Toyota of Huntington Beach

VM
Vanessa M.
10/19/2018
Bryan in Sales
Call, email, buy, lease, trade, whatever you’re in the market for, ASK FOR BRYAN in sales!!! These days, no matter where you go, good customer service is hard to find. My family has purchased as well as brought our vehicles to Toyota HB for multiple years and I would say their sales and service has been decent at best. However, most recently Bryan was my contact when it came time to decide how to proceed with my Sequoia lease, and I have never received better customer service in my life. I had a complicated situation, and he jumped through hoops with me keeping in touch over a 6 week period to help me decide the best way to go about acquiring a new car, and what to do with “Big Brenda” before her lease was up. I never even met Bryan in person, never shook his hand, he never made even a dollar from our text/email interactions.
Best customer service ever!!

Tim B.
Newport Beach, CA
08/27/2018
GET IT IN WRITING
Double check and GET IN WRITING what exactly you are wanting on the car. My wife and I asked 5 specific times for a roof rack but when the car arrived... no roof rack. How much to add? $1500! Very disappointing. We feel SCAMMED. David in sales and his boss Buckey will nod their heads yes, and then not follow through. Frank the sales manager barely tried to resolve and just checked off the boxes for "yeah, I followed up".

Griff in finance is nice but unfortunately our request was lost in translation. Jeanee is the customer service rep. Her and Griff truly seem nice but could not help.

I have record of seven separate calls and me stopping by with my new car, over a 10 day period with no help at all.

I love Toyota and have always bought them but will definitely be going to another dealership from now on. Try Toyota of Orange. Much more honest and sincere.

David L.
01/30/2018
John Apel was outstanding!!!
Excellent service all around

Fast service

RD
RICHARD D.
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Jose was very courteous, professional and was able to get my service done in a very timely manner.

OS
Olivia S.
Claremont, CA
01/13/2018
Customer service in every department is the best!
I have purchased 2 cars at Toyota Huntington Beach and both times the responsiveness and customer service from start to finish is always top notch!

EB
ESTHER B.
Toyota Avalon
Terrific service
The general service was completed efficiently, timely manner, and with a smile.

BN
BRIAN N.
Mr
Friendly, good quality , good job
Gina P., Customer Relations Manager from Toyota of Huntington Beach responded on 01/12/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your time and business. Have a great day !!!

MN
MYLY N.
toyota care
Quick, professional, courtesy

Hi Myly,

Thank you for your time and business. Have a great day !!!

GR
GREG R.
Consistent Excellence
I can't say enough about my experience with Toyota of Huntington Beach. We have purchased both of our 4Runners from this dealership and have been bringing our cars in for service for over 17 years. Justin has been my service advisor and takes care of me every single time and the thing that I appreciate the most is I don't feel like I'm going to get ripped off, I feel as though he's going to take care of me and that means a lot!

Hi Greg,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your comments regarding Justin. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. Have a great day !!

SUSAN S.
Smooth service, fast, shuttle was also pretty quick
Smooth service, fast, shuttle was also pretty quick

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your time and business.

Have a great day !!

ROBERT B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service department Justin
Justin was a big help and stayed on top of the issues all the until I picked up my truck.
One of the best service guys I have ever worked with.
Thanks Justin. No
Can I stop
Getting text from the shop asking for my review? JK

WC
WILLIAM C.
Irvine, CA
Toyota Prius c
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent...good people..Will recommend to others
Excellent service.Good people.

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your time and business.

Have a great day !!

BRYAN M.
Shift Lock Solenoid Recall Repair
John A. in the Service Department took great care of us. He got us an appointment right away to address the Shift Lock Solenoid recall notice we received for our 2007 Toyota Sienna so we could take advantage of the parts he currently had in stock. The repair was done by about 12pm the day we dropped off the van. John's communication was great throughout our service experience. He also went the extra mile by topping off the air in all four tires of my wife's Hyundai Tucson after we let him know one of the tire pressures was low when we came to Toyota of HB to pick up our Sienna.

BC
BILL C.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Fast and friendly.
I was in and out in an hour and 30 minutes. Findings of my 30000 mile maintenance explained and price was reasonable. I was asked many times if I needed any assistance as I spent some time out front looking around. No one was aggressive just friendly and polite. I even had a cup of coffee and a donut (or 2). I keep trying to get my wife to trade her Ford escape in and get a Rav 4 or a Highlander. She says shes not ready yet but when she is your dealership will be the first we go to. The team and dealership is top notch.

RAY S.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
It took over 3 hours for just an oil change. I was told a tech left early. Things happen, but why not appease a customer by offering a future free oil change or something else to show support!? Just good business!

RN
ROBERT N.
Positive, Respectful & Caring Service
Our intake greeter, John Keller, was patient with us as we looked through our papers and asked him for further clarification, and he resolved our concerns completely to our satisfaction. Our Hylander was returned washed, and the cream--colored leather seats had been protected with plastic by the workmen. The lady at the checkout counter had a wonderfully upbeat, attentive, and enthusiastic--to--help attitude.

PP

GP
GARY P.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and nice waiting area and reasonable prices
Even on a busy day in the Service Department, I was able to get my car serviced pretty fast and the wait was comfortable and great in the new waiting room with TV and free coffee and pastries. It also gave me a chance to check out some of the 2018 models.