Overall Rating 3.983051/5Overall Rating 3.983051/5Overall Rating 3.983051/5rating 3.983051rating 3.983051
Overall Rating 2.12069/5Overall Rating 2.12069/5rating 2.12069rating 2.12069rating 2.12069

Scott B.

Lourdes A.
Livingston, NJ
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Service people that know customer service
Towne Hyundai service people do their best to take care of your needs. No attitude. They work hard.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for the five star review!  We truly appreciate it.  We look forward to working with you in the future and thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai

Subramani B.
Denville, NJ
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Keep up the good 👍
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for the amazing review. We certainly look forward to working with you again. Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for all of your vehicle needs.

WB
Wolfgang B.
Bayville, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Service is excellent
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review.  We appreciate your feedback very much.  We look forward to working with you at your next service.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai.

Joanne S.
Florham Park, NJ
01/17/2019 Category: Service
First time and I found the whole experience very stress free and a professional group.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated. We strive to provide an exceptional customer service experience. We are so glad to hear yours was a positive one. Thank you for the five star review and for choosing Towne Hyundai.  We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Joseph H.
Vernon, NJ
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
My 3rd Hyundai, and Towne has taken great care of all of them!
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  We appreciate it very much!  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Dimitriy B.
Randolph, NJ
01/16/2019 Category: Service
NORMAL
It's OK.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Survey. We use feedback from these surveys to update our policies and practices and to better the customer experience.  Is there one thing that we could have done differently to earn five stars from you?  We look forward to working with you in the future.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your vehicle needs.

AP
Alissa P.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Impressed
Usually I am there for an hour or more for a basic oil change.. This visit..I made an appointment since I was having issues with my blue link....fyi..I HATE BLUE LINK.... I wish we could just get a remote starter... But anyway... I needed Blue Link BlueTooth examined, new wipers, and an oil change... I was done is less than an hour.... WOW...
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Good Evening!  My name is Lynn and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. I Just wanted to acknowledge your wonderful review and to THANK YOU so much for sharing your voice with others.  Please let us know how we may lend our assistance in the future. We look forward to working with you again and thanks for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Daniel M.
Morris Plains, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and back on the road
Thanks guys
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent service experience! We’re glad to hear we satisfied a valued customer and look forward to working with you for your next service.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs!

Montville, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Prompt and professional service
Replacement of 4 tires was done smoothly. Price was a bit higher than expected, but with coupons and discounts it was good value overall.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the amazing review. I would also like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us and everyone on SureCritic! We certainly look forward to working with you again. Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for all of your vehicle needs.

Robert H.
Wanaque, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast and courteous service
Towne Hyundai has always kept me informed about what my vehicle needs and doesn't up-sell unnecessary services or parts.

Robert R.
Andover, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly customer service
Should had performed repair to vehicle better.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Good evening.  My name is Lynn, Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. I want to apologize that your most recent service did not meet your expectations.  At your convenience, I would like to discuss your concerns further. I  tried reaching you by phone regarding your visit, but was unsuccessful.   Please call me at 973-366-7777 ext. 264 when you have a moment.  I look forward to speaking with you.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai.

LO
Laura O.
Sparta, NJ
Towne Hyundai
They are always professional and fast. If you are looking for a Hyundai this is the place to buy it.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and sharing your experience.  We look forward to working with you again in the future.  As always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs

SP
Steven P.
Florham Park, NJ
2013 Hyundai Azera
Great service experience
I wasn't sure what was wrong with the car, Carlos and team were able to take a look and inform me of what the problem was. There was a problem with the rear caliper and parts had to be ordered. Carlos made sure that I was informed of my options, got me a loaner vehicle, and even went back and forth with the extended warranty people (unfortunately to no avail). I was promised that the car would be ready by the next afternoon and it was ready by noon the next day. The team did a great job of explaining the problem, setting expectations, and delivering the fixed vehicle earlier than expected. Great work all around.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for sharing your most recent service experience with us and for the 5 Stars.  We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey and for the kind words.  I will make sure that Carlos gets a copy.  I am sure it will make his day, I know it has made mine.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Joan C.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
01/15/2019 Category: Service
People are very courteous and pleasant and do try to be very helpful
My review is that the work that I brought it in to have done was completed and they even tried to fix my radio so that my phone contacts would be in it but they were unable to do this I thanked them for trying

TD
Thomas D.
Wharton, NJ
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast and accurate !!
First I love how professional they all are treat you with respect and get the job well done 👍 even with out an appointment you in and out.

Loganathan S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
01/14/2019 Category: Service
User friendly
Staff are more user friendly

WG

Vernon, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
The best dealer ever!!!
This dealer was full of exceptional service and nothing but the best customer service!!!! They kept me updated constantly and kept me comfortable at ALL times!! This dealer is now my dealer for life even though I have a dealer for life program with the dealer I purchased the vehicle from but they can’t even hold a candle to towne Hyundai!!! I now recommend everyone to this dealer and always will. I worked for Kia and saw the dependability of hyundais and kias and am so glad I made the choice I did even with this engine blowing apart in my consideration.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Good Evening! My name is Lynn and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. I Just wanted to acknowledge your amazing review and to THANK YOU so much for sharing your voice with others on Surecritic.   I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!