HC
Harold C.
Oklahoma
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Harold said the staff are great.

Ford Econoline
06/17/2020
Excellent service, staff and price.
I would highly recommend this company for servicing your handicap vehicle. They fixed our van and at a good price. They are even working with us and the VA to help get my uncle's lift updated. The staff are extremely nice and willing to go above and beyond to help you. Great place to rent a handicap van too.

Stephanie H.
Broken Arrow, OK
06/13/2020
They go above and beyond
I have been with them for 20 years because they always treat us great and do an excellent job. We do feel like valued customers.

ED
Edith D.
05/21/2020
Organization and Experience
I have been a loyal customer for many years now. They have always treated me with respect and fairly. In this pandemic era, they were having a protocol in place that assured the distancing and low contamination index for his clients. As a physician, I appreciated it. Mr. Adrian was very knowledgable explaining the findings of the ramp and the work done on it, and as usual, started to work on time. Mrs Lisa was diligent to have all the necessary papers ready upon completion of the labor, even desinfected my credit card. Even though I miss the excellence of the previous team, this new team know what they are doing and you can tell they will go the extra mile to make you feel well, accommodate your needs and assure a high quality of care. Way to go! Continue a job well done and be safe.
Dr. Edith M. De Jesus

Jessica M.
05/15/2020
Great staff and mechanic
They do a great job here I love the staff and mechanic very professional

05/10/2020
Bumper repair
Very attentive and quick

James P.
Claremore, OK
05/09/2020
Done as expected
Done as expected and done job well. Appreciated the pickup and delivery with all going on at this time.

Jim

Steve S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/30/2020
Job well done and car thoroughly checked over
As above, my handicapped car and van are serviced completely and the handicapped features are checked to code. I have great confidence in their work.

BN
Barbara N.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/28/2020
Excellent service always!!
My experience was excellent! They kept me informed about everything they did. They really care about the customer. This was during the Covid virus and they followed all precautions. Have been a customer for years and never disappointed.

Muskogee, OK
Chevrolet Express Passenger
04/28/2020
lift serviced
you always get us in and out quickly