RL
RACHEL L.
10/18/2018
Honest, Affordable, and Fast
Toy-Lex is always willing to work me in whenever I have a spur of the moment issue with my Jeep that I can’t repair myself. They always go out of their way to make sure I understand what they found and what repairs were made. They go above and beyond for their customers.

JESSICA S.
10/18/2018
Great team
The team here really do everything they can to give the customer what they need and at a very reasonable price.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you Jessica for your kind words.

Christy H.
Kissimmee, FL
Lexus ES 300
10/17/2018
Honest mechanic
Rusty and his crew are honest mechanics who work to find the problem and diagnose it properly. The prices are reasonable and he doesn't try to pad the bill with unnecessary repairs. I highly recommend Toy Lex!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you Christy for your kind words and patronage. We appreciate both very much.

MARK C.
10/16/2018
Best Auto Shop Ever
The most important part about having a relationship with any auto mechanic shop is feeling like you are being treated fairly. Every time I go to Toy-Lex I feel like we are working together to upgrade, repair, or fix my Jeep. I never feel like I am being taken and it is apparent from the entire staff that they take pride in what they do and they appreciate the business. I will definitely be back. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Mark for your kind words.  We appreciate it very much.

GM
Gloria M.
Melbourne, FL
Nissan Murano
The Best
Toy-Lex is wonderful. I can never get over how delightful it is to do business with Rusty. I trust anything he has to say about the car and what needs to be done. the car has almost 130,000 miles and its due to the maintenance and service that it gets at Toy-Lex.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Gloria, for you kind words and trust in us, you are much appreciated.

OC
OMAR C.
Lexus SC 430
Best and Honest
Rusty and his team are amazing. My car is always well taken care of and they diagnose the issues right on. They are very honest and tell me when things should be done, they even correct me when things should be done. Amazing service.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Omar for you kind words and patronage.

AN
Al N.
New Battery for my Wife's Lexus RX-350
Thank you Rusty, Kimmy and the Toy-Lex Auto LLC staff for providing me with the peace of mind that the new battery that you installed in my wife's vehicle will provide her with worry free starting on a consistent basis. Thanks for the extraordinary service and pricing you provided.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Al for your kind words, it's a pleasure to be of service.

GB
GREG B.
10/09/2018
Friendly and honest
Taken my Jeep to them three times now. For tires once. Service on my drivetrains and for sensor replacement this time.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your kind review.

JESUS P.
Jeep Cherokee
10/08/2018
Jeep repairs & customer service
The people at Tom Lex Auto are friendly, knowledgeable, &fast at what they do. They stand on a commitment to get your vehicle running better than as if it came off the assembly line! I cant’t remember my Jeep running better than when it left the Toy Lex repair Bay. I knew from the strong welcome from the staff that my Jeep and my peace of mind where in there new home!!! I plan receiving more great service from Toylex in the future!! I definitely recommend this auto repair service shop to all who know me and whom I will encounter!! I wish this store manny years of success!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Jesus for the very kind words and trust in us.

Rogers H.
Rockledge, FL
Nissan Sentra
10/06/2018
This company provides great service to all my vehicles. Very reliable and always completes services to the vehicle on time
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Roger for your kind words and patronage.

Sherri B.
Lexus NX 200t
09/28/2018
Good service.
Friendly personnel. Good fair pricing. Knowledgeable and capable repair and service.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you Sherri for your kind words and patronage.

TL
Thom L.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Thom said they were quick and good.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Tom for your kind words.

JON M.
Jeep CJ7
09/27/2018
Always great !!
As always my visit to toy Lex was as fantastic as the last time, the staff very friendly the mechanics are very efficient and I was out in the timely manner I love this service, they do a great job give them a try you won't regret it !!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Jon for your kind words and trusting us with your nice Jeep.

SD
Suzie D.
Lexus SC 430
09/27/2018
Rusty and his team are always friendly, efficient and fair. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs their car serviced.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Suzie for your kind words and patronage.

RT
RON T.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/26/2018
Most Conscientious
Referred by a neighbor I tried out Toy LEX services. Having previously serviced my Toyota SUV at a local dealer I was impressed at how much more Toy LEX ( under owner Rusty’s direction) was exacting and professional at servicing my vehicle. So like my neighbor I highly recommend Toy Lex for servicing any of your vehicles needs. They’re ‘sharp shooters ‘!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Tom for your kind word and patronage.

RUTH S.
Malabar, FL
Audi TT
09/26/2018
Great staff and great service
Always great staff and service!!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Ruth for your kind words and patronage.

ZB
ZACK B.
Jeep Liberty
09/25/2018
Awesome service from very honest people
The guys up at Toy Lex are in their own category when it comes to service and hospitality. They know exactly what they’re talking about and back up their word with excellent service. Brought my 4x4 Liberty there and my Jeep has never driven better. They guys at Toy Lex just gained another happy customer, I will definitely recommend them to everyone!!! 💯💯💯💯
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Zack for your kind words and trust in us with your Jeep.

Joe C.
Buick LeSabre
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business has done good work for him before, and he would recommend it for service.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Joe for your kind words.

WC
Wilma C.
Rockledge, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/22/2018
Great service. Quick and always professional. Price is reasonable
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Wilma for your kind words.

Lue S.
Lexus GX 470
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Lue said the business does good quality work and he was happy with everything.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Lue for your kind words.