DE
Donna E.
Budd Lake, NJ
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Always exceptional service
As mentioned in an earlier comment box, my husband keeps getting emails re: my Tucson. He bought his Elantra there also & apparently the system can't handle more than one email per household, LOL. We are about to move to Florida & the nearest Hyundai dealership is in Vero Beach. My husband & I both hope that service experience with them will be as great as Towne's!!

Jack R.
Great and consistent service

Stanhope, NJ
07/20/2021 Category: Service
poor service
The service had my car a week and wouldn't give me a courtesy car!
This put me in a very bad spot!
I will not becoming back , I will go back to Lester Glenn Hyundai in Tom's rivers NJ when I need to have service.
Ernie D., Service Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

I want to start by apologizing on behalf of Towne Hyundai that we did not live up to your service expectations.  We take your comments and concerns very seriously and use them to improve the customer service experience.  We have been trying to reach you to discuss your visit, but have been unsuccessful. Please call me when you are available. Thank you in advance.

AL

Hackettstown, NJ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Dealer & Service
I have bought 5 cars from the DENVILLE dealer and have all my cars serviced there . I am very happy whit the service I have received

Morris Plains, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Service is exceptional!!!

Oak Ridge, NJ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/18/2021 Category: Service
Palisade rims peel.
Service reps don't get back to you in a timely manner regarding concerns. All 4 of my rims started peeling and had to bring back 2x already for outside vendor to repair. Did ok job but not convinced it won't keep happening. Invoice clearly stated that customer wants tires rotated. Picked it up and tires were not rotated. Ugh...
Ernie D., Service Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Ernie D., Service Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

AV
Arif V.
Bridgewater, NJ
07/16/2021 Category: Service
overall service is good. they need improve returning vehicle.

Joel K.
Stanhope, NJ
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Ev
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Double Check all included warranty service work and cleanliness of vehicle
While the dealership is generally good at the work they perform. I believe newer employees do not know what a new car vehicle service is entitled to have during a service appointment. On my most recent service, I ask to check the wiper blades, from my last service appt the tech said no problem next time we will fix this for you as part of your service plan. This time I bring the car for scheduled service and then was charged and paid about $50.00 for my wiper blades.

Only after I questioned this charge did a manager get involved and then realized I was inadvertently charged this fee. So now I need to wait for the charge to be posted back to my Credit card.

Also, I did notice this time that the car was not washed as it has been in the past as well. Maybe it was just an off day for the dealership. I will be back to see if this is a pattern.

SK
Susan K.
Livingston, NJ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Love my 2012 Hundai Tucson
I would have given 5 stars except through no fault of this store another Hundai location, Hackettstown, closed down making this one overly busy in the service Dept.
That said I have consistently been extremely happy with the friendliness and efficiency of all the personnel in the store, the service Dept and the corporate office.
Never had a problem with my 2012 Tucson until the transmission died 4 months shy of the warranty ending. Hundai never tried getting out of fully covering the repair.
My only complaint was that it took almost 6 weeks but they were evidently extremely busy.
Although I have moved further away from their location I will most likely buy my next car from them and use their service Dept. I have never bought the same car twice ever, and I am 75 so have bought many cars!

TK

Diane S.
Livingston, NJ
07/08/2021
Joe Opposition is the best
Just picked up my 2022 Kona, love it. Special thanks to Joe Ippolito for yet another pleasurable experience. Hats off to Joe and his assistants for all their help.

Netcong, NJ
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Personal Service
I had an issue with my last service call. Towne Hyundai contacted me personally to fix the situation. Will definitely recommend them to others who may be shopping for a vehicle.

07/08/2021 Category: Service
Little bit of a wait
Had my car in for a recall. Car was completed in a timely manner. Waited nearly 30 minutes before anyone came to tell me it was ready.
Ernie D., Service Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Ernie D., Service Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Jake regarding your most recent visit. We take your comments and concerns very seriously and use them to improve the customer service experience.  I apologize on behalf of Towne Hyundai that we did not live up to your service expectations. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

PM
Patricia M.
Lincoln Park, NJ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2021 Category: Service
How Great Hyundai is!
I made my appointment for Saturday. I dropped the car off Friday afternoon, and around 6 pm fri evening it was already finished.

AG