Toyota of Huntington Beach

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

David L.
01/30/2018
John Apel was outstanding!!!
Excellent service all around

Fast service

RD
RICHARD D.
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Jose was very courteous, professional and was able to get my service done in a very timely manner.

OS
Olivia S.
Claremont, CA
01/13/2018
Customer service in every department is the best!
I have purchased 2 cars at Toyota Huntington Beach and both times the responsiveness and customer service from start to finish is always top notch!

EB
ESTHER B.
Toyota Avalon
Terrific service
The general service was completed efficiently, timely manner, and with a smile.

BN
BRIAN N.
Mr
Friendly, good quality , good job
Gina P., Customer Relations Manager from Toyota of Huntington Beach responded on 01/12/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your time and business. Have a great day !!!

MN
MYLY N.
toyota care
Quick, professional, courtesy

Hi Myly,

Thank you for your time and business. Have a great day !!!

GR
GREG R.
Consistent Excellence
I can't say enough about my experience with Toyota of Huntington Beach. We have purchased both of our 4Runners from this dealership and have been bringing our cars in for service for over 17 years. Justin has been my service advisor and takes care of me every single time and the thing that I appreciate the most is I don't feel like I'm going to get ripped off, I feel as though he's going to take care of me and that means a lot!

Hi Greg,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your comments regarding Justin. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. Have a great day !!

SUSAN S.
Smooth service, fast, shuttle was also pretty quick
Smooth service, fast, shuttle was also pretty quick

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your time and business.

Have a great day !!

ROBERT B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service department Justin
Justin was a big help and stayed on top of the issues all the until I picked up my truck.
One of the best service guys I have ever worked with.
Thanks Justin. No
Can I stop
Getting text from the shop asking for my review? JK

WC
WILLIAM C.
Irvine, CA
Toyota Prius c
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent...good people..Will recommend to others
Excellent service.Good people.

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your time and business.

Have a great day !!

BRYAN M.
Shift Lock Solenoid Recall Repair
John A. in the Service Department took great care of us. He got us an appointment right away to address the Shift Lock Solenoid recall notice we received for our 2007 Toyota Sienna so we could take advantage of the parts he currently had in stock. The repair was done by about 12pm the day we dropped off the van. John's communication was great throughout our service experience. He also went the extra mile by topping off the air in all four tires of my wife's Hyundai Tucson after we let him know one of the tire pressures was low when we came to Toyota of HB to pick up our Sienna.

BC
BILL C.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Fast and friendly.
I was in and out in an hour and 30 minutes. Findings of my 30000 mile maintenance explained and price was reasonable. I was asked many times if I needed any assistance as I spent some time out front looking around. No one was aggressive just friendly and polite. I even had a cup of coffee and a donut (or 2). I keep trying to get my wife to trade her Ford escape in and get a Rav 4 or a Highlander. She says shes not ready yet but when she is your dealership will be the first we go to. The team and dealership is top notch.

RAY S.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
It took over 3 hours for just an oil change. I was told a tech left early. Things happen, but why not appease a customer by offering a future free oil change or something else to show support!? Just good business!

RN
ROBERT N.
Positive, Respectful & Caring Service
Our intake greeter, John Keller, was patient with us as we looked through our papers and asked him for further clarification, and he resolved our concerns completely to our satisfaction. Our Hylander was returned washed, and the cream--colored leather seats had been protected with plastic by the workmen. The lady at the checkout counter had a wonderfully upbeat, attentive, and enthusiastic--to--help attitude.

PP

GP
GARY P.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and nice waiting area and reasonable prices
Even on a busy day in the Service Department, I was able to get my car serviced pretty fast and the wait was comfortable and great in the new waiting room with TV and free coffee and pastries. It also gave me a chance to check out some of the 2018 models.

AF
AILEEN F.
May service at Toyota of HBch
I always request Savanah to help me with my servicing for our 3 Toyotas. She is conscientious, knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely professional. She always gets back to me quickly. Also, Justin McGuire is great as has helped me also.

I did have a negative experience with one of your service people, who I will never go back to again. He actually gave me incorrect information and wanted to charge me for something still under warranty. I was able to get my problem solved by working with Justin.

But Savannah is awesome- and renewed my confidence in your service Department. And Justin is always my second choice.

Thank you for responding to our survey. Your feedback in very important to us. We appreciate your time and business.

Have a great day !!!