Overall Rating 4.0615392/5Overall Rating 4.0615392/5Overall Rating 4.0615392/5Overall Rating 4.0615392/5rating 4.0615392
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

Michael P.
Stanhope, NJ
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept makes this dealer
I purchased one vehicle and leased two others from Towne Hyundai. The sales and experience was overall good. If it weren’t for typical sales games that pushed the deal making time to much longer than it should have been I would give it an excellent rating. I really wish dealers would recognize when they have a serious, qualified buyer with $$ in hand and not play the BS games they always seem to do, It’s tiring.

It is the service deptarment that separates this dealer from the others n the area.
Whenever I needed to bring the car for service I was provided with a comfortable, quiet area and desk with good WiFi to work while I waited. Repairs or regular maintence was always done well and I never required a second visit for the same issue. Most recently there were multiple recall items to address on my 2011 Sonata that I had given to my daughter a year earlier. When My wife called to make the appointment the service writer got the car In ASAP. The car was ready when promised and even sent to the detail shop for a cleaning. This wasn’t the first time they detailed my car before returning it after a service. To top it off I received a call a few days later to ask how the service went.

Other dealers could learn a lesson from Towne Hyundai on running a good service department. As for the sales experience, it seems most, if not all car dealers I’ve dealt with in the last 35 years are mostly the same. If anyone remembers Joe Isuzu commercials you know what I mean.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai, and I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Denise S.
Dover, NJ
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, and the repair was made quickly.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent service experience! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. We’re glad to hear we satisfied a valued customer and look forward to working with you for your next service.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs!

AD
Ahmad D.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent experience, we really appreciate it! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. If you ever have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me at 973-366-7777 @ ext 221. We look forward to working with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai Service for all your automotive needs!

April S.
Convenient and accommodating.
I like the Hyundai products.

NT
Nancy T.
Lincoln Park, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Very organized, every single employee was very friendly and professional in the service dept.

Roslyn M.
Livingston, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Platinum Vehicle protection #125076380
Hi, This is Skip Mofsenson, Roslyn's Husband. I have tried oi the past 2 months to reach out to Rafael Perez, and have left 4 messages for him to get back to me on this Service Contract that we took out upon purchasing our vehicle last April .

he disregards my messages and has NEVER called me back, except the first time 6 months ago, when he promised to find the answers to my questions.

I would like you to bring this to the Attention of Fred & Joe

Thanks-Skip-917-502-2842
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review!  My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. Please let us know how we may lend our assistance in the future. We look forward to working with you again and thanks for choosing Towne Hyundai!

Denville, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
45K service
Personnel at the service desk are always friendly and courteous. They give me detailed information before during and after servicing the vehicle about what is/was being done.

DT
Dan T.
Dover, NJ
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Very thorough and professional with a smile!
The representative was very friendly and professional. The job was done when promised and I was kept appraised along the way.

BZ
Bernd Z.
Randolph, NJ
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Carlos listened to the problems I was having with my car and seemed genuinely concerned. He also followed up with me with texts to let me know we're in the process everything was
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai, and I am delighted to hear that Carlos was able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

GM

CP
Charles P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/14/2019 Category: Service
It's very convenient and friendly and clean
Had an appointment got there they took the car in and out and washed it and my wife is very happy
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai, and I am delighted to hear that we were able to complete your service with satisfaction! We look forward to servicing with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai!

PO
Paul O.
West Milford, NJ
Demo New Concepts
I would love to be included when it comes to new technologies and or product input while I wait for any issue with my vehicle. Can this company install a interactive computer for the customers to input views and ideas.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent service experience! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. We’re glad to hear we satisfied a valued customer and look forward to working with you for your next service, As fas as the interactive computer I did speak with my Service manager and we will be sending an email to Hyundai in regards to your feedback.  Thank you for choosing Towne Hyundai for your automotive needs!

Margaret M.
Morris Plains, NJ
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Makes having my car serviced easy. Everyone is very helpful!
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

TK
Timothy K.
Morristown, NJ
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Recent Service
Consistent with prior visits everything was done to my satisfaction and the timing of dropping off the vehicle and picking it up was excellent.

WB

Joanne K.
Parsippany, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
I would recommend your place to everyone u
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  Your recommendation to everyone is a wonderful compliment to receive! We’re excited to hear our hard work is paying off! Enjoy your day and we hope to see you for your next service!

Morris Plains, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
2016 Santa Fe Sport
had my car serviced and they did a good job in timely manner.
Stephanie N., Client Care Manager from Towne Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our service team! My name is Stephanie and I am the Client Care Manager here at Towne Hyundai. Our customers are very important to us here, and we take customer satisfaction very seriously. If there was anything we missed that would have earned a 5 star rating please feel free to give me a call at 973-366-7777 @ ext 221 and let me know! Thank you for your business and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Pocono Summit, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service. Staff very friendly

TK
Thomas K.
Randolph, NJ
Recall campaign
Brought my car in for a recall
Campaign. Taken care of quickly and efficiently.

Stephen B.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
The people abd the service!
The people treat you well and the service is excellent. I always enjoy coming to Towne Hyundai.