TK
Clarence, NY
Maserati Levante
11/20/2018
GREAT SERVICE!!!
The service was outstanding. No issues what so ever.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you, Todd. I will be sure to relay the message over to Sam and his service team!

ALAN M.
Getzville, NY
11/09/2018
Very accommodating
We recently purchased a 2018 Ghibli from Towne Maserati and found the buying experience to be very welcoming and easy. From the minute we stepped into the showroom to the test drive to signing our contract, we were treated with kindness and respect. It was refreshing to visit a dealership where they were not pushy or trying to oversell the car. They let us test drive and make our own decision without any of the harassment you might experience from other dealerships. They were very professional and had all the answers to our questions. Tom Frizzel and staff even stayed past the closing time to get out deal done. He is very pleasant and down to earth. An absolute joy to work with. It was as if we were talking to a member of our own family. Brought the car back the next day and the shop guy (sorry forgot his name) was happy to answer some of my questions. it was a great experience and we are in love with our new Ghibli!!
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Alan. We appreciate your business. We always strive to provide the best quality customer service possible. At Towne Maserati, you will always feel welcome and your vehicle purchase will be smooth and easy. I will be sure to relay this message to Tom as well as Sam in our service department. Thank you again and please let us know of anything you need in the future!

MICHELE C.
Webster, NY
10/29/2018
Outstanding Customer service
I come from Rochester to this dealership in Buffalo and there is one here in my backyard. The people are honest, genuine and great to work with. I’ll definate buy from them again.

Thank you for the 5 star review, Michele! We appreciate it and please let us know of anything you need in the future.

LJ
LEROI J.
Grand Island, NY
10/26/2018
As always excellent and immediate service
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Leroi. Anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

10/24/2018

OSCAR D.
Clarence, NY
Maserati GranSport
10/22/2018
Attention to detail and willlingness to accomodate their clients
As above. Wonderful support, starting with Sam all the way to the Manager of the store.

Thank you for the kind words, Oscar! We strive to provide the best customer service possible!

Williamsville, NY
10/15/2018
Excellent Service and Understanding!
Service manager Sam is awesome, he understand exactly the issue you are having and take it from there to have it completed for you.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words! I will be sure to relay this message to Sam and his service team!

ROBERT M.
Grand Island, NY
10/10/2018
Super mechanic
The rep and mechanic were amazing!!!

Thank you for the kind words, Robert! Sam and his service team strive to provide the highest quality customer service possible.

MICHELLE B.
Derby, NY
09/21/2018
Sam
Sam at towners maserati is terrific. Always helpful, friendly and responsive. He always sunbathing for the best result for the client
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 09/25/2018

Michelle, thank you for the kind words. I will relay the message to Sam. He and his service team always provide high quality customer service. As always, please let us know of anything you need in the future!

KEYUR S.
Williamsville, NY
09/07/2018
Mas Sam
Sam is the man

Best service around
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 09/08/2018

Keyur, thank you for the kind words. Sam and his service team are the best around. Please let us know of anyting you need in the future!

VG
VINCENT G.
Village Of Lakewood, IL
08/28/2018
Great customer service and very responsive
Great overall experience

Vincent, thank you for the kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new Maserati GranTurismo!

STEPHEN B.
Lancaster, NY
08/21/2018
Pit stop
Just another pit stop in ownership for new brakes. Service was prompt, efficient and fast as you would expect from a great team and dealership. Excellent!
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 08/28/2018

Stephen, thank you for the kind words. Sam and his service team always go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service. As always, please do not hesitate to call us with anything you need!

08/17/2018
Great job
👍
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words!

08/11/2018
Key fob
My key fob circuit wasn’t working. Maserati replaced it and Sam was very instrumental and helpful.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words. Sam and his service team always do a fantastic job. I will be sure to relay the message to him!

CR
CARA R.
08/02/2018
Everything was great!
Thank you for your help!

You're welcome, Cara!

CARLOS C.
Miami, FL
Maserati GranTurismo Convertible
08/02/2018
Tom Fizzel was reliable and accurate
very professional ,reliable without surprises

Thank you for the kind words, Carlos. I will be sure to relay this message to Tom. We hope you are enjoying your new Maserati!

RT
ROMEO T.
Tonawanda, NY
07/24/2018
Thanks for your great service
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Romeo. Anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

JOSEPH L.
07/20/2018
Repairs to my car
Had my car in for a rear seat repair. My salesman Tom is great Sam the service manager who took car of me was also great. They replaced a section of leather on my rear seat. It looked ok when I picked it up but when I got home and cleaned the car the leather feels a little loose. Just not as tight as the other seats. Sam said it should get better. I will let you’s no. Ty
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 07/21/2018

Joe, thank you for letting us know. We want to ensure that everything is up to par. Please keep us posted on if the seat gets better. Anytning else that you need, please feel free to contact us!

JOHN C.
Orchard Park, NY
Maserati Levante
07/17/2018
Coordination of services
Levante in for recalibration after collision damage repair and Sam was thoughtful enough to reach out to me on whether to proceed with upcoming 12.5k maintenance. Well done.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words, John. Sam is always on top of things and he and his team make sure to provide the best quality customer service possible. As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with anything you need in the future!

JOHN A.
07/13/2018
Quick and Friendly Service
Getting my annual maintenance was done very easily and painlessly. It started with how easy it was to schedule my appointment to getting a loaner immediately. It was done quickly without issue. The servicing part of this dealership has improved year after year and I have to commend them for that.

Thank you for the kind words, John. Sam always makes sure to take care of his customers and provide top notch customer service. Please do not hesitate to contact us with anything you need in the future!