Mike B.
Castaic, CA
Oldsmobile Cutlass
01/14/2021
GREAT
LUV the NEW Wiring, Suspension, Fans, shiny New Chrome Items in Engine, Headers, NO MORE LEAKS, Dash Gauges, and Nifty B&M Shifter

LW
London W.
Castaic, CA
01/05/2021
Quality and honest service which is rare!
Trident auto is the place I always come to for my auto repair needs. You can’t beat their quality and honest service. They don’t price gouge, and they fix the problem! You won’t be coming back because the problem came back. They are a gem in this valley!!!

Melanie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Jeep Compass
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Melanie said they are very friendly, they service her vehicle after repairs are completed, and great communications.

PB
Pamela B.
12/20/2020
Pleasant experience
I've been going to Trident for years and always have a good experience. Joe is so kind and lets me know what needs to be done on my car (brakes, shocks, etc). Definitely recommend this place!

YL
Yvonne L.
Newhall, CA
Scion iQ
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Yvonne said she goes there for a smog test because they do it well.

BJ
Brandon J.
Claremont, CA
Ford Transit Connect
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said Joe does a good job. He's honest and fair.

GM
Greg M.
12/14/2020
Honest mechanic.
Joe is a class act and always does a great job with. I will continue to take my vehicles into Trident.

John M.
12/14/2020
Very professional and efficient.
I was in and out in 20 minutes with a smog certificate.

Troy M.
12/10/2020
Joe Dwyer #1 Best Service in Santa Clarita!
Trident has Joe Dwyer and his team of exemplar mechanics! Once you experience these guys work you really won't want to go anywhere else. 16 year customer and counting!

RP
Rafael P.
12/10/2020
Excellent service.
Honest technicians provide excellent service. I love getting my vehicles the required smog test in this place. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for prompt, honest and accommodating service.

PP
Purva P.
12/30/2019
Terrible and Rude Service
I went in for a smog check today, and while it was being performed, I could see everything was passing. After the test was completely passed, the service rep kept telling me to update different parts of the car that I didn't need to update. I kept refusing, and he got angry with me and said that if I don't change the parts, he's going to fail our test. I then watched as he overrode the system and changed one of my passes to say that it was tampered with. I confronted him about the change, and he said, "Yes, I did this on purpose, and maybe you shouldn't come here again." It felt very discriminatory and like I was being attacked for refusing additional services.

Roxy M.
08/03/2018
Trustworthy, professional, knowledgeable
Joe and christina are wonderful people . They are friendly and professional . My husband and i have been taking our lexus to joe for many years and he does excellent work . We wouldn t think of going any place else .

Diana B.
Sylmar, CA
02/04/2018
Excellant customer service, great work
Joe and his employees are on top of everything. They are very knowlegable, and explain everything. They are very friendly.

HT
Henry T.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
01/22/2018
Review
Appreciate the attempt at providing the service, but fell short at recognizing and prioritizing the more significant issue.

Damon H.
Newhall, CA
01/14/2018
Quick, Quality Service
We were able to make a same day oil and filter change appointment and were in and out of the shop in about 30 mins.