LAURA B.
Fredonia, NY
Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
06/15/2021 Category: Service
The service at Towne Volkswagen is outstanding!
Never disappointed with my service at Towne Volkswagen! My needs are always met, sometimes above what was expected. Thank you!

CR
CHERYL R.
Buffalo, NY
06/10/2021 Category: Service
honest professional service and knowledge of my car
Dealing with Schmidts and now Towne with my VW has always provided me with professional thorough honest service by service people who know their trade. I always feel safe when I take my repaired car from them and if they evaluate a problem for me, I trust their response and their recommendations. I do not feel I am 'taken for a ride" or looked at like I 'don't know about cars like we do" often felt at other repair shops. I am listened to and my questions if I have any are answered professionally. Lisa Martin and her team are why I keep coming back to Towne rather then go to Northtown VW or Basil VW. They are worth their total weight in gold/or bitcoin whichever Towne prefers. Thank you.

However I was a bit confused when I first came to Towne for service after not being their for a year, I was not aware that Audi had moved out and VW had a difference entrance as the signs were not as clear as I felt they needed to be. So after having gotten back in my car and going to what I thought was where I was directed to go by the sign, I entered Sales and got clear directions from one of the senior sales reps and went back to where I originally was and entered right instead of left side as in the past. I asked what was happening here and was told that VW was moving in August also to across from Eastern Hills Mall. Were we as customers going to informed by email/snail mail or text? I had visions of going with a AAA flatbed with my car to the wrong place and then not knowing where to find my car if AAA did find the new location in August. Will notification go out? It would be helpful if it did and put my mind at ease if I ever needed a tow to Towne and tell AAA where to go and it is the old location. Will AAA be informed also? or other businesses involved?

Finally I always appreciate the courtesy wash after service is provided. Thank you.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/10/2021

Hello, and thank you for this review!  If you have time today, please contact me here at the dealership.  An email DID go out about the new Audi store, as well as an announcement that the VW franchise is moving.  I'd like to make sure we have all the correct contact info for you in our system.  Thank you!
Kristen Guerin 716-206-3178

PC
PETER C.
Buffalo, NY
Volkswagen Passat
06/09/2021 Category: Service
The team here is very friendly and communicates well. Although the prices are a bit higher than my local garage, I've never had an issue with poor work, or upselling. My partner and I purchased 2 VWs here and have them serviced on the VW schedule and we are happy with the work.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/12/2021

Thank you so much for this great review!  We appreciate you years of loyalty and service to us!

AE
ALAN E.
Snyder, NY
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Good, fast service
I was impressed with the speed with which my service was accomplished, and the friendliness of the staff.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/12/2021

Thank you!! We appreciate you trusting us to service your VW Jetta.

PM
PAUL M.
Akron, NY
Volkswagen Atlas
06/04/2021 Category: Service
20000 mile service
Service advisor was friendly and prompt and efficient. Work done well. No issues

MF
MICHAEL F.
Orchard Park, NY
Volkswagen Beetle
06/03/2021 Category: Service
BeetleService
In for 20000 mile check up,only 16500 miles ,included in purchase price ,no choice, went well ,service adviser pleasant and knowlagable, .....took care of twisted passenger seatbelt...reluctantly and helped me get new FOB ....very gratefull......overall very productive visit....
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/12/2021

Thank you so much for bringing your Beetle in to us!

JEROME S.
Volkswagen Routan
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Lisa always takes care of my service she is the best. If you have a VW you have to try there service by far the best in Buffalo area

Thank you so much!

MICHAEL W.
Outstanding Service!
Dan, Terry & Don’s Customer Service is Second To None.....
They shall be taking care of all of my vehicles!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/12/2021

We are so happy to see such a great review! Thank you!

AG
ANGELO G.
Derby, NY
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Service was professional and efficient. The requested service took much less time that was quoted. Lisa Martin was courteous and communicated the status of the service to perfection.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/12/2021

We will make sure Lisa knows how happy you are with your experience!

CASSIE W.
West Seneca, NY
Volkswagen Tiguan
Amazing
Great experience and customer service
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/12/2021

Thank you! We will see you again!

Boston, NY
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Car inspected
They all were very pleasant!

ANDREW S.
Depew, NY
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Quick and easy
I came in for my first annual service with my new car, and was in and out in 10 minutes. Vehicle was done by lunchtime and I picked it up after work with no issues. The cashier was friendly and kind, and Lisa the service advisor was extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/12/2021

Thank you! We are so glad you had a good experience!!!!

JAMES G.
Blasdell, NY
05/18/2021 Category: Service
service/prices
their service intake person was very nice. She included price quotes I received over the phone from their dealership in the service order. Their prices were a lot better than the other volkswagen dealers I called for the same service.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/12/2021

Thank you for writing this!  We definitely work to keep our prices as low as we can!  We are glad you noticed!

Williamsville, NY
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Professional and friendly service
Vehicle fixed promptly and received a complimentary car wash.

Thank you so much!

DEBORAH H.
Volkswagen CC
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Fitting my CC in quickly
I’m always taken care of quickly, efficiently, and politely.