TIM S.
Smithsburg, MD
Acura TSX
07/22/2019
The people
Great people they do a wonderful service and they do everything that they say they're going to do correctly

HD

JEANINE D.
Germantown, MD
07/19/2019
Trusting Triangle Motors
In 2006, I lost my favorite Honda Accord in a freak accident. I found an identical replacement at Triangle and this began a 13 year relationship with my favorite Honda used car dealer and maintenance shop. Jon Meacham went the extra miles to make sure that my car matched my old car, right down to the stereo system and floor mats. He made sure the car was up to date on all maintenance and was an affordable and reliable vehicle for my needs. As a business owner who travels to my clients homes, my car is my livelihood. When my car needs maintenance, the team at Triangle always reserve an affordable rental car for me so I can continue my business while my car is in the shop. They are honest with me about what my car needs and they help me prioritize which repairs need to be done first so that I can manage the financial expenses. Their price quotes are always lower than the other Honda dealerships in the area and I can trust them to do an excellent job on the work needed while still staying within the agreed upon quote. The entire Triangle Team is friendly and knowledgeable about my vehicles and offer trustworthy advice on how to manage the maintenance of my car in between visits. I bought a used Honda CRV in 2014 when my 1997 Accord died with 256K miles on it. I call my 2007 CRV my Golden Chariot because it runs like new even though it has over 160K miles on it. I expect this car to last even longer than my last Honda due to the consistent and reliable care from Triangle and their willingness to teach me what I need to know about owning and driving a Honda. I love my vehicle and I wouldn’t trust it’s care to any other car shop other than Triangle Motors. Thank you Jon, Tee, Diane, Tom, and the whole team for years of wonderful service.

Washington, DC
Acura MDX
07/18/2019
Exceptional Service
Triangle Motors is a first rate, trusted service provider. Helpful, knowledgeable and ethical qualities made my experience exceptional. I will recommend Triangle to everyone I know and will continue to rely on their expertise. Thank you!

WS
WILLIAM S.
07/16/2019
I love these folks
I had a brakes issue with the Odyssey I'd purchased here a few months before. Everything was covered under warranty, and the van feels brand new again (even though it is 12 years old). I love that there is good WiFi at the shop, which allows me to work there, which is a huge convenience for me. Every vehicle of mine that Triangle Motors has worked on has returned from service in great condition.

REN M.
07/16/2019
Great service, reasonable price, friendly staff.

Union Bridge, MD
07/14/2019
Ease of scheduling
Check in was very easy, all items of concern were listed and discussed. When picking up car checked with service desk and all work was checked off.

SANDRA W.
Honda Accord
07/13/2019
Honest, friendly,

07/12/2019
Tie problem
The personal were very responsive and listened to my concerns. Then they fixed my problem and had me on my way in a very short time even though it was an emergency situation. Always feel that a good job is done at Triangle whatever the service needed.

DAVID D.
New Windsor, MD
Honda Ridgeline
07/11/2019
Setvice
As usual Triangle Motors provided excellent service at an affordable price. That is why my 2008 Honda Ridgeline is running fine as it approach’s 200,000 miles.

MV
MATT V.
Happy Honda
I normally do all of my own repairs , but time was up on emmissions so i took it to triangle . They fixed that and recharged my ac and i dont have anymore fail lights and i have nice cold ac. Thier prices werent awful either. Passed emmissions and good to go. Thanks !

JANET D.
Longtime customer
Service took care of a dead battery on a busy, hot, holiday weekend. Rental had a car for me when it became clear I would have to wait until Monday. They took extra time to ensure there were no other problems besides the battery. All this sprung on them when streets were flooded on the Monday. Great job, everyone! You made a bad day a lot better!

AL
ALISON L.
Middletown, MD
07/10/2019
Saved me from buying a new transmission
My experience was excellent. I took in our 2000 Honda Accord with over 223,000 miles. The transmission was acting up. Triangle did a diagnostic on the transmission and found a possible reason for the trouble. They ordered in the part and promised if it didn’t work I would only pay the diagnostic fee. Much to my surprise the part worked. I was so convinced the car had reached its end as this is transmission number 2. However, for under $350 my son is back on the road and very happy as he just replaced the sound system. Thank you Triangle Motors!

TY
TOM Y.
07/09/2019
great service staff quick and profesional all ways with a smile :)
Triangle motors is going to be the only auto shop we take our cars.

Mount Airy, MD
07/08/2019
Trustworthy
This is a place you can trust
Honest

HF
HARRY F.
Woodsboro, MD
07/08/2019
routine service
They always give good assessment of what needs to be done and what doesn't.

JULIO B.
Olney, MD
07/06/2019

JOHN G.
Adamstown, MD
Honda Civic Sdn
07/05/2019
Honest advisors, quality work.
We never felt cheated when a problem is pointed out. Vehicle always operates better than before. Never once is 10 years of getting work done here have we been disappointed.

RAY R.
07/04/2019
Excellent service.
We have used Triangle Motors for years and for different kinds of vehicles (mostly Honda). The service is ALWAYS great. They have even helped solve a few mysteries over the years, and always stuck with it until the problem was identified and solved. They stand behind their work. The staff is always responsive. Also, the people are kind, friendly, and helpful.

Acura TLX
07/01/2019
Above and Beyond
Had to get my battery replaced, and really needed it done that day. Service accommodated and had my car done a couple hours later.