Overall Rating 3.9272745/5Overall Rating 3.9272745/5Overall Rating 3.9272745/5rating 3.9272745rating 3.9272745
Overall Rating 2.12727/5Overall Rating 2.12727/5rating 2.12727rating 2.12727rating 2.12727

Karen B.
Bayville, NJ
Towne Hyundai
Always take Excellent care of my car very professional

HF
Heather F.
Succasunna, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The service advisor had our interest at Heart
Carlos is a Great Example of Customer Service. I had to get something pretty Major done with my Vehicle. He explained everything in details so I would understand. He did his due diligence to seeing it thru until the end. He kept me up to date and was able to provide me with a Loaner Car which really saved me a lot of Money.

I thank him very much!

Raymond R.
Kearny, NJ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The staff was very accommodating and friendly
Wonderful department

FM
Frances M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer care in scheduling appointment and checking is A plus
Your customer care practices are the best. Appointment scheduling and checking in are another A plus. Miss the mini bottles of water, even though you provide an alternative. Thanks for keeping the environment safe by reducing plastic bottles. You folks are doing a good job.

Wish list...vacuum driver and front passenger carpet please.

GREAT SERVICE thanks...Karen

John P.
Whippany, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Cj my Service Advisor is the best !
Great people Great place Great service

Leonard S.
Rockaway, NJ
2011 Hyundai Azera
well done
Good detailed explanation.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review!  My name is Lynn and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. Please let us know how we may lend our assistance in the future. We look forward to working with you again and thanks for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Rockaway, NJ
Close to my home
I sat for 2 hours for a simple oil change. I expected to be done in about an hour. Otherwise everything was good.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. My name is Lynn, Client Care manager here at Towne Hyundau.   Your feedback is important to us and we value your time.  Please accept our apology for any delay your service visit may have caused.  We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai

C3
Carl 3.
Madison, NJ
Again Great Service
Carlos made the service visit seamless and correct. PLEASE.change my name to Carl Hess 3rd!!!
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the wonderful Review!  I have corrected your name in our database, going forward it will reflect your name correctly.  Please let us know how we may lend our assistance in the future. We look forward to working with you again and thanks for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Convenient
I had a positive experience
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us and everyone on SureCritic! I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Lake Hopatcong, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Opening of center
Again, I had a 7AM appointment. At 7AM, staff was just arriving and lights being turned on. I feel as though if you are going to book 7AM appointments that the facility should be open and ready to go at that time.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Good evening, my name is Lynn, Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. I want to thank you for providing your feedback on your most recent service experience. We take all these comments as opportunities to improve our business and your experience. I would like to discuss your visit further and will reach out to you by phone.  I look forward to speaking with you.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai.

TP
Thomas P.
Landing, NJ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Worry Free
Very friendly greeting when visiting. Had an problem with "Check Engine" light that was remedied quickly. Constantly being updated on progress of repairs which overcomes the waiting.

Stephen S.
Landing, NJ
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Well organized, wi-fi, coffee, very comfortable if your waiting.
Towne Hyundai has a very courteous, friendly staff. They will do the best they can to get you in and out if you are waiting. Very comfortable waiting room.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us and everyone on SureCritic! My name is Lynn and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai, and I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Joseph C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
The service was great
Had an great experience with towne hyundai, the service manager kept me abreast of every step.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent service experience! My name is Lynn and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. We’re glad to hear we satisfied a valued customer and look forward to working with you for your next service.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs!

TD
Thomas D.
Wharton, NJ
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Always fast and great service
People always nice service always fast and well done

VH
Veronica H.
Kenvil, NJ
Fast service.
Clean waiting room area. Fast, convenient service. Friendly employees.

Parsippany, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service and car was ready on time.

SN
Sunder N.
Randolph, NJ
Strange smell
There seems to be an issue with the Tucson and steep driveways. A strange smell emanates everytime I go up the driveway. It might be worth looking into.

Joy S.
Wharton, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good service.
They are polite and friendly and do a good job and take the time to explain what needs to be done or what they did.

LG
Linda G.
Bedminster, NJ
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
I brought my 2012 Sonata in for an oil consumption test that required 3 visits every thousand miles.
Carlos was the Service Advisor that assisted me with the process. I can't say enough good things about the exceptional customer service I was given. He kept me informed every step of the way and very professional.
He submitted the findings to Hyundai and they authorized replacing the engine. I have raved to so many people how great Hyundai is and I know they'll consider purchasing a Hyundai themselves!
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Good morning! My name is Lynn and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. I Just wanted to acknowledge your wonderful review and to THANK YOU so much for sharing your voice with others on Google. We know how important it is to have good people represent our company and Carlos does just that .  I will make sure he gets a copy of this review.  I know it will make his day, it certainly has made mine.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

KD
Kevin D.
Parsippany, NJ
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Always Outstanding Service!
Anytime I have ever brought by car(s) to the Towne Hyundai service department I've always been greeted with happy faces. They understand I am on a budget and help me maintain my car in the best way possible. I highly recommend the Towne Hyundai service department to all of my friends!