Friendly and fast
Quick and for friendly service.
Comfortable waiting area.

WB
WAYNE B.
Lancaster, NY
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
Outstanding VW service!
Service writer Lisa Martin is great! She gets your car in fast and lets you know how it’s going.
She has taken great care of my cars for years! Service is always done right. She is pleasant and knowledgeable !

SP
SUSAN P.
Alden, NY
Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
Best service staff
Jarrett and Lisa are the best.

Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
Happy with Towne VW
Always great service

Tonawanda, NY
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant people
Quality service. Courteous people.

EB
EMILY B.
Niagara Falls, NY
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Service is always great. Jarret did a very nice job today
120k service was done very well today. My only complaint was that I needed a part for my VW that is a quarter of the price online versus your parts dept.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for writing this review.  I will send it to our Parts Manager and GM - I would expecat an email shortly.  Thanks again!

AP
ALICE P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff.
Went in for a oil change and to check a gauge that was lit on the dash. Needed to replace turbo ($3000). Thank God still under warranty. Wonderful loaner was given to us and there was little or no inconvenience to us. Thank you Towne!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for bringing your Tiguan to us!  We are thankful for loyal customers like you!

Niagara Falls, NY
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
Prompt,efficient and professional.
Exceptional service!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks so much!  We promise to keep giving you that great service!

CR
CHERYL R.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
inspection visit for my Wolfsburg "09
Came in today for an inspection and oil change. In and out within hour and a half. Lisa Martin continues to have her team complete all components of what was needed to reassure me that my Wolfsburg 2009 was in good shape for summer trips and continued joy of driving it. Very professional, objective, thorough, and courteous manner of Ms. Martin and her team. Of course, much appreciate the final courtesy wash also!! Thank you Lisa and service team for all you do to keep me and my wonderful Wolfsburg rolling safely. Much appreciated. That is biggest reason I keep coming back for repair work rather than stay closer to my home at a local garage. I trust the work that is done here and if problems still exist I trust that Towne will make good to get to the bottom and fix the problem. Thank you, and blessings of an enjoyable summer season to you all!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

Wow!  What a fantastic review!  Lisa definitley puts all she has into her work and we are glad it shows.  We hope you see this as appreciation of you- if it wasn't for our loyal customers, we wouldn't be in business!  Enjoy your summer- I am sure it'll be great, considering you'll be cruisin' around in your Jetta!

BP
BRIAN P.
Williamsville, NY
Volkswagen GTI
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Tire mounting, alignment, NYS inspection and diagnostics for TPMS & 1-touch windows, and assessment of rust on fender for possible corrosion warranty claim. The wait time was longer than expected however the staff was very apologetic and accommodating. Their attention to detail continues to impress me (explaining the invoice, checkout efficiency, car parked ready to go).
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for understanding our timing mistake!  We will always do our best to give you the best service we can!  So glad the appointment ended up going well!

JAMES G.
Volkswagen KARM
06/08/2019 Category: Service
In and out - who doesn't like prompt?
Dropped in for NYS inspection, learned some things about newer Audis while my car was serviced. Pleasant showroom and service personnel.

Thanks very much!

PS
PATRICIA S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Treated with such courtesy and graciousness
that you’d think I was driving an
expensive car. Mine is a cute but modest car.
The complimentary car wash and snacks available made the short wait very worthwhile.
The service charges were also very
reasonable-no over pricing.
Am quite pleased with their service.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

So glad you had such a great experience here! We will always take great care of you!  Also- you have a wonderful car!  Don't ever downplay that! We appreciate you being our customer and look forward to more service visits.  Thank you so much!

RA
ROBERT A.
Lancaster, NY
Volkswagen Golf
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Lisa did a great job under pressure. Super customer service. :)
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks so much for this review! So glad Lisa took good care of you and your Golf!

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Da best
Best people, best treatment, best pricing!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you!

DA
DARRYL A.
Depew, NY
Volkswagen GTI
05/17/2019 Category: Service
FIRST-RATE DEALERSHIP
Everyone is competent, friendly and professional. The work is done correctly the first time. Can hardly ask for more.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you so much for this review!  We appreciate you bringing your GTI here!  See you again!

RAMKI R.
Clarence Center, NY
Volkswagen CC
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Volkswagen service - satisfied
My son took our CC in for inspection and some service. He was very pleased with the staff's courteousness, and professionalism. While we have been servicing our Q5 with Towne Volkswagen for some time now, we switched servicing our CC from another dealership to yours on Monday. I have never received this kind of feedback from my son on his visits to the other dealership. My experience with your dealership has also been excellent over the past year. .
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/20/2019

Wow!  What a nice review!  We are thankful you decided to give us a try and look forward to you coming back!  Thanks so much!

BR
BRAD R.
Corfu, NY
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly on time greeting from service staff. Recall service was done promptly and within the time frame stated.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you so much! See you again!

LF
LEROY F.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/11/2019 Category: Service
The service
Lisa really took care of all my concern. Beyond expectations in helping me with my car
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you so muchf ro this review! I'll make sure Lisa and her team know you are so happy about your visit! Keep enjoying that Tiguan!

KZ
KRISTEN Z.
Grand Island, NY
Volkswagen Atlas
04/24/2019 Category: Service
My Atkas
Took care of me promptly. Fixed right the first time.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 04/27/2019

Thanks so much!  Take care!

Akron, NY
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
The dealership always treats me in a friendly and professional manner and makes sure I am satisfied with the work performed.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 04/24/2019