Latest Review almost 7 years ago

MT
Michael T.
Rehoboth, MA
10/28/2011
Alignment, rebalance, and tire rotation.
Mark's technicians did a great job with my car. My Caddy has never tracked so well or ridden so smooth on the highway. Thanks, guys!

Diane C.
Bristol, RI
09/06/2011
Joseph C.
Great service at a fair price. How can you go wrong? We've been recommending Tremblays to our friends since we started getting our cars serviced there over a year ago.

MT
Michael T.
Rehoboth, MA
09/06/2011
Competent and professional
Mark and his crew did some major work to my 02 Sierra Denali. This was work I thought I might have to do at a dealer but was done at Tremblay's at considerable savings. Cudos to the mechanics and staff. Complicated work was diagnosed and repaired with minimal down time.

GM
Gary M.
Swansea, MA
08/26/2011
Gary Miller
Always professional, effecient and fair at Tremblay's. I have recommended them to many friends.

Michelle R.
MA
07/20/2011
Great service by nice people at a good price!!
Always willing to work around your schedule to have the job done when you need it. Fantastic people, great service and reasonable prices!