

KE
Kathleen E.
Denville, NJ
Satisfied Customer
Service is quick, easy, and everyone is always nice. No long waiting times, they meet your appointment time. The waiting room is comfortable. And they wash your car!
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent experience, we really appreciate it! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. If you ever have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me at 973-366-7777 @ ext 221. We look forward to working with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai Service for all your automotive needs!

PB
Patricia B.
Dover, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great cars and great service
Bought three cars from Towne Hyundai. Very nice and accommodating.

Denville, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service, professional staff, no pressure.
From the sales team, to finance, to service the entire team at the dealership is terrific to deal with - it's been a very pleasant experience and will certainly return for service and if we purchase another Hyundai in the future.

Dover, NJ
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Ernie at denville is great.
Your service manager Ernie is excellent. He is the reason I come back.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!   My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. If you ever have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me at 973-366-7777 @ ext 221. We’re excited to hear our hard work is paying off! Enjoy your day and we hope to see you for your next service!

LD

Jacquelin B.
Andover, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2020 Category: Service
They have coffee and tea while you wait. Free wifi and you can have texted to when car will be done as you wait. Very well organized.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us and everyone on SureCritic! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai, and I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

VD
Valdes D.
Wharton, NJ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai
Henry was nice and service efficient. Appreciate the transparency and being kept informed. Don’t mind spending to take care of my car if I don’t feel like I’m being sold. Overall pleased.

Debra C.
Clifton, NJ
02/14/2020
Great experience
Best service experience at a dealer. No pressure sales, I felt informed and made to feel comfortable by service adviser. I will defiantly ask to work with Henry again.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Lake Hiawatha, NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great teams !
No waste of the time.the employees are adequately responsible.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Mine Hill, NJ
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
I love the dealership. Great service department and sales people. They are experienced professionals.

Joachim H.
Morris Plains, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Brake Plates
Hi,
I leased a Hyundai Santa Fee 2018 and had to pay $365 for replacing the. Rake plates with 25000 miles.
It’s my 3rd Hyundai now and I never had to do it or had to pay it. Will not lease a car there anymore, because in the past everything was included. The service team is amazing and accommodate for all you need.

BD
Brian D.
Stanhope, NJ
02/13/2020
Ask For Steven When You Go
I looked online, found a car, went there, talked for an hour, test drove, decided it was for me, bought the car (after getting it down to a reasonable price), and got out of there. The dealer Steven was nice, young guy, easy to talk to, and didn't dilly dally. Not sure about the other guys there but with Steven we were in and out, and he seemed to be a nice guy nonetheless.

Joann G.