DANIELLE H.
04/23/2019
Trustworthy
Triangle Motors has very trustworthy staff. As a woman who has dealt with dishonest auto repair shops, it was refreshing to find one that operates with integrity.

JUSTIN P.
Gaithersburg, MD
04/22/2019
Fair prices and trust worthy
I’ve been going to Triangle Motors for many years because quite honestly you won’t find a better place to service your Honda. They don’t recommend unnecessary repairs and charge very competitive and fair prices. I drive 30 miles to Triangle Motors anytime I need work done to my Honda beyond an oil change or tire rotation. 5 star business that I would gladly recommend to anyone.

RAPHAEL S.
04/22/2019
Good place to bring your Honda to.
Wonderful service. The staff has consistently gone out of their way to serve my Honda needs. I highly recommend them to anyone. Very reasonable prices.

04/19/2019
Great serviceFriendly work is always been done well

RN
RUDY N.
Walkersville, MD
04/19/2019
Oil leak check
Dropped my vehicle off to check for a possible oil leak, due to fluids found on my drive way...no leaks we're found...no charge for the inspection...thanks for the peace of mind. Rudy N.

CO
CHERYL O.
Middletown, MD
04/17/2019
Minor service and oil change 2015 CRV
The people in the service department are very friendly and accommodating. They usually get my car in for service right away. They call and leave a text when the car is ready and when I pick it up, they explain everything that was done. I always feel like my car has been very well taken care of at Triangle. And the cost is very reasonable compared to a dealership. They are one of the reasons I keep buying Honda’s!

JZ
JEFF Z.
Honda Element
04/16/2019
Great service at a great price
This was my second visit to Triangle Motors - so far I've been very impressed. This was for a problem I was having, they quickley diagnosed the issue, called me with an estimate and had the work done in one day. The service rental is also a great perk, the dealer I used to take my car to had no such program - it's nice to know I'll still be able to get around when I drop my car off. Keep up the good work!!

RL
RANE L.
04/16/2019
Trustworthy, personable.
No matter where I go, I see how the coworkers treat each other. Here, they are consistently b kind and respectful, communicating clearly with one another. The shop is busy but calm. I've lived down the street for years but didn't come here and I wonder if my car would be in better shape if I had. Oh well! I'll be hopeful of getting my Honda on the 100k wall, while my husband will have his on the 200K wall soon!

MARK H.
New Market, MD
Honda S2000
04/10/2019
Customer Satisfaction is Supreme!
Triangle Motors continues to provide excellent service as well willing to work with you when buying a used Honda. My wife and I are going to miss the Triangle Motors Team when we retire to North Carolina. Who knows, maybe we’ll plan our trips when visiting family in the area to continue to get our Honda’s services at Triangle Motors!

ROBERT R.
Rockville, MD
Honda Accord Coupe
04/10/2019
Prompt and right service first time. Very knowledgeable.

DORI B.
04/08/2019
The only place to service your honda
Triangle Motors is the only place I'll take my 2002 CR-V. It has 312+ hundred thousand miles and runs like a new car! And, their prices are FAR more reasonable than any other honda place around. Because they are almost exclusively honda service the mechanics really know their craft.

MK
MARTIN K.
04/07/2019
Excellent Triangle Honda Services
Next visit will be 200,000 miles Thanks for keeping my 98 Accord going!!!!

JJ
JOHN J.
Martinsburg, WV
04/06/2019
On time, fast and honest.

AD
AMY D.
Honda Civic Si
04/05/2019
Consistently good service
We had our car serviced at Triangle once again. The work was great and the service was flawless as always.

CRAIG M.
Walkersville, MD
04/02/2019
Outstanding Customer Service and honest feedback
Triangle Motors continues to shine with stellar customer service that is personable and inviting. The follow-up phone call that details the work needed on your vehicle and reasoning behind those modifications to have the customer understand the "why" is so...welcomed. The quote is nearly on the mark if not just under what is prescribed and always able to accommodate same day service. Triangle motors continue to be our "go to" service center for our 2012 Honda CRV needs.

JACK A.
Myersville, MD
03/27/2019
Headlight Change
Service was quick and courteous.

BC
BARBARA C.
Customer Service
Staff are fantastic. My first time there and felt very welcome. I was kept informed of necessary repairs and time to complete. Repairs needed explained to me and my son. Thank you so very much!! Barbara Christoff.

DA
DAMIEN A.
03/26/2019
A place for Honda owners like no other...
Another great service. Fast, good pricing and comfortable in the waiting area. Triangle Honda is the only reason I'm considering staying with Honda vehicles instead of experimenting with another brand. They make owning a Honda fearless.

DEBORAH M.
Harpers Ferry, WV
honest, reliable, friendly
I appreciate attention to detail and giving notice as to what is needed for the safety and performance of my Honda Accord. Ti, you are the best. Bob, thank you for your good work and washing my vehicle. Tom, thank you for providing the rental.

BW
BRANDI W.
Woodsboro, MD
03/25/2019
Knowledgeable, and very friendly service !
The only place I trust with my car , since we’ve moved here. Everyone is happy to answer questions honestly , or help out in general. Hands down best customer service out of any business. Special thank you to Justin, and Martin for over accommodating with everything !