GA
GREG A.
Attica, NY
07/14/2019
Had a headlight replaced while we waited. Everyone is helpful/ knowledgeable/ and easy to get along with.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 07/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5 start review, Greg!

MICHEL H.
06/26/2019
Attentive, knowledgeable and delivers on time.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words!

North Tonawanda, NY
06/20/2019
Review
Service is outstanding

Thank you for the 5 star review! Sam and his service team always do a fantastic job!

SALVATORE S.
06/17/2019
First Maserati
I entered the showroom on the recommendation of a friend. Paul W. is energetic & knowledgeable young salesman. Though I have to say that the car practically sold itself.

Thank you for the kind words, Sal. We hope you are enjoying your Ghibli!

STEPHEN B.
Lancaster, NY
06/14/2019
Positive service
As always quick, efficient and courteous

Thank you for the kind words, Stephen!

06/11/2019
Great job
Seamless as usual

Thank you for the 5 star review!

OD
OSCAR D.
Clarence, NY
Maserati GranSport
06/03/2019
Mr. Garofano willingness to accommodate the needs of his clients and the fine work performed by the mechanic
See above
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Oscar. I will be sure to relay the message to Sam. He and his service team always ensure the highest quality customer service possible.

JEFFREY A.
05/22/2019
Reliable
All anyone is to expect is fair, honest, and efficient service.
Towne Maserati meets those expectations.

Thank you for the kind words, Jeffrey. We always strive to make the process as easy and efficient as possible. Please let us know of anything you need in the future!

JOHN C.
05/20/2019
Windshield and 25 K service
Well coordinated with Glass America by Sam. Car picked up and returned while I was working. Stress free and efficient service.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for the kind words, John. We always try to make things  easy and efficient for our customers. As always, please let us know of anything you need in the future!

05/15/2019
Another great job
Took care of ny new tire effortlessly even though I forgot to bring it in and came hours late

Thank you for the 5 star review!

RJ
ROBERT J.
East Amherst, NY
05/08/2019
Great Service and Professionalism
As in every service visit Sam is always very knowledgeable and very accurate in pin pointing exactly what the problem is he makes you feel like you are his only customer!

Thank you for the kind words, Robert! I will be sure to relay this message to Sam!

GA
GREG A.
Attica, NY
05/06/2019
Excellent!
Very helpfull, professional and thorough. Explained everything very well and had a vehicle for us to use while waiting. Pleasant experience.

Thank you for the kind words, Greg. Sam and his service team always do a fantastic job. We appreciate your business!

JEFFREY A.
04/23/2019
Small shop with great service.
Once you acquire a Maserati, you are almost expecting to be overcharged for everything. That seems not to be the case at Towne Maserati. Although I purchased my car elsewhere, the store manager was very helpful. I was introduced to the head technician who took the time out of his busy day to field all the many questions I had about my new Maserati. I did not expect that. He then charged me a very reasonable fee to check out my car thoroughly.
If this is the kind of service I can expect in the future, I will most definitely continue my relationship with this dealership.

Thank you for the kind words, Jeffrey! Our sales and service teams work hand in hand at our store. Sam our service manager always goes the extra mile for his customers and makes sure you are well taken care of! We appreciate your business, Jeffrey.

MICHAEL S.
04/22/2019
Great Service!
Sam always gives stellar service with best, most efficient recommendations. Time in and out always as promised. Great overall experience.

Thank you, Michael. I will be sure to relay the message to Sam. He and his service team do a teriffic job day in and day out!

DAVID S.
04/16/2019
Perfect
The service was above and beyond professional.

Thank you for the kind words, David!

04/15/2019
quick and easy
Sam made it quick ans easy
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the kind review!

MICHEL H.
04/15/2019
Always accommodating and great staff

Thank you for the kind words, Michel!

DAVID C.
Williamsville, NY
Maserati GranTurismo Convertible
03/26/2019
I absolutely recommend Towne for any auto purchase , their service is top notch!
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the kind review, David. We are always here for anything you need. Please do not hesistate to contact us!

JOHN A.
West Seneca, NY
03/20/2019
Had a couple issues with my car. I was able to get an appointment within a week and was resolved in a day. Got a new car as a loaner. My car was fixed and looked great. Very happy with the experience.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words, John. We are glad everything was resolved in a fast and efficient manner. Please let us know of anything you need in the future!

Olean, NY
03/06/2019
Awesome!
Had an issue with my wipers after purchase of my Maserati. They got me in and out in under 10 minutes without an appointment!
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Maserati responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Sam and his service team always go the extra mile for their customers. We are glad your wiper issue was resolved in a fast and efficienct manner!