Latest Review about 2 months ago

Boonsboro, MD
06/03/2018
Friendly and quick service.
The service was priced as expected and the timing was appropriate for the job.

JULIO B.
Olney, MD
06/01/2018
The people, the efficiency, the honesty
The most trustworthy auto shop I have been in this country

Honda Fit
05/23/2018
My family and I use Triangle to service every Honda we have owned and prefer them over going to the dealer for service. They take the time to go over all repairs needed and found and take the time to let you know which ones are a priority and which you might be able to wait on. Prices are reasonable. Service staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

PS
PAT S.
Honda Fit
05/22/2018
Thank you for your great service! It's very comforting to know that my car has been well taken car of!

TOM B.
05/03/2018
Civic
Best place to take your Honda. They take real good care of your vehicle. Very happy to give them my business!

JEANNE S.
04/28/2018
Good service visit
I recently took my Honda in for an oil change was pleased with both the customer service on the phone & at the front desk & how they checked my spark plugs for me (at my request) at no charge. They have done that for other things in the past too. I really like how they reduce the cost of an oil change too for vehicles over 100k miles. They are always so helpful when scheduling an appointment & get me in there with little wait.

JIM M.
Saturn VUE
04/25/2018
Very accommodating, kept us informed, actual charges matched estimate. Especially good, since the car being serviced was not a Honda model.

KL
KRISTY L.
Acura MDX
04/24/2018
Always prompt and friendly service
We've been taking my wife's car to Triangle for years and have never had a bad experience. All the staff is friendly and professional.

LISA B.
04/21/2018
Trustworthy auto service
Accomodating , trustworthy, fair cost for repairs.
Comfortable waiting area
They take great care of my 2006 Honda ( 220,000 miles)

CK
CHERYL K.
04/17/2018
Friendly business with a pleasant staff
Scheduled my oil change around my working hours. I asked to be in and out within an hour, and that was fulfilled. Not only did the oil change get completed but also a minor service was performed. Thank you Triangle Motors!

DEBORAH S.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/16/2018
Oil Change
I’ve been bringing my cars to Triangle Motors based on a friend’s recommendation for almost 10 years. Obviously, it was a good recommendation.
I appreciate the honest and reliable work.
Also, there is always a friendly greeting when you walk in.

DAVID D.
New Windsor, MD
Honda Ridgeline
04/14/2018
OUTSTANDING SERVICE and the Service Dept provides excellent Customer Service.

BW
BRIAN W.
Honda Accord Wgn
excellent customer service
I found I had a nail in my tire after work. I immediately took my car to triangle without an appointment to see if I could get it fixed and they looked at it right away. Within an hour the tire was fixed and I was on my way. To me that's great service.

CHRIS S.
CRV Repairs
Great job on repairing the strut bars and Oil sensor. Fast and affordable

EW
EILEEN W.
04/12/2018
Kevin Riffle has worked on my car since we bought it in 2003 with 56k miles. that says alot when your empolees r there
Everyone there goes out of their way to give CUSTOMER SERVICE. EVERYONE! Hard to fine in this day and age.

KW
KATHLEEN W.
Acura 3.2TL
04/12/2018
The service at Triangle is great. They care about their customers needs and try their best to give you great service.Each person I met or talked with are very courteous,professional and friendly.I will continue to take my car to Triangle and recommend them to others.

TP
TRACEY P.
Acura MDX
Great Customer Service!
I have been going to Triangle Motors for several years for service on my Acura MDX. Their prices are much better than a dealer and the customer service is outstanding! I always feel like they really care about me and what is best for the maintenance of my car. I highly recommend Triangle Motors for service on Acuras!!

JAMES F.
Inwood, WV
04/09/2018
First Time Experience
I am a Honda person and I have a 2005 Accord looking for dedicated Honda service center, that's not the dealer. I was able to schedule my first time service online which I thought that was great feature. Then I dropped my car off and the gentlemen greeting was warm and welcoming. He called in a timely fashion to tell me everything that I needed to fix the problems on my car. He tried to up sale me a service but understood I didn't have the budget to support it this time and was not pushy. Overall the young lady very very helpful and made the pickup a good experience as well, at check out told me about the mileage clubs, which now I want to join. I will be bringing my sons 2004 Acura to the service center to get it looked at and also join the 100,000 mile club !

RK
ROSE K.
04/07/2018
They really care
Triangle Motors treats every vehicle with care, and every customer the same. They know their business, and they individualize it to you and your Honda needs. I recommend them to everyone.

JULIE S.
Germantown, MD
04/03/2018
Great Customer Service
Tina and John were great at explaining what was wrong with my car and how the courtesy inspections work even though I was a little testy in the beginning. Jimmy in rentals is always a pleasure to chat with and swap book recommendations!