Overall Rating 3.8653865/5Overall Rating 3.8653865/5Overall Rating 3.8653865/5rating 3.8653865rating 3.8653865
Overall Rating 2.13725/5Overall Rating 2.13725/5rating 2.13725rating 2.13725rating 2.13725

KD
Kevin D.
Staff very accommodating.
Very friendly staff. Always willing to go the extra mile!

Morris Plains, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
service
great
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the great review! My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. We pride ourselves in providing the best car care package, from sales to service! We are glad to hear our hard work has paid off and we have satisfied a valued customer. Towne Hyundai wishes you a wonderful day!

Joann M.
East Hanover, NJ
great service
friendly people. professional service. dependable.
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent service experience! My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. We’re glad to hear we satisfied a valued customer and look forward to working with you for your next service.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs!

Tracy S.
Stanhope, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service team at Towne Hyundai is always available and willing to go the extra mile!
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you so much for your review! My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager. We recognize that you have many selections in your car servicing needs, and appreciate that you have chosen Towne Hyundai! We wish you a wonderful day!

GA
Gonzalo A.
Caldwell, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Scheduled Maintenance
Treated like you are a very important person.
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review!  My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. Please let us know how we may lend our assistance in the future. We look forward to working with you again and thanks for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Passaic, NJ
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Car Service
Service was great and notified me of a recall

LG
Lester G.
Rockaway, NJ
outstanding professionalism
Satisfied beyond any expectation
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us and everyone on SureCritic! My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai, and I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

PI
Pamela I.
Dover, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I have been customer from about 2005, when I got my first vehicle. Ever since then I have had a number of vehicles because of the service I receive

Janet A.
Rockaway, NJ
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The valet parking and the front desk service is very efficient and helpful.
Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The people at the service counter are informative and polite.

Robert H.
Wanaque, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Services,
Towne Hyundai's team was professional and honest with their service recommendations and performance.

Kathleen M.
Fort Lee, NJ
Great service dept.
I'm very please with their service. I had to bring my car in for damage caused by road debris. Got dropped off and picked up at my office so I could leave the car for the day.

Wharton, NJ
09/17/2018 Category: Service
2hr oil change
Sales people are great..Service counter people are great...Just can't wrap my head around a 2 + hour oil change,when I can do it in me driveway in 20 min..without a lift!!! Highly recommend sales staff.......and counter people.....
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. I am sorry to learn that your service experience with us did not exceed your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our goal and we take all customer feedback very seriously. We definitely want the opportunity to make this right!  Please give me a call back at 973-584-8100 @ ext 558.

Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

My name is Cristina and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. I am sorry to learn that your service experience with us did not exceed your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our goal and we take all customer feedback very seriously. We definitely want the opportunity to make this right! I did call, but was unable to reach you at the number we have on file. Please give me a call back at 973-584-8100 @ ext 558.  I look forward to the opportunity to make this right. 😊

RD
Rolando D.
Rahway, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
The friendly staff
Towne hyundai has a very friendly staff
We worked with Anthony D Anglou who was very friendly, very knowledgeable in hyundai very patient he was not pushy and worked with us.

Riverdale, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2018 Category: Service
service
work completed on time as scheduled to my satisfaction

FL
Francis L.
Pine Brook, NJ
attention to details
brought it in for recalls and oil change on a wait appointment. all went as expected. car was vacuumed and washed very professional.

BG
Bethann G.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Service department was friendly and accommodating.. In and out in about 1 hour for 2 services.
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Randolph, NJ
Service Team
Excellent Staff! I would not bring my vehicle to anyone else!
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

FB
Felicia B.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The staff has always been very pleasant and helpful
Cristina P. from Towne Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Morristown, NJ
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Desk
Lady at the service desk was very helpful.
I had confidence I needed what she sold me, which was brakes and a/c evac and refill.
I think her name is Lynn?
Brian