DEBRA B.
Clarence Center, NY
Volkswagen Golf
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Always a pleasure doing business with Towne VW.

AA

Car inspection
timely appointments
everyone very curious

05/23/2020 Category: Service
Lisa and Jarrett in Service Dept.
Lisa and Jarrett in the service department make every visit as hassle free and painless as possible. Top notch.

RYAN S.
Depew, NY
Volkswagen Atlas
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Had a cruise control issue and software update for my Atlas. It was a prompt and great job by the entire team helping me get back on the road the same day! Thank you for the excellent team work and free car wash as well! 5 Stars!!

WE
WENDY E.
Elma, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Recall
Overall I was happy that the 2 recalls were taken care of, however my husband never received a call when the work was completed.
He had to call to find out if our vehicle was ready to be picked up.
Then when he arrived you couldn't find the car for him.
It ended up being near the car wash area.
Needless to say, my husband was not at all happy at that point.

SK
SANDRA K.
Hamburg, NY
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Volkswagen Service
My car was brought in for some body repair. I couldn’t be happier with the job they did, their kindness and courtesy (all happening during the Coronavirus pandemic) and completely thorough detailing they did on my car after the body work was complete.
My car looks fabulous - and almost brand new for its year (2011)!
Thank you so much for such beautiful work!

DA
DARRYL A.
Depew, NY
Volkswagen GTI
05/19/2020 Category: Service
FIRST-RATE DEALERSHIP
Work is done right and in a timely manner. Lisa at service desk is great!

Williamsville, NY
05/19/2020 Category: Service
NIce Service on my car
I had to get an oil change and 10,000 mile check up. No issues at all with very nice service!

DE
DONNA E.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Customer service at it's best!
The staff at Towne Volkswagen Audi bend over backwards to service your car as quickly and efficiently as possible. I had a nail in my tire which they tried to plug, but when it didn't look secure, they quickly got me a new tire so I would be safe on the road. They are the best!

JENNIFER K.
Volkswagen Beetle
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Service department
I had my VW bug inspected and an oil change. Staff was pleasant and efficient

LK
LYNN K.
Hamburg, NY
05/15/2020 Category: Service
The staff. Always a pleasure to deal with.
My husband and I purchased our vehicles from another VW dealer closer to home. They had horrible service and an extremely rude service staff. I know others who have said the same. So glad that we found Towne. Everyone is amazing. They appreciate their customers and look out for their best interest. A pleasure. Will definitely consider when it’s time to purchase.

JEFFERY B.
Strykersville, NY
Volkswagen Passat
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Reliable, professional, and honest
We are thrilled that our car was fixed properly and that it wasn't released to us until it was 100% ready to go. Even though it took a week, we were thankful to use a loaner car while our car was in the garage getting fixed.

DONALD S.
Batavia, NY
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Grat service again.
Special concern was practiced by the staff at Towne VW for the Coronavirus, as they all wore masks, antiseptic wash was available for use and social distancing was practiced. As usual my service advisor kept me informed and provided answers to the questions I had posed upon my arriving for service. Never have I been so impressed by the service received at any car service center.

DEBORAH H.
Lancaster, NY
Volkswagen CC
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
The service advisor Lisa Martin is a
great employee. She handles clients
with ease especially under current
conditions.