Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

TJ
TERRI J.
Ford Expedition
10/05/2018
Honest Car Repair
I ended up at Associated Trans- Motive by pure luck. I had volunteered downtown all day and way on my home to Conroe when I noticed that my car was overheating. I was panicking, it was around 6 pm and I knew most places were closing. I was able to drive to the Take 5 Oil Change business where they told me that there was no way my car would make it to Conroe but they did have a mechanic shop that they trusted in the area. I ended up leaving my vehicle at Take 5 Oil Change and Jerry had someone pick it up and bring it to the shop the next morning. A few hours later Jerry called me a told me what was wrong with my vehicle and the approx cost was going to be about 500. I told them to go ahead a fix it and we would be by later to pick it up. When we arrived my vehicle was ready, and to my surprise, the cost was only 350. Jerry explained that he was able to call around and get the parts at a cheaper price and that I did not need the extra coolant that was included in the first quote. I was pleasantly surprised and very happy. I truly feel like I have found an honest automotive shop. If I need future repairs done I will drive the 50 miles from Conroe to Houston to bring my vehicle here because I know the owners are HONEST, and that says a lot these days.

SA
STEVE A.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/26/2018
Always a great experience. Prompt and capable service.

AF
Allen F.
Texas
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Allen said that he recommends this business for service all the time.

Carlos M.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said everything is okay. He had no issues or complaints.

Joshua D.
Livingston, TX
Toyota Tundra
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Joshua said his overall experience was phenomenal. They offered a loaner free of charge. He was notified of a welding issue on the exhaust. They sent the vehicle out to another business for the welding work. The exhaust issue and oil was taken care of for him. He was informed nothing was found wrong with the front end. They notified him as soon as the service was done. He has no complaints. They took care of the issue on his exhaust and oil. Everything was taken care of in a timely manner.

BG
Blanca G.
Lexus ES 330
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Blanca said the technician treats his customers like family. He is honorable and professional. This business provides excellent customer service. As a woman she can trust the technicians and the service.

Jennifer B.
Volkswagen Beetle
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the service was great. She has not had any problems with the repairs done so far. The staff were nice. They gave her a decent price and were pretty honest with her. She liked them.

CY
Chelsi Y.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Chelsi said the business provided the services she needed.

GD
Garland D.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Garland said they helped him out a lot . They do a good job.

GP
Gilbert P.
Dodge Dakota
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Gilbert said that it was a great experience. His employer takes all their vehicles there. When he came in with his vehicle, they helped him immediately. The staff was attentive, got right back to him with a reasonable estimate, and performed the service the same day. He stated it's the best auto mechanic facility he's ever been to.

Tucker M.
Bryan, TX
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Tucker said the staff did an amazing job. They provided some very good quality work.

CL
Charles L.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the staff members are nice and polite. They explain everything and perform the work well.

Charles W.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Charles said they always take good care of him. They do a great job.

Jason B.
Spring, TX
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they have excellent customer service.

CL
Charles L.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the staff does the work asked of them, and checks that nothing else is wrong with the vehicle. The prices are reasonable and the staff is nice and cooperative.

Diana S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Diana said her experience was good.

JOHN B.
Lexus GS 350
04/12/2018
Community business, excellent service, thorough knowledge of most vehicles, reasonable prices
Associated Trans-Motive Fleet Service assists us with our cars and our children's cars. Keeping us going with exceptional service and advise, we are able to keep our cars in good condition at prices we can afford. This business has been providing superior services for many years.

- John and Lisa B.

DEBBYE C.
Saturn SL
04/12/2018
fast service and very helpful.
Friendly,reasonly price, honest and helps clients any way you can.

SP
STEVE P.
04/02/2018
Best service ever
Great customer service they provide you with best recommendation. They get to the bottom of the problems and fix it right not like them other shops. This the only place I will bring my Audi

JN
JOAQUIN N.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/23/2018
Great friendly Service
After getting company vehicles serviced I figured i would bring my own, service was quick easy and on point will diffently return for my service needs.