AN
Al N.
Cocoa, FL
02/18/2019
120,000 Mile Scheduled Mantenance - 2007 Lexus RX 350
Performance and reliability is what you want from your vehicle. The best way to ensure that is to trust your vehicle to the experts, and that is exactly what I do when I let Rusty and staff at Toy-Lex Auto LLC handle all of my maintenance and repair needs.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Al for your kind words and trust in us.

Suzie S.
Merritt Island, FL
02/16/2019
Always a great visit!
I have been going to Toy Lex for many years and have recommended them to many friends. Have never been disappointed.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Suzie for your kind words and sharing us with friends.

RUTH S.
Malabar, FL
Audi TT
02/14/2019
They always accommodate me and great service
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you Ruth for your kind words.

JENN S.
Lexus ES 300
02/14/2019
trustworthy helpful understanding people
I drive an old Lexus and I trust Toy-Lex with ALL of my car maintenance. Rusty and Kimmy are very understanding and knowledgeable people. They always work with me when I have a problem they make sure that it gets taken care of on the same day! I will never go to another auto shop as long as they are here for me! Thank you Toy-lex for always doing great work at a fair price. Your loyal customer, Jen
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Jen for your very kind words and trust in us.

MIKE P.
Lexus ES 350
02/13/2019
Great Little Shop
Great service and communication and a fair price. They don't try to sell you services or parts you don't need. I trust Rusty and his crew! Been using them three years now for my Lexus.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Mike for your very kind thoughts and patronage.

Volvo S60
02/13/2019
Great Place
Superb customer service, reasonably priced, honest and upfront, skilled mechanics and just.good people!!!!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your kind words and trust in us.

BR
Barry R.
Titusville, FL
02/06/2019
Toy-lex auto
Toy-lex auto is a reputable and reliable auto maintenance and performance co. Which specialize in maintaining Toyota, Lexus and Jeep.they are locally independently owned and operated and are the only repair place I would recommend for Toyota and
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Barry, we really appreciate you sharing your kind thoughts of our service.

JIM T.
Cocoa, FL
02/05/2019
jim T.
I wouldn’t go anywhere else with my Toyota’s.
They find problems I didn’t see. I know what I’m looking at so it’s the truth and not some upsell tactic. Graham in particular is the best but I don’t worry who’s working on my vehicles.
Drive away with confidence when you leave here!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Jim for your very kind words and trust in us.

JIM G.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/04/2019
Good repair job for car. All staff friendly. Fair prices.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Jim for your kind words.

TL
THOM L.
02/04/2019
Fast and efficient
I have been there a couple of times. Both times all issues were dealt with and in a speedy manner.
Very happy with continued great service.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for your king words.

RT
RON T.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
AWESOME PROFESSIONALS
Toy/Lex is a business of superior technical expertise and knowledge. Rusty, Kimmey , Scott & Brandon ( to name a few ) are all consummate pros. They know your vehicle ( 2014 TOYOTA FJ C ) they operate with transparency & integrity and stand behind their work. Toy/Lex are ‘A’ Players.. SHARP SHOOTERS❗️HIGHLY RECOMMEND ... BEST MECHANICS YET‼️
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Ron for your kind words and trust in us.

AH
AARON H.
Great place!
Rusty, Kimmie, and the crew did a great job with my Jeep. They are honest, fast, and do high-quality work.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Aaron for you kind words and allowing us to partner with you on your Jeep build.

NP
NAVIN P.
Lexus GS 300
Honest people.
Honest people with great prices on repairs.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Navin for you kind words.

BC
BETH C.
Melbourne, FL
Cadillac XTS
01/30/2019
Love Toy Lex
Started bringing my Cadillac here for regular maintenance and just love the service I get! So much nicer than the dealership and I love bringing my vehicle to a local, family owned shop! They really care! My family brings all our vehicles to Toy Lex
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Beth for your kind words and patronage.

Rick B.
Florida
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Rick said they did a good job and everything was fine.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Rick for your kind words.

JON G.
Volvo XC70
Great Customer Service/ Reasonable Price
Honest reliable place
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Jon for your kind words.

FL
Lexus SC 300 Luxury Sport Cpe
Great service.
Always a pleasure to deal with ToyLex. Great service at a fair price.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Rick for your kind words.

GB
GREG B.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/29/2019
Rusty and his crew are very good and honest at what they do. I feel confident I’m getting what I paid for
Rusty and his crew take care of my Jeep and now my wife’s Honda. Great service
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Greg for your kind words and trust in us.

LETA M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK
01/25/2019
Personalized service experience
Great tires; good value!
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Leta for your kind words and patronage.

KK
Kennedy K.
Melbourne, FL
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/21/2019
Routine Maintenance
Solid performance is the norm. Oil change and tire rotation on Lexus 300. Call back to check out drip but all okay. Great service and people, thanks Rusty and Kim.
Rusty E. from Toy-Lex Auto LLC responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Kennedy for you kind words and continued patronage.