Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

TONY B.
Pasadena, TX
01/08/2019
F-250 service
Prompt and professional service. Very clear in explanation of problem and cost.

Shriley W.
Nissan Versa
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rona. She said the business did a good job and the vehicle drives real well.

Charles W.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Charles said they take very good care of him.

Santa Fe, TX
Kia Optima
12/20/2018
Customer service is amazing!
Customer service is amazing. My car runs great as well! Turns out something was just disconnected so my fee was very little! They are trustworthy and honest!

Jason B.
Spring, TX
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the service was very good.

KW
KYLE W.
Tomball, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/10/2018
Prompt service at fair price.
Jerry is always willing to help and runs top notch business. Love this place and will keep coming back.

JZ
JESSICA Z.
Nissan Rogue
12/09/2018
Wonderful service and communication!
Took my car in for an oil change and a squeaking noise. Dale was wonderful at communicating what was going on and how much it would cost every step of the way. All 4 of my brake pads needed to be replaced. They were very quick in completing to work and very reasonably priced as well. Will definitely be coming back and recommending my friends and family!

Tucker M.
Bryan, TX
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Tucker said that the place was good to him.

JAMES R.
11/15/2018
The team
Sale, Jerry and the team take care of all my vehicle needs great people, great place

EM
ED M.
Ford Cab & Chassis
11/13/2018
Always have a good experience with these guys. They are cursed with being honest!!
Always have a good experience with these guys. They are cursed at being honest.

AF
Allen F.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Allen said that he's very happy with them. They really work with him.

OL
Otis L.
Mercedes-Benz 400SE
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Otis said the business did excellent work.

IL
Ian L.
Nissan Versa
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Ian said he received very good, professional service.

AA
Arron A.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said that he has used the place before and recommends them.

KP
Kevin P.
Pearland, TX
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was great.

AH
Andria H.
Nissan Sentra
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Andria said the business's staff was polite. They were respectful of her time. She had no issues.

TJ
TERRI J.
Ford Expedition
10/05/2018
Honest Car Repair
I ended up at Associated Trans- Motive by pure luck. I had volunteered downtown all day and way on my home to Conroe when I noticed that my car was overheating. I was panicking, it was around 6 pm and I knew most places were closing. I was able to drive to the Take 5 Oil Change business where they told me that there was no way my car would make it to Conroe but they did have a mechanic shop that they trusted in the area. I ended up leaving my vehicle at Take 5 Oil Change and Jerry had someone pick it up and bring it to the shop the next morning. A few hours later Jerry called me a told me what was wrong with my vehicle and the approx cost was going to be about 500. I told them to go ahead a fix it and we would be by later to pick it up. When we arrived my vehicle was ready, and to my surprise, the cost was only 350. Jerry explained that he was able to call around and get the parts at a cheaper price and that I did not need the extra coolant that was included in the first quote. I was pleasantly surprised and very happy. I truly feel like I have found an honest automotive shop. If I need future repairs done I will drive the 50 miles from Conroe to Houston to bring my vehicle here because I know the owners are HONEST, and that says a lot these days.

SA
STEVE A.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/26/2018
Always a great experience. Prompt and capable service.

AF
Allen F.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Allen said that he recommends this business for service all the time.

Carlos M.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said everything is okay. He had no issues or complaints.