Latest Review almost 4 years ago

MN
Mike N.
Volvo XC90
10/05/2016
We never take any of our cars to the dealer - they always oversell (stuff you you don't need)
Good Job!!!!

ES
Erik S.
La Verne, CA
Volvo S60
09/18/2016
The service light came on again...(Continual bummer)
Tim, I am so sorry for not calling you for almost 2 weeks but the service light came on soon after taking the car this last time. At present, I am getting ready to fly out to Georgia to see my daughter, granddaughter and son in law so I will be away till close to month end. SORRY again but perhaps we can speak then.

KJ
Kirk J.
Moreno Valley, CA
Volvo S80
09/01/2016
New breaks
Tim is fantastic love the shop as long as we have a Volvo we will always go and see Tim.

Rhoda B.
Fontana, CA
08/31/2016
Professionalism
Professional, honest and an expert in his field.

MI

Moreno Valley, CA
Volvo C70
08/06/2016
103,000 Service
Tim is always straight and honest. He provides excellent service, on time, and he always makes sure you understand the work that was accomplished.

KD
Ken D.
07/21/2016
Clean shop and professional
Tim changed my oil and filter but he also checks over the car very carefully for anything that is wrong or could go wrong

WT
William T.
Modesto, CA
Volvo S60
06/23/2016
The absolute best independent Volvo mechanic around period.
I started bringing my vehicle to Tim as somewhat of a fluke. I had a bad coil and my car was not running correctly. After speaking with Tim, I had a very comfortable feeling with him and his patience with my OCD regarding my car in general. I have now completed some major work on my vehicle with him and even though I live 8+ hours away from him, I will retain him as my main Volvo mechanic. He is that good. Thanks for all of the hard work on my S60R Tim.

MI
Michelle I.
Volvo 740
06/22/2016
the owner, his honesty, and the cost
Down to earth, to the point, freindly, takes the time to converse, tells how it is!

NP
Norma P.
05/17/2016
Always courteous expert service.
We've taken our Vovos to Tim since we moved to this area in 2000. He has always given us trustworthy service at a fair price.

YN
Yolanda N.
Covina, CA
Volvo 960
05/06/2016
Great Service!
I've always had great service when taking my car into Traynors Volvo. Tim is professional and courteous and let's us know what our car needs and when it should to be taken care of, which we totally appreciate. So glad we have a place to take our car that we can trust.

Andy S.
Temecula, CA
Volvo XC90
05/04/2016
Always a great experience!
We've been customers of Tim Traynor for many, many years. He serviced our 240 DL station wagon for about 8 years. We bought a Chrysler and had that for a few years and then bought an XC90. After our warranty was up at the dealership, we reconnected with Tim. He's the most honest and trustworthy mechanic we know and we've had many and we have a few now because we own several vehicles. Our only regret with Tim is that he doesn't service Jeeps, Chevy's or motorhomes ... or we'd bring them ALL to him! He truly is one in a million.

Linda B.
04/30/2016
Expert Master Mechanic
I have been taking my Volvo s40 to Traynors for about 12 years. Tim Traynor (the owner) is excellent. He is in my opinion a master mechanic. I have never accounted any problem with any or the repairs and/or services of my car. His prices are reasonable and well worth his expertise. Linda

KD
Ken D.
02/25/2016
Brakes on 2001 Volvo V70 Wagon

Linda B.
01/22/2016
Great service by a master mechanic
I have been taking my Volvo to Traynor's Volvo for over 10 years. I have always had honest estimates and first class service.