PV
PATRICK V.
01/22/2019
Trinagle Motors - Great service as always
Triangle is the only place I trust to service my vehicles. They never try to "upsell" unneeded services. I only purchase vehicles that they can service.

MICHAEL L.
my car
Thanks for looking out for my car.

MK
MIKE K.
Jaguar X-TYPE
Honest evaluation
I want to give a shout out to Tina! I told her another facility (in another city) filled my tires for me- and they told me I either need an alignment OR tire balance! I brought the car to Triangle and Tina said they’d check it out! VERDICT- I needed neither! Honesty pays- will keep coming here!

CARL S.
Germantown, MD
01/21/2019
Service is always outstanding and the staff is professional, knowledgeable and friendly!

01/19/2019
Quality and top notch customer service!
The Triangle team is always helpful with great customer service and competitive pricing on top quality work.

GK
GARETH K.
Acura MDX
01/19/2019
Great Communication
I asked for a service road map for the next few years to prepare my Acura for another 150,000 miles. The team did just that and now I can chip away at the items over time.

AH
ANGIE H.
Acura MDX
01/18/2019
Great Service!
The service I received was comforting! They folks were kind, thorough, informative and even told me about their 100 and 200,000 mile club, which my car is in. I have never had my car serviced here before, but they told me I would be a part of this club from the start - wow! The prices were very fair and reasonable. I only wish I had remembered about them sooner. They have won my business for my Acura MDX from now on. Thanks for doing what you obviously do every day for every customer!

DANIELLE R.
01/17/2019
Great service and communication as always!

AL M.
01/14/2019

DA
DAMIEN A.
01/14/2019
Customer service like family...
I had an emergency with my civic. Started overheating, called it in and made the appointment without a problem. Triangle Honda had a rental ready for me and everything! Part of the reason I won't let this civic go is because of the family-like service at Triangle Honda. They're the best!

AA
ALICE A.
01/13/2019
Reliable service
The job is done right, it's never a super long wait, and costs are reasonable. I've been taking my Hondas there for years.

BD
BETSY D.
01/13/2019
Always awesome
Triangle has the best customer service and wonderful service department. Would never go anywhere else.

DAVID B.
Honda Ridgeline
01/11/2019
Service and personnel
Everyone that I deal with is always courteous and wants to make sure you are satisfied
Thanks

LISA B.
01/10/2019
Thorough service
Friendly staff, skilled mechanics, thorough service that is resonably priced

HN
HENRY N.
Only place we go
We have owned Hondas all our lives except for one mistaken purchase of a Ford. When we first moved to Frederick, we brought our Honda to dealers for service. We suspected that these dealers charged high prices and more importantly for services that were not needed. On one such occasion, we decided to get a second opinion for a service that seemed particularly suspect. Sure enough, Triangle explained to us how the service was not yet needed and even if it was, the cost was twice as much as what was called for. We have been taking our cars to Triangle ever since.

DAVE G.
New Market, MD
routine service
Routine oil change with exemplary service. As usual. Triangle has truly earned their great reputation thru consistent, caring and kind service, great technicians, and fair prices. I am so glad I don't have to worry if my service company is trying to get over on me. It literally makes my life better.

KE
KATIE E.
Middletown, MD
Honda Fit
Amazing service
Always a pleasure and cannot recommend enough.

MICHAEL L.
Acura RSX
01/07/2019
Best Acura and Honda car repair shop!
Excellent service!

JOHN T.
New Market, MD
01/05/2019
Great Service to My Honda Odyssey
I value the honesty and reliability of the services provided by Triangle. When they give me an estimate for services I require, I’m confident that they are offering me a fair price for services rendered. I can also depend on timely service so that I am not inconvenienced by not having my car for long periods of time. In addition to the above, I am satisfied with the quality of work I receive from Triangle Motors.

01/04/2019