OD
OSCAR D.
Clarence, NY
Maserati GranSport
10/22/2018
Attention to detail and willlingness to accomodate their clients
As above. Wonderful support, starting with Sam all the way to the Manager of the store.

Williamsville, NY
10/15/2018
Excellent Service and Understanding!
Service manager Sam is awesome, he understand exactly the issue you are having and take it from there to have it completed for you.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words! I will be sure to relay this message to Sam and his service team!

ROBERT M.
Grand Island, NY
10/10/2018
Super mechanic
The rep and mechanic were amazing!!!

Thank you for the kind words, Robert! Sam and his service team strive to provide the highest quality customer service possible.

MICHELLE B.
Derby, NY
09/21/2018
Sam
Sam at towners maserati is terrific. Always helpful, friendly and responsive. He always sunbathing for the best result for the client
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 09/25/2018

Michelle, thank you for the kind words. I will relay the message to Sam. He and his service team always provide high quality customer service. As always, please let us know of anything you need in the future!

KEYUR S.
Williamsville, NY
09/07/2018
Mas Sam
Sam is the man

Best service around
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 09/08/2018

Keyur, thank you for the kind words. Sam and his service team are the best around. Please let us know of anyting you need in the future!

VG
VINCENT G.
Village Of Lakewood, IL
08/28/2018
Great customer service and very responsive
Great overall experience

Vincent, thank you for the kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new Maserati GranTurismo!

STEPHEN B.
Lancaster, NY
08/21/2018
Pit stop
Just another pit stop in ownership for new brakes. Service was prompt, efficient and fast as you would expect from a great team and dealership. Excellent!
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 08/28/2018

Stephen, thank you for the kind words. Sam and his service team always go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service. As always, please do not hesitate to call us with anything you need!

Amherst, NY
08/17/2018
Great job
👍
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words!

08/11/2018
Key fob
My key fob circuit wasn’t working. Maserati replaced it and Sam was very instrumental and helpful.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words. Sam and his service team always do a fantastic job. I will be sure to relay the message to him!

CR
CARA R.
Amherst, NY
08/02/2018
Everything was great!
Thank you for your help!

You're welcome, Cara!

CARLOS C.
Miami, FL
Maserati GranTurismo Convertible
08/02/2018
Tom Fizzel was reliable and accurate
very professional ,reliable without surprises

Thank you for the kind words, Carlos. I will be sure to relay this message to Tom. We hope you are enjoying your new Maserati!

RT
ROMEO T.
Tonawanda, NY
07/24/2018
Thanks for your great service
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Romeo. Anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

JOSEPH L.
07/20/2018
Repairs to my car
Had my car in for a rear seat repair. My salesman Tom is great Sam the service manager who took car of me was also great. They replaced a section of leather on my rear seat. It looked ok when I picked it up but when I got home and cleaned the car the leather feels a little loose. Just not as tight as the other seats. Sam said it should get better. I will let you’s no. Ty
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 07/21/2018

Joe, thank you for letting us know. We want to ensure that everything is up to par. Please keep us posted on if the seat gets better. Anytning else that you need, please feel free to contact us!

JOHN C.
Orchard Park, NY
Maserati Levante
07/17/2018
Coordination of services
Levante in for recalibration after collision damage repair and Sam was thoughtful enough to reach out to me on whether to proceed with upcoming 12.5k maintenance. Well done.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words, John. Sam is always on top of things and he and his team make sure to provide the best quality customer service possible. As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with anything you need in the future!

JOHN A.
07/13/2018
Quick and Friendly Service
Getting my annual maintenance was done very easily and painlessly. It started with how easy it was to schedule my appointment to getting a loaner immediately. It was done quickly without issue. The servicing part of this dealership has improved year after year and I have to commend them for that.

Thank you for the kind words, John. Sam always makes sure to take care of his customers and provide top notch customer service. Please do not hesitate to contact us with anything you need in the future!

STEPHEN B.
Lancaster, NY
07/12/2018
Lights out
When the low beam lights out indicator came on, I headed straight to the local towne dealership. As usual customer service excelled and I was out in under 40 minutes. Great place for customer service.

Thank you for the kind words, Stephen. Sam and his service team always strive to provide the best quality customer service possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us with anything you need in the future!

WB
WILLIAM B.
North Tonawanda, NY
06/28/2018
The service . People are great
Great experience. They never let me down
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for the kind words, William. We appreciate your business. Both our service and sales teams always go the extra mile to provide the best customer service possible. We hope you are enjoying your new Quattroporte. As always, please let us know of anything you need in the future!

RO
RYAN O.
06/25/2018
Service on my GT MC Convertible
Outstanding service as usual! Very responsive, white glove treatment and resolved in a timely matter.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 06/26/2018

Ryan, thank you for the kind words. Sam and his service team always go the extra mile and ensure the highest quality customer service possible. As always, please let us know of anything you need in the future!

CI
Colleen I.
05/30/2018
New car
I couldn’t remember Paul’s name ... I’d like to add five Stars for the best new car tutorial ever ! Thanks so much Paul !!!!

CI
COLLEEN I.
Snyder, NY
Maserati Levante
05/29/2018
New car
Two words
Tom Frizzell .... absolute perfection
Thank you for my car and making everything such a pleasure
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Colleen. I will make sure to relay the message to Tom. We hope you are enjoying your new Levante and please do not hesitate to contact us with anyting you need in the future!