Robin M.
Wharton, NJ
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Overall
Staff are pleasant and knowledgeable and they keep you informed.

CP
Carole P.
Livingston, NJ
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Super Customer Service and Care
Courteous and knowledgeable customer service from start to finish. Staff was able to get my car to pass inspection after a new battery was installed, despite new batteries normally causing a car to fail. No hassle, friendly service from my first call to pick up. This location shines!

RK
Robert K.
Budd Lake, NJ
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Was handled the way it should of been.
Everything went as it should of. Work on vehicle was preformed correctly.

Newton, NJ
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Inclusive service to Spanish speakers and English speakers.
Towne Hyundai is inclusive to Spanish speakers and English speakers which is very important to me and my husband as we are both speakers of Spanish. They do an excellent job with customer service as well as providing the best recommendations for services related to the vehicle. Will absolutely recommend to a friend.

MA
Michelle A.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly
Each time I have my car serviced the staff is friendly and informative.

AC
Antoinette C.
Newton, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
I am very satisfied with the service department. If I have an issue, they are very quick to diagnose and resolve it. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Christine S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Excellent Service / Very Friendly
Everyone at Service and Sales are always so friendly, helpful, organized. No hassle when your browsing while your car is being serviced.. Would recommend to anyone in the market for a Hyundai... I started thinking on another one...

Wharton, NJ
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Great service done to my car. Nice people working there.

Maryann H.
Ogdensburg, NJ
2020 Hyundai Kona
Professional
All my appointments that I’ve had with Towne Hyundai have been pleasant ones. And everyone I’ve dealt with in the service department has been friendly and informative, always answering any questions I might have.

PI
Pamela I.
Dover, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent service.
They are always very helpful and the service they give is excellent.

CI
Carmine I.
Budd Lake, NJ
Personal Touch
In a time when it is important to be heard, the staff at Towne Hyundai make it a point to listen. I asked the dealership I purchased my car to find the issue three times and each time they could not identify it. After my first visit here, Henry was on it and heard what I was hearing. Now we are getting the problem fixed.

Roseland, NJ
04/29/2021 Category: Service
I was pleased with the service.

Flanders, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
100% Great Service
Always great service questions always answered 100% would recommend anyone to go to Towne Hyundai

NT
Nancy T.
Lincoln Park, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Exceptional Service
I always receive exceptional service from Towne Hyundai! They explain all services before proceeding. I would highly recommend.

Butler, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Very helpful
They were able to take care of my recall at the same time as my oil change saving me an extra trip to the dealership. Everyone was very kind and I like the ability to sit outside and wait.