SR
Scott R.
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Scott said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

LD
LORI D.
Hyde Park, NY
02/27/2020
It's a place i would come back to
They do a good job

Subaru Crosstrek
02/27/2020
Great service, wonderful staff!

GQ
GRACE Q.
02/22/2020
Honesty, professionalism, knowledgeable
I highly recommend Trans Tek for all your automotive needs, whether it’s for a repair or service maintenance. They’re honest, professional and knowledgeable in their technical performance without any pressure.
As a woman I’m confident in knowing that they’re not going to give me a list of unnecessary repairs, unlike other auto repair shops have done just to pad the bill. Furthermore, upon completion you get an itemized bill of everything that was done with recommendations if any, of what may be needed, instead of a blank piece of paper marked paid as some other shops do or have done.
I went to Tran Tek in an extreme emergency 3 years ago, and now my family and friends go too and we’re all very satisfied and happy.

VV
VINNIE V.
02/20/2020
Very professional
The transmission was chattering in my wife's 15 Tahoe I brought it and Bob test drove it and said it needed to be rebuilt and that it was a very common problem so had it rebuilt and came out great very satisfied at a great price 😊 Thanks Bob

GS
GEORGE S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/20/2020
HAPPY CUSTOMER
As always, my visit to Trans Tek was a positive experience. The staff listens to my concerns about my vehicle. They will test drive the car, and then Bob adds that personal touch by calling me, informing me of what they need to do, giving me the price and getting my approval. I am a satisfied customer both now and have been for many years.

MICHAEL P.
Dodge Caravan
02/18/2020
Amazing!!!
I can't tell you how many times and thousands of dollars the folks at Trans Tek have saved us. Recommended by a friend last year, there is NO other shop I would take our cars to. You can always expect an honest diagnosis and fair price - not paying like you just had major surgery from a surgeon...

MI
MIKE I.
Salt Point, NY
Toyota Prius Prime
02/12/2020
Great place for your car
Called the last minute to have my tires balanced and they fit me end. They are always willing to help you. Great place and the staff is very friendly

John T.
GMC Terrain
02/10/2020 Category: Service
John said the employees did the job needed and he had no problems.

Louis M.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Louis said this business did what they said they were going to do.

Meaghan M.
Hyde Park, NY
Suzuki Forenza
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Meaghan said the business is prompt, the staff checks in with her, they are very fair, and she doesn't feel like she is being overcharged.

KC
Kevin C.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said the business is courteous and communicates well.

BD
BENJAMIN D.
Saugerties, NY
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
01/21/2020
Honest and accommodating
Been a customer for over 20 years. They are very honest and accommodating.

SG
SCOTT G.
01/20/2020
Great friendly service
I had my inspection completed on my last visit. As always, friendly, accomodating staff that goes the extra mile. Highly recommend.

VG
VERONICA G.
Nissan Murano
01/20/2020
One to one interaction
Explains the process and sticks to their promise of completing the job.one