BOB S.
Jefferson, MD
01/10/2020
Very quick turnaround on service
Had wheel alignment done yesterday and it was the exact same price as it was three years ago.

JOYCE S.
Hagerstown, MD
01/08/2020
Customer service for sure!
People were so kind and helpful. No pressure and accommodating.

SANDY C.
Friendly, personalized service
Feel confident that car maintenance is in good handd

TA
TIM A.
Walkersville, MD
Helpful, Service-Oriented, Honest, Affordable
Triangle serviced my Honda quickly at a reasonable price. I’ve definitely found my new Go-to auto shop. Thanks!

PV
PATRICK V.
The Best in Frederick
I can always trust the Triangle service Department to recommend necessary work and not to recommend repairs that are not needed.

01/07/2020
10k checkup
I’ve been going to Triangle for years and always receive polite, quick and professional service.

Nissan Versa Note
01/06/2020
Fast and friendly
Service was great, affordable, and quick.

JULIO B.
Olney, MD
01/04/2020
The attention to the problems
In the last 25 years I had bought only Honda because Triangle Honda is the only trustworthy car repair I have found in my 40 years living in Frederick and even if I moved 2 years ago to Olney still I bring the car to Triangle even for a oilchange, not only my car but my son’s car too.

Mount Airy, MD
01/03/2020
Great mechanics, great people and service
Triangle Motors business model fosters a personalized relationship of the costumer and their vehicle with an emphasis on getting the maximum serviceable life on your Honda!

JO
JERIE O.
Walkersville, MD
01/01/2020
Great service, professional and knowledgeable staff
We have always received wonderful service for all of our Honda cars since moving to Frederick 20 years ago. Last week was no exception. Our battery died on us as we were heading out of town (at the Sheetz gas station where two different men stopped to help. One had battery cables, one a brand new battery in his truck. (Thanks guys)) We immediately made our way to Triangle and we were back on the road with our new battery within an hour. They even invited our dogs in so they could get some water.
Such a friendly staff.

MJ
MARK J.
Honda Insight
12/28/2019
Triangle Motors is on your side.
I feel that Triangle Motors appreciates its customers. They are friendly and really try to help you as much as they can. You feel like they are on your side.

HC
HOWARD (CHIP) C.
Acura RL
2006 RL
Have used Triangle for years. I found someone I could trust and I have stuck. We currently have two triangle serviced vehicles. They run forever!

Excellent service from trustworthy folks for a great price! Whats not to like?!

TIM S.
Smithsburg, MD
Honda Accord Coupe
Very professional, great people
I have 3 vehicles which I bring here because they do a wonderful job. Very professional with wonderful people.

MARRITA M.
Good Customer Service
In and out for an oil change

CHARLES H.
Beallsville, MD
12/26/2019
Repairs to my 2008 Pilot
As usual, the repairs were professionally done and needed. However, this is the second time I have waited for a call telling me my car was repaired but never received one. Only after I called, was I told work on the car was completed. I was told it would be finished on a Friday and I waited until late on Saturday. I was told immediately that it was waiting for me. If not for this slight inconvenience, I would have given the service 5 stars. I can be texted with a notice about the car's status so that should not be too hard to do. Thank you.