MIKE W.
08/11/2020
Quick and done rite the first time.
Thanks for your continuous quick service and ability to make a good diagnosis and repair consistently on my first visit.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you Mike for your kind review and patronage.

ANITA S.
Melbourne, FL
08/10/2020
Great and honest service always
Great and honest service always.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you Anita for your kind words.

BRAIN M.
08/10/2020
Trustworthy auto shop, excellent work
It can be difficult to find a good shop but I’ve always been extremely happy with Toy-Lex. I’ve had work done on both my Toyotas as well has my Jeep. They are friendly, professional and have always done a great job.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you Brain for your very kind review and patronage.

JEFF H.
Honda HR-V
08/04/2020
Professional, efficient, reliable business.
These guys are on point! Honest and efficient with my vehicles every time. Thanks Nick and Rusty!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you Jeff for your very kind review.

GW
Gina W.
Melbourne, FL
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
08/01/2020
Tacoma service
Excellent service as always
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you Gina for the kind review and your patronage.

CHARNIECE C.
07/31/2020
Toy-Lex Again for the Win!
I cannot say enough about the superior and consistent quality of work that the guys at Toy-Lex provide. My husband and I have used them several times and have never been disappointed. The integrity and quality work produce by Nick, Rusty, and the team is awesome. These are good honest people. We live in Palm Bay and drive right past the dealership and will continue to do so!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you Charniece for your very kind words.

JN
JERON N.
07/29/2020
Fast repair at an excellent price. They were able to resolve my problem without the need to replace an expensive part. I will definitely bring my vehicles to Toy Lex in the future and will highly recommend them to others.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you Jeron for your very kind review.

RV
ROCKY V.
07/29/2020
Excellent skill and service
Great service, highly recommend
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you Rocky for your kind review.

RL
RACHEL L.
07/28/2020
Honest, timely and detailed
Toy-Lex always provides a timely diagnosis and estimate at fair and competitive prices. When explaining the issue, they take care to explain the problem in detail, along with what is involved with the repair so that you understand the recommendation and pricing. I have always been happy with the service I receive here.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you Rachel for your patronage very kind review.

BR
Brad R.
07/27/2020
Good service, good price
Always received good service, honest advice, and reasonable pricing. Great source for automotive repair.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you Brad for your kind review we appreciate it and you.

Suzie S.
Merritt Island, FL
07/24/2020
As usual, my visit to ToyLex for routine maintenance went off without a hitch. Thank you for wearing masks too!!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you Suzie for your very kind review.

MILEAH B.
Hyundai Genesis
07/23/2020
Fast, Friendly and Thorough Customer Service
Nick and Rusty were very helpful with the repair to my Hyundai. The problem was diagnosed and rectified in a timely manner and the price of repair was reasonable. I definitely recommend this shop to any car owner.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you Mileah for your kind review.

PD
PETE D.
Satellite Beach, FL
Toyota Prius v
07/23/2020
I trust them
I know Nick knows autos, so I never worry,
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you Pete for your kind words and trust in Nick.

LN
luann n.
07/21/2020
These guys are AWESOME!!
I moved to FL and after a week my Jeep check engine light came on. The light after a few days went off. About a week later the light came on again. I looked and looked online for a place to take it. I came across Toy-Lex and their website showed a Jeep in the front. It said they specialize in specialty type vehicles Jeep and Lexus. I brought it in dropped it off and got a call a few days later saying that they drive it and there was no check engine light and they had no code to read. They said they could keep it a few more days and Jeep driving it. Called me a few days later still no luck so I went and picked it up. I expected a couple hundred dollar bill for them taking their time to look into it but Nick didn’t charge me for using my gas and cruising lol. He told me if it comes back on bring it right in. A couple weeks later it did, I took it right to him right away and he read the code and got me in, fixed and back on the road the very next day!!! They were awesome! That is where my Jeep will go for the rest of its life!!!!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you Iuann for your kind review.  We look forward to being of service to you again.

JB B.
Cadillac Escalade
07/17/2020
Cadillac Servce
Another service and repair visit went excellent as always
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you JB for your kind review.