DONALD S.
Batavia, NY
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Grat service again.
Special concern was practiced by the staff at Towne VW for the Coronavirus, as they all wore masks, antiseptic wash was available for use and social distancing was practiced. As usual my service advisor kept me informed and provided answers to the questions I had posed upon my arriving for service. Never have I been so impressed by the service received at any car service center.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you so much! We are really working hard to adhere to the ever-changing rules and regulations during this covid situation!  We are so thankful you see that and appreciate it!

DEBORAH H.
Lancaster, NY
Volkswagen CC
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
The service advisor Lisa Martin is a
great employee. She handles clients
with ease especially under current
conditions.

Boston, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Yearly inspection
The service guy was just awsome! He helped me get my first oil change refund. OP VW had charged me for the oil change. He told me that it ahould have been for free cause I paid for it with VW care. So I went and got my money back from OP VW. It so appreciated. It was a pleasant experience going to Towne Volkswagon. I will always go here!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for choosing us!  We promise to always take great care of you!

Cheektowaga, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Recall and NY State inspection
The minute I walk in the service dept. to the time I need to pay the bill, the personnel is friendly and work done in a timely manner. I would recommend the facility to anyone looking for a place to go for service.

Buffalo, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Top Notch
Have been buying cars and getting them serviced at the dealership for 35 years. Towne VW service takes great care of their cars and customers.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/22/2020

Wow! What a great review!  Thank you so much for your loyalty to us all these years!  We hope to be your dealer for 35 more!

Amherst, NY
Volkswagen Routan
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Dan got me in for a weak battery and replaced it all same day with a quick turnaround
Thanks!!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/22/2020

Thanks very much, Mr. Martin!

CK
CRAIG K.
North Tonawanda, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/04/2020 Category: Service
Easy to schedule appointment day and time/ friendly, professional staff/ facility is always clean/ excellent service

WC
WILLIAM C.
S Cheek, NY
05/01/2020 Category: Service
The very best in service!
The staff is professional and experienced.

MF
MARY F.
Snyder, NY
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Great service always, but are going the extra mile at this difficult time.
Towne was very helpful getting service on my VW. I dropped it off the day before and left a key in the key box, and I left it for a day after the work was done, so that we were all less likely to infect anyone. They assured me that they took all possible precautions . Frankly, they are also just easy to do business with. Thanks
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you so much for taking time to write this.  We are lucky to know our customers can see what we have done and are still doing to ensure everyone's safety over here!

ES
EDWARD S.
Eden, NY
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere and excellent service
As always Lisa is excellent at taking care of customers and the office staff is efficient and friendly. A pleasant experience.

MICHAEL C.
Hamburg, NY
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Towne VW
I was very impressed when I purchased my vehicle a year ago. They continue to impress with their service dept. They were fast, efficient and didn't recommend additional services at extra costs. I'd never experienced
anything like this.... These guys are top notch, you can't go wrong here. Thank you Towne VW!!!!

JOAN K.
Lancaster, NY
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Staff is great
I definitely would recommend Town Volkswagen to everyone, Great to work with, Good location, wonderful staff.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for the review and the reccomendation!

AP
ALICE P.
Cheektowaga, NY
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Happy Customer
I needed my brakes replaced. Appointment made and kept. Work was done in a reasonable amount of time. The service department even found a discount to subtract from my bill.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 07/07/2020

Thanks for this great review!

Corfu, NY
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
Despite the quarantine, it was a quick, smooth and positive experience Thank you.

Thanks so much!

ROSANNE W.
Buffalo, NY
Volkswagen Passat
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Had appointment for an inspection, they had me in and out in about 30 minutes and they are very wary of the coronavirus, I felt safe in their facility