ES
EDWARD S.
Eden, NY
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere and excellent service
Scheduled an oil change and when I arrived, Lisa Martin discovered that I was one day late for an inspection. She also alerted me that I was due for new brake pads on the front wheels and that the tires needed to be rotated. I am very thankful that she is so thorough in performing her job in the service department of Towne Volkswagen.

Always impressed by the efficiency of the entire staff from my arriving to checking out at the office after service was performed.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/09/2019

We appreciate you so much, Mr. Schmitz!

CHI C.
New York, NY
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as always!!
Lisa is the BEST!! We always have a great experience at Towne VW and our favorite person there is Lisa! She is thorough and always has a smile and warm greeting. Thank you for the great service!!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/09/2019

Wow thank you!  What a great review!

LH
LAURIE H.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Great experience!
I had a great experience with Towne Volkswagen. Lisa did an amazing job making sure my car and I was taken care of during the process of figuring out what was wrong with my vehicle. She and the rest of the staff were kind and considerate during the process and I could not have asked for more! Thank you, Lisa and the rest of Towne Volkswagen!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you and keep loving that beetle!

CG
CHARLES G.
Cheektowaga, NY
Prompt and courteous service
My first scheduled maintenance at Towne VW was completed ahead of the estimated time including a complimentary car wash. The service manager and cashier were friendly and professional. A very satisfying experience overall.

JOSHUA D.
Sanborn, NY
Excellence
Friendly staff, excellent service, willing to go above and beyond to make you feel appreciated as a customer. Highly recommend.

JAMES G.
Volkswagen Touareg
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Thoughtful and proactive service approach
I’d been advised to anticipate a future brake job, so took advantage of being out of town to schedule the work. My Towne VW service advisor confirmed the work needed, completed the required repairs and I was on my way when I returned.

What separates Towne from other service options was the courtesy shown. A day before I returned, my service advisor confirmed my schedule and had the vehicle washed and ready for my arrival.

It is common on VW user forums to hold dealer service departments in contempt. My experience is just the opposite with Towne. I think they try really hard to see that the user experience is top notch. Do I pay a little more than an Indy shop? Hint: Develop rapport and keep your eye on frequent service discount coupons!

Over the past 15 years, I have driven over 900,,000 safe and reliable miles on vehicles serviced here.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/09/2019

We appreciate you so much!

LP
LATASHA P.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
Everyone I encountered today was so friendly, thank you for making my first experience at Towne a good one. I will definitely be coming back!

Volkswagen Passat
Friendly and fast
Quick and for friendly service.
Comfortable waiting area.

WB
WAYNE B.
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
Outstanding VW service!
Service writer Lisa Martin is great! She gets your car in fast and lets you know how it’s going.
She has taken great care of my cars for years! Service is always done right. She is pleasant and knowledgeable !

SP
SUSAN P.
Alden, NY
Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
Best service staff
Jarrett and Lisa are the best.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/02/2019

We agree!  Thanks so much!

Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
Happy with Towne VW
Always great service

Tonawanda, NY
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant people
Quality service. Courteous people.

thank you so much!

EB
EMILY B.
Niagara Falls, NY
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Service is always great. Jarret did a very nice job today
120k service was done very well today. My only complaint was that I needed a part for my VW that is a quarter of the price online versus your parts dept.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for writing this review.  I will send it to our Parts Manager and GM - I would expecat an email shortly.  Thanks again!

AP
ALICE P.
Cheektowaga, NY
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff.
Went in for a oil change and to check a gauge that was lit on the dash. Needed to replace turbo ($3000). Thank God still under warranty. Wonderful loaner was given to us and there was little or no inconvenience to us. Thank you Towne!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for bringing your Tiguan to us!  We are thankful for loyal customers like you!

Niagara Falls, NY
Volkswagen Passat
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
Prompt,efficient and professional.
Exceptional service!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks so much!  We promise to keep giving you that great service!

CR
CHERYL R.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
inspection visit for my Wolfsburg "09
Came in today for an inspection and oil change. In and out within hour and a half. Lisa Martin continues to have her team complete all components of what was needed to reassure me that my Wolfsburg 2009 was in good shape for summer trips and continued joy of driving it. Very professional, objective, thorough, and courteous manner of Ms. Martin and her team. Of course, much appreciate the final courtesy wash also!! Thank you Lisa and service team for all you do to keep me and my wonderful Wolfsburg rolling safely. Much appreciated. That is biggest reason I keep coming back for repair work rather than stay closer to my home at a local garage. I trust the work that is done here and if problems still exist I trust that Towne will make good to get to the bottom and fix the problem. Thank you, and blessings of an enjoyable summer season to you all!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

Wow!  What a fantastic review!  Lisa definitley puts all she has into her work and we are glad it shows.  We hope you see this as appreciation of you- if it wasn't for our loyal customers, we wouldn't be in business!  Enjoy your summer- I am sure it'll be great, considering you'll be cruisin' around in your Jetta!

BP
BRIAN P.
Williamsville, NY
Volkswagen GTI
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Tire mounting, alignment, NYS inspection and diagnostics for TPMS & 1-touch windows, and assessment of rust on fender for possible corrosion warranty claim. The wait time was longer than expected however the staff was very apologetic and accommodating. Their attention to detail continues to impress me (explaining the invoice, checkout efficiency, car parked ready to go).
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for understanding our timing mistake!  We will always do our best to give you the best service we can!  So glad the appointment ended up going well!

JAMES G.
Volkswagen KARM
06/08/2019 Category: Service
In and out - who doesn't like prompt?
Dropped in for NYS inspection, learned some things about newer Audis while my car was serviced. Pleasant showroom and service personnel.

Thanks very much!

PS
PATRICIA S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Treated with such courtesy and graciousness
that you’d think I was driving an
expensive car. Mine is a cute but modest car.
The complimentary car wash and snacks available made the short wait very worthwhile.
The service charges were also very
reasonable-no over pricing.
Am quite pleased with their service.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

So glad you had such a great experience here! We will always take great care of you!  Also- you have a wonderful car!  Don't ever downplay that! We appreciate you being our customer and look forward to more service visits.  Thank you so much!

RA
ROBERT A.
Volkswagen Golf
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Lisa did a great job under pressure. Super customer service. :)
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks so much for this review! So glad Lisa took good care of you and your Golf!