05/21/2019 Category: Service
Da best
Best people, best treatment, best pricing!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you!

DA
DARRYL A.
Depew, NY
Volkswagen GTI
05/17/2019 Category: Service
FIRST-RATE DEALERSHIP
Everyone is competent, friendly and professional. The work is done correctly the first time. Can hardly ask for more.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you so much for this review!  We appreciate you bringing your GTI here!  See you again!

RAMKI R.
Clarence Center, NY
Volkswagen CC
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Volkswagen service - satisfied
My son took our CC in for inspection and some service. He was very pleased with the staff's courteousness, and professionalism. While we have been servicing our Q5 with Towne Volkswagen for some time now, we switched servicing our CC from another dealership to yours on Monday. I have never received this kind of feedback from my son on his visits to the other dealership. My experience with your dealership has also been excellent over the past year. .
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/20/2019

Wow!  What a nice review!  We are thankful you decided to give us a try and look forward to you coming back!  Thanks so much!

BR
BRAD R.
Corfu, NY
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly on time greeting from service staff. Recall service was done promptly and within the time frame stated.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you so much! See you again!

LF
LEROY F.
05/11/2019 Category: Service
The service
Lisa really took care of all my concern. Beyond expectations in helping me with my car
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you so muchf ro this review! I'll make sure Lisa and her team know you are so happy about your visit! Keep enjoying that Tiguan!

KZ
KRISTEN Z.
Grand Island, NY
04/24/2019 Category: Service
My Atkas
Took care of me promptly. Fixed right the first time.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 04/27/2019

Thanks so much!  Take care!

Akron, NY
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
The dealership always treats me in a friendly and professional manner and makes sure I am satisfied with the work performed.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you so much!

CG
CHRIS G.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, great service.
Jarrett was very friendly, informative, and made this process go very smoothly. Excellent service, thank you.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 04/20/2019

Thanks for this great review!  I will make sure Jarrett knows how happy you were with your Jetta service!

Clarence Center, NY
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Towne VW provided excellent customer service and addresses the issues with the vehicle in a timely and efficient manner
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for your business!

GC
GAIL C.
East Amherst, NY
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating, excellent service, nice and friendly employees.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you so much!  Keep enjoying that Tiguan!

ROSANNE W.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Town
Customer service is excellent. Lisa explaind every step of the way, even let us know when the service wass almost conplete.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you so so much for this review! I will make sure Lisa knows how happy you are!

KZ
KRISTEN Z.
Grand Island, NY
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly employees. Facility is very nice. Took care of my repairs promptly
Jarret the service advisor was very efficient and took care of all my service issues. Very nice waiting lounge. Tech answered all my concerns and was very helpful. Good snacks. Can’t ask for anything more!!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 04/10/2019

Wow!  Thanks for this great review!  We will see you again!

East Amherst, NY
Volkswagen Beetle
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Lisa walked me through the entire experience keeping me updated on my VWs progress. My car was ready on time as promised complete with a complementary car wash .
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for this review! Glad you enjoyed the wash- we will see you again!

Amherst, NY
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent work from the Service Department
I wasn't able to purchase my Tiguan from Towne because they didn't have any pre-owned that fit my criteria at the time, but i do take it for service at Towne (along with my Audi at Audi of Buffalo) and the service is outstanding! Everyone is so kind, they go out of their way to help, it is a clean dealership, and they're always on time. I couldn't ask for better people or service! Would highly recommend over other VW dealerships in the WNY area!!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 04/10/2019

Wow what a fine review!  Thank you so much for servicing your cars here!  We will get you into another pre-owned car soon enough!  Thanks!!!

RONALD H.
Alden, NY
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Had a 5 star experience, Lisa Martin did a outstanding job, she informed us frequently on the progress of work being by the tech.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for this review!  I will make sure Lisa and crew know how happy you are!

DANIEL S.
Orchard Park, NY
Volkswagen Eos
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Towne Audi Service
My experience with the Towne Audi dealership was outstanding. I had some warrantied body work that needed to be done and they were professional, timely, and delivered a great finished product!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 03/27/2019

So glad you are happy with our collision shop!  Needing body work is usually no fun...but Mike and Gary really do try to make it a smooth, easy process.

Rapid, professional and courteous
Have a VW Tiguan 2016. Got oil changed while waiting in a well-stocked cafeteria. Excellent car wash given as complementary service. Very courteous. Asked if I should change brake since the 20+ points site inspection had checked front brake under “yellow”, which means need to look into the issue. Told me no need to change now, I can get it changed in six months time. Told me the exact cost so that I can be mentally prepared. Did I mention all that under an hour?
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 03/27/2019

Wow!  This is a great review!  Thank you so much for being our customer!  We will take great care of you for you brake work and for all your future needs!

DA
DELORES A.
Depew, NY
Competent and Professional
Always first-rate service in every regard.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you so much for this review!  We will see you again!

MF
MARINDA F.
Williamsville, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
Amazing service!!
I recently had my car repaired here after a minor accident. Gary and Mike were incredibly helpful during the whole process including the working with the other party’s insurance agency to make sure everything I needed was covered. There was always someone available to answer my calls when I had questions. My car was returned to me fully cleaned (including interior!) and looks even better than before. Thank you for everything!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 03/27/2019

Thank YOU for trusting us to service your vehicle!  Accidents are never easy to deal with, but Mike and Gary have been in the business so long that they'll make it nice and easy for you.  It's what they love to do!  Thank you!

03/25/2019 Category: Service
Review
Lisa was GREAT. Very helpful and attentive to your needs.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you!  We will see you again!