Robin M.
Wharton, NJ
Outstanding Service
I’ve been going to Towne Hyundai for years and I’ve never had any issues with service or in purchasing a vehicle. This was my second time having Fred Onorato as my sales person and he is extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles he’s representing. It was nice to see him still here after 4yrs. I think that speaks for the company. I will definitely continue to gave my vehicle serviced here.

CO
Conrad O.
Hackettstown, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Convenient lease service.
It's easy to drop off and pick up on my schedule. Texts / calls when you're done. Attentive all around.

East Hanover, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Courteous Staff
Great dealership.. courteous staff. However seemed understaffed and overbooked
Ernie D., Service Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Thomas regarding your most recent visit. We take your comments and concerns very seriously and use them to improve the customer service experience.  I apologize on behalf of Towne Hyundai that we did not live up to your service expectations. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Wharton, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/27/2020 Category: Service
I had an issue with my heater seat, they worked on it until the problem was fixed.

Great service department
I had a problem with Heater seat, they didn't stop until the problem was resolved
Ernie D., Service Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

DA
Dieudorne A.
Denville, NJ
10/22/2020 Category: Service
So professional, respectful, and accommodating. I loved my experience.

PP
Patrick P.
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Family treatment.
They truly make each person feel special. Its not about the sale it's all about satisfaction.

Christine S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Awesome Service
Extremely helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, professional service. Have not experienced any bad situations. Definitely a hassle free experience with the service dept and car sales.

Tony M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service dept super!
Carlos in service dept immediate service and checked back ASAP with updates.

Matthew C.

Rockaway, NJ
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Ease of service
Towne Hyundai is an awesome dealership as well as the staff including the service dept. Only suggestion is, dont leave any loose change in your car when taking in for service.

FM
Frances M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Dealership service
None
ED
Ernie D., Service Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our service team! Our customers are very important to us here, we take customer satisfaction very seriously. If there was anything we missed that would have earned a 5 star rating please feel free to give me a call at 973-366-7777 and let me know! Thank you for your business and I hope you have a wonderful day!

HD

Andrew L.
Livingston, NJ
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Courteous and Friendly Service Advisors
As soin as I walked in I could feel the real welcome from 2 Service Advisor. They were kind and efficient.

BN
Bill N.
Boonton, NJ
10/06/2020
Friendly knowledgeable staff
I love the look and size of the Kona. I thought the features and gas mileage would swing the deal, but the real key to my visit to Towne Hyundai was working with Max Pakradoonian. He was excellent to work with and helped me set up a test drive.

Mine Hill, NJ
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Convenient location. Flexible schedule. Service staff are nice.