KELLY S.
Buffalo, NY
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Repair of my Jetta
Great service as always. Nicole who runs the shuttle is wonderful!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks so much for this review! We are so happy you had a good appt with your Jetta and we will make sure Nicole and her manager know you had a good visit, too!

HC
H C.
Forestville, NY
08/29/2018 Category: Service
TDI repair
Accomplished as promised. Worked with me on other items to get under warranty.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/30/2018

SO glad you are happy!  Enjoy that Jetta- take care!

GR
GERALDINE R.
Buffalo, NY
04/22/2018
Who's the customer?
DIsappointed for the following reasons: You placed communications with insurance company ahead of me. Expected a call when damage was reviewed and before work began so that I could discuss additional touch-up on my dime. Received no communication until shortly before closing on Friday when I was told the car was ready for pickup. You left the strong impression that the insurance company was the customer and not me. I'm the one who was responsible for bringing this work to you, not Travellers! Otherwise, the repairs were done well. Would only recommend to a friend if he/she was able to set some ground rules first, which is often not feasible when car is towed for repair.

JOHN B.