Overall Rating 4.2179482/5Overall Rating 4.2179482/5Overall Rating 4.2179482/5Overall Rating 4.2179482/5rating 4.2179482
Overall Rating 2.19231/5Overall Rating 2.19231/5rating 2.19231rating 2.19231rating 2.19231

Morristown, NJ
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great service but long wait time.
While I appreciate that the work is well done, I find myself waiting longer for my car to be finished (consistently 1.5 hours) for an oil change and associated inspection - this is WITH a designated reservation time.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our service team! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. Our customers are very important to us here, and we take customer satisfaction very seriously. If there was anything we missed that would have earned a 5 star rating please feel free to give me a call at 973-366-7777 @ ext 221 and let me know! Thank you for your business and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Stanhope, NJ
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Repairs
He was very efficient and friendly. Answered all my questions
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent experience, we really appreciate it! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. If you ever have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me at 973-366-7777 @ ext 221. We look forward to working with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai Service for all your automotive needs!

SL
Sandra L.
Hackettstown, NJ
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review!  My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. Please let us know how we may lend our assistance in the future. We look forward to working with you again and thanks for choosing Towne Hyundai!

KA
Karen A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
They r better than most
Let's see if this issue can be fixed in 2 visits

The service is great
Your service team is very attentive to all your needs. My lease is coming up in October and my salesperson Fred listen to my needs and made suggestions. The sales manager Robert Hueneman came over and took the time to address my needs. And that is what I call excellent service.

NM
Nicholas M.
Long Valley, NJ
Nicks Service review
The service people were excellent to deal with

Lawrence S.
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Exceptional, highly professional service (as always) at Towne Hyundai !!!

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Once again, 100% satisfied with the service received! Carlos takes good care of his customers!
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

I would like to thank you for your feedback! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai, and I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Donald L.
Flanders, NJ
Excellant
Great service dept & sales office people.

AP
Alissa P.
Lincoln Park, NJ
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Very good day
called and made an appointment to which I was taken on was in and out in less than 1 hour...

Newton, NJ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Snakes
Unless you are informed in mechanics, your own vechials parts and will be fools and strung along until your warranty is up.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. Please allow me to begin by apologizing for your experience with our dealership. We pride ourselves on offering a level of personal service that is among the best and it greatly concerns all of us when we fail to live up to the expectations of our guests. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention as we would like the opportunity to make things right with you! I will be reaching out to you in regards to this issue.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2019 Category: Service
The gentleman at the service desk was very polite, and i was help immediately. Did not have to wait at all. Also, the gentleman that took my vehicle was extremely nice. Will definitely go back for my next service appointment.

Mary R.
Hopatcong, NJ
Customer service
The customer service is tops in my book. We had a little mix up on service date but they fixed immediately.

BR
Barbara R.
Chatham, NJ
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Too long for an oil change
Have the service manager call me - I will fill him / her in on what’s wrong with your service department
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. I am sorry to learn that your service experience with us did not exceed your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our goal and we take all customer feedback very seriously. I did call, but was unable to reach you at the number we have on file. Please give me a call back at 973-366-7777 @ ext 221.  I look forward to the opportunity to make this right.

Jr T.
Stanhope, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2019 Category: Service
My vehicle was checked in quickly. Service was fast and my vehicle was returned to me washed.

Morristown, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service was great
Team at Hyundai was great. Carlos went above expectation and helped to make sure everything was done correctly. I really appreciated the great service.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai, and I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Margery G.
West Orange, NJ
Treated wonderfully!
Great service. Timing was just what they said it would be.

Michael P.
CJ is the Man
Was able to work with my schedule and get the job done
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us and everyone on SureCritic! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai, and I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

AL
Alessandro L.
Morris Plains, NJ
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Pleasant, unobtrusive, professional
It's always a pleasant detour to take my car for service at Towne Hyundai. They check in the waiting room regularly, service is prompt and thorough, and any problems are pointed out and future services recommended.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

BC
Brian C.
Sparta, NJ
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good Experience
Comfortable waiting room; competent and courteous staff; reasonable expenses for service provided.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019