Christine S.
Hackettstown, NJ
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Always experience a friendly service when getting service performed on my car. No hassle from any of the service or sales personnel. Best decision I made when I switched to Towne Hyundai. Thank You!!!

Morris Plains, NJ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Palisade Service
Service was great as usual. However, my car was not vacuumed after the car wash because I have all weather mats and ended up vacuuming the car myself. I will instruct the service manager next time to ensure the car is vacuumed.

TK
Tarun K.
West Orange, NJ
Prompt excellent service
Knowledgeable Lynn and Henry
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! If you ever have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me at 973-366-7777. We’re excited to hear our hard work is paying off! Enjoy your day and we hope to see you for your next service!

AC
Andrew C.
Denville, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Always great service
Quick and honest
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.  Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can lend assistance in the future.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai.

Sandra M.
Newark, NJ
06/30/2020 Category: Service
They take there time to make sure you buy the car you want
Very friendly, staff and service. They make sure you look for the car the fits what your looking for to drive away the same day you buy I love there business I will go back to buy a other car.

SA
Sivaprasad A.
Hackettstown, NJ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2020 Category: Service
great plcae for prompt and courteous service
Service folks: Kerp up the good work knowledgeable and courteous service.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Smooth sailing
This was my 1st oil change, included with my lease. My car was taken right away and was worked on within the promised time. The employee was very personable. Even got a car wash Pleasant experience!

Marc G.
Kinnelon, NJ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Great car dealer
Reasonable prices, excellent service!

Bernadette M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/27/2020 Category: Service
my secaravaggiorvic writer Carlos
Although I had to bring my cr back the next day due to the oil not being at a proper level Carlo made sure it was taken care of immediately. He is an asset to the dealership.

The day I had my service done my husband came with me and he wanted to look at a new vehicleJoe my salesman was too busy to help my husband so he had one of his assistants help him the girls are very nice and knowledgeable but Joe never bothered to talk with my husband the whole time we were there. This was very disappointing to my husband.
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.  We appreciate you sharing your experieince with us.  We take these comments to heart and use them to improve.  Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can lend assistance in the future.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai.

Stephen B.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Joe Ippolitto makes the place great!
Joe takes the time to know his customers and listens to what we have to say in regard to accessories, budget and having the car available in stock.

If there are any problems, he takes thevtime to correct problems immediately.

Dr. Stephen C. Bender. Ph.D., D.D.

Doreen B.
Port Reading, NJ
06/26/2020 Category: Service
I love the staff friendly and very efficient I love how they take care of me and my car

Boonton, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Towne Hyundai Review
Very well done!

Deborah S.
Stanhope, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/26/2020 Category: Service
I was very pleased with my most recent service and advice. Thank you, Deb
Lynn S., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

NJ
Natasha J.
Morris Plains, NJ
06/24/2020 Category: Service
service
Lynn Strelec was great, she is an excellent service advisor. I felt welcomed and not pressured.

PB