BUD B.
07/13/2019
Fixed my Toyota!!...what is greater than those 3 words!!
My truck broke down on the way to work...and I'm busy!...I don't trust my Tacoma with anyone!...But I do with ToyLex!.. they fixed me up and also let me know...that "My" Tacoma was running....running on 7 volts!..So I have a Great Truck!...I already knew it was...but when you can take your vehicle to someone who fixes only what's wrong and you have a trust. That's what You want!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Bud for those very kind words,  we appreciated them and you very much.

RT
RON T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/03/2019
The CONSUMATE MECHANICS
Toy Lex consistently delivers the highest level of automotive service advise and expertise ( they out perform the so called dealer depts )
I highly recommend the staff & service performance Get ur vehicle to Toy Lex you won’t regret it
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you Ron for your very kind words, we appreciate them and you very much.

SCOTT S.
07/01/2019
Sweet spot, great service
We busted a Drag-link end while at The Jeep Ranch awhile back. 1st time at Toy-Lex. Price seemed right, and the service was fast.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you Scott for your kind words, we appreciate you very much.

06/28/2019
Rusty’s the best!
They do great work and never lie to you like some of the other mechanic shops around here.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

LUE S.
Lexus GX 470
06/27/2019
Job well done
Always very pleased with the work at ToyLex
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Lue for your kind words.

BRENDA H.
06/25/2019
find, fix problem in a shorta mount of time.
They are very honest on what is wrong wirh your car or truck. They are able to find the problem and fix in a very short time. Buying My BMW I was sceared if it breaks down I wouldn't be able to afford repairs I find they are very resonable. Very Friendly, great work
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you Brenda for your kind words and trust in us.

Carlos C.
Melbourne, FL
06/23/2019
Great car and customer service
Ive left my car here about 3 times for 3 different issues. They've always been accomodating and helped me thoroughly understand what the issue is with my car and the different ways to fix it. The service is always great and everyone's always kind.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Carlos for your kind words and trust in us.

VB
Virginia B.
Lexus ES 330
06/22/2019
I had a dead battery and Rusty sent Scott and Jamel to my house, who charged the battery then took the car to the business and replaced it. I was homebound after an accident and was very thankful to have my car available when I could drive again. Very caring people and much appreciated.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Virginia for your kind words and allowing us to help.  We wish you a complete and speedy recovery.

JOHN B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/21/2019
Quality Work, Easy to Work With
Nice people. Did the work I requested on time and according to their estimate. Will definately go back.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you John for your kind words and patronage.

CARLOS C.
06/19/2019
Customer Service
This place is awesone! They are honest they tell exactly what have to do or change in your vehicle. That's why my whole family going back.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you Carlos for your kind words and your family's patronage.

Lexus IS 350
06/14/2019
Great price - half the amount listed on repair pal
Took my Lexus in for an emergency repair and saved $500 in the process!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Nikko for your kind words.

GM
GEORGE M.
Toyota Sequoia
06/14/2019
Everyone is great and does awesome work.
Rusty and his people are awesome. Work is always top notch and very reasonably priced. They have done many different jobs on my car and have never disappointed us. Thank You
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you George for kind words and patronage.

Volvo XC70
06/12/2019
Great diagnosis capability due to Expertise
You arrive with an untimely problem, they fit you in and solve it
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for your kind words.

EV
EDMOND V.
Toyota Tundra
06/11/2019
good work on a bad truck honest price
Brought by truck which was rusted out for repairs that another shop would not touch. They fixed the problem on time and Gabe me an honest estimate on any further or future work. I would gladly recommend them.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Edmond for you kind words.

FH
FRED H.
Lexus ES 350
06/04/2019
Smart, honest service
I have both vehicles serviced here. Customers are listened to and vehicles are fixed! It’s just like it’s supposed to be, but this doesn’t always happen in other shops. Components are fixed, not just replaced. I’m very pleased with Rusty and his professional mechanics.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 06/04/2019

Thank Fred for your very kind words and trust in us.

DONNA R.
06/01/2019
Could not ask for better.
Great people, quality work, and I never feel ripped off, like is the case with so many repair shops when they deal with women, particularly women of my age (67). Kimmie and Rusty are terrific people who I trust completely. Their mechanics know what they're doing, and always do a fantastic job. I always feel welcome. I take both my cars there, and have never been disappointed with their work or prices.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you Donna for your trust in us and your very kind words.

Kelly B.
Ford Fiesta
05/22/2019
Quick, friendly service
We take both our company vehicles and our personal vehicles to Toy Lex. They are trustworthy, friendly and offer outstanding service. Thank you Rusty!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you Kelly for you kind words and trust in us with all your vehicles.

NG
Neil G.
Indialantic, FL
Lexus GS 350
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Neil said his visit was easy. He stated it was quick to get the appointment, the check in was seamless, and he had his vehicle back in a few hours.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience.

PR
PAUL R.
05/17/2019
Greatly appreciate them
High level of professionalism, always courteous, always prompt, explains things clearly, reliable and dependable and friendly...great place to do business
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Paul for your kind words we appreciate it very much.

LW
Lorraine W.
Toyota Venza
05/17/2019
Great company
Always great service for reasonable price
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Lorraine for your kind words, providing value service is our purpose.