JOHN B.
Corfu, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
09/09/2019 Category: Service
A little disapointing
Very satisfied with service and the dealership as a whole. This visit I was disappointed because it took two weeks to get a 7:30 AM appointment and the work, which was routine an usually takes 90 minutes, took over 2 hours.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 09/24/2019

Sir, thank you for your patience in scheduling!  Those 7:30 appointments go fast and squeezing you in would mean you'd have to wait longer (which it looks like you may have anyway).  I will make sure a manager knows about the scheduling issue.  Thank you so much for writing this- it helps us get better!

RV

Thank you!

Volkswagen Golf
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Service for brakes
Lisa at the desk in service always works really hard to please,above and beyond

Thanks very much!

JACQUELYN G.
Volkswagen Passat
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and thorough staff
Lisa took care of me and was very friendly and thorough

Thank you!

DANIEL L.
Rochester, NY
Volkswagen Golf
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Nothing special
Kinda feel like a second class citizen being a VW person. Whole Audi side is snooty and rude. Very few friendly people there. I come back because I liked my salesman. Tom was pretty cool.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/24/2019

Mr. Laporte,

I hope you know we truly appreciate your business and would never want to come off as snotty and rude.  Obviously, we dropped the ball on showing you we appreicate your business no matter what you are buying or looking at! I will make sure management knows about this, but please stick with us, as that is not normally how it goes here!

ST
STACY T.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Service - Thanks!
Thank you for the great service, as always. It's nice to make an appointment and have you ready for me at that time. Thanks for getting my GTI ready for summer roadtrips!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you so much for bringing your GTI to us!

EB
EMILY B.
Niagara Falls, NY
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Service is always great. Jarret did a very nice job today
120k service was done very well today. My only complaint was that I needed a part for my VW that is a quarter of the price online versus your parts dept.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for writing this review.  I will send it to our Parts Manager and GM - I would expecat an email shortly.  Thanks again!

KELLY S.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Repair of my Jetta
Great service as always. Nicole who runs the shuttle is wonderful!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks so much for this review! We are so happy you had a good appt with your Jetta and we will make sure Nicole and her manager know you had a good visit, too!

HC
H C.
Forestville, NY
08/29/2018 Category: Service
TDI repair
Accomplished as promised. Worked with me on other items to get under warranty.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 08/30/2018

SO glad you are happy!  Enjoy that Jetta- take care!

GR
GERALDINE R.
04/22/2018
Who's the customer?
DIsappointed for the following reasons: You placed communications with insurance company ahead of me. Expected a call when damage was reviewed and before work began so that I could discuss additional touch-up on my dime. Received no communication until shortly before closing on Friday when I was told the car was ready for pickup. You left the strong impression that the insurance company was the customer and not me. I'm the one who was responsible for bringing this work to you, not Travellers! Otherwise, the repairs were done well. Would only recommend to a friend if he/she was able to set some ground rules first, which is often not feasible when car is towed for repair.

JOHN B.