Overall Rating 3.7659598/5Overall Rating 3.7659598/5Overall Rating 3.7659598/5rating 3.7659598rating 3.7659598
Overall Rating 2.06522/5Overall Rating 2.06522/5rating 2.06522rating 2.06522rating 2.06522

UD
Unnati D.
Edison, NJ
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/19/2018 Category: Service
They are very honest!
This is my second time coming to this car service center! For my first time, I had told the team I have work in an hour and need the car before that, they PRIORITIZED my car and gave me my car before the hour!
My second time is today, I am here to fix my air bag sign issue... it’s been on since six months now - I had previously showed this issue to another Hyundai center around Eatontown township and they had charged me 115 bucks for checking the sign, at the end they said I had a shoe stuck under the driver seat which is why the sign was on. Soon after, the sign came back again - today the Towne Hyundai team told me that the air bag sign issue is covered under my warranty and they are fixing it for no charge. The team is understanding and really care about the reputation and the kind of service provided.

Gillette, NJ
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Employees are very friendly & helpful
I did not have to wait long to have my car serviced. I was in and out in one hour!! Everyone is very friendly too!
Ashley B., Service Department from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent experience, we really appreciate it! If you ever have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us. We look forward to working with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai Service for all your automotive needs!

HA
Helen A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Owning only Hyundai
For the past 5 years, every car my family and I have purchased has been a Hyundai. I particularly
like knowing that my grandchildren are surrounded by airbags.
Ashley B., Service Department from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Jessica C.
Gillette, NJ
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Love Hyundai!
I always have the best experience at Towne Hyundai. Everyone is so friendly and always accommodating, it’s great.
Ashley B., Service Department from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! Please let us know how we may lend our assistance in the future. We look forward to working with you again and thanks for choosing Towne Hyundai!

NF
Nancy F.
Succasunna, NJ
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Good job
The services provided at Towne are consistently good...much appreciated.
Ashley B., Service Department from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We recognize that you have many selections in your car servicing needs, and appreciate that you have chosen Towne Hyundai! We wish you a wonderful day!

Florham Park, NJ
Fast and easy
I was in and out and I appreciate the honesty
Ashley B., Service Department from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Good morning! Thank you for taking time to publicly providing feedback on your most recent service experience! We’re glad to hear we satisfied a valued customer and look forward to working with you for your next service. Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs!

Debra G.
Summit, NJ
Service Department
Awful service department
Ashley B., Service Department from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Good morning. Please allow me to begin by apologizing for your experience with our dealership. We pride ourselves on offering a level of personal service that is among the best and it greatly concerns all of us when we fail to live up to the expectations of our guests. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention as we would like the opportunity to make things right with you! I will be forwarding your concern to a manager right away.

Quick and efficient!
They took care of my car quickly and everything was taken care of
Ashley B., Service Department from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves in providing the best car care package, from sales to service! We are glad to hear our hard work has paid off and we have satisfied a valued customer. Towne Hyundai wishes you a wonderful day!

GR
Gene R.
Parsippany, NJ
Customer Friendly
Excellent service always recommend this dealership
Ashley B., Service Department from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us and everyone on SureCritic! I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

John G.
North Arlington, NJ
No problems.

Timothy S.
Montville, NJ
Prompt service
Friendly and professional dervice staffs.

LL
Lisa L.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
07/08/2018 Category: Service
My car was burning oil replace the engine
My service guy that help me was excellent his name was richie very nice help and told everything that was going on with my car he was very nice

Madison, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Efficient
Dead battery in the middle of the day and Towne got me quickly into their service schedule and quickly back on the road. Thanks for everything.

Bayonne, NJ

Charles Z.
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service again
Simply, your staff. I wont go elswhere

Morris Plains, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Employees very willing to help . Pleasant ,knowledgable
Very accommodating

PM
Pedro M.
East Hanover, NJ
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, excellent customer service

PL
Pamela L.
Great job!
I noticed after I left the dealership with my new car that the side view mirror was cracked... I took a picture of it and informed my sales guy, Sonny. He made sure that this was reported and I was able to have it fixed quickly. Great job all around.