HH
Holly H.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/14/2020
Super nice people
Service is excellent got me right in for oil change everyone is so nice
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 11/14/2020

Thank you so much, we love to hear we are doing things right. The Trinity Auto Service Team...

CR
Cecillia R.
11/14/2020
Integrity
I greatly appreciate Trinity's expertise, professionalism and kindness in the way they do business. Thank you so much.
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 11/14/2020

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate you and your business. The Trinity Auto Service Team...

Mike S.
Saturn VUE
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Mike said every time he comes here he gets done what he needs done, he feels like it was done trustworthy where he didn't lose any money or anything like that.
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 11/14/2020

Mike, we are glad you feel this way and we will continue to work hard for you and the confidence you have placed in us. The Trinity Auto Service Team...

JE
John/Kendra E.
Kia Sorento
11/07/2020
Great Service!
The guys at Trinity are great people. They do great work, and they’re local business. I am thankful that Jerry is hardworking and honest! I will continue to support them.
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 11/07/2020

Thank you Guys, we are blessed to have you for friends and customers. The Trinity Auto Service Team...

AA
Alan A.
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Alan said Mike at the business is very helpful and friendly. He said the feel there is they put the customers values first. He did refer a friend to them just recently because of the work.
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you Alan, we do try very hard to earn your loyalty and we are grateful for it. The Trinity Auto Service Team...

James W.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/29/2020
Outstanding customer service
Quality of service is awesome
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you James, this is great to hear and if it starts acting up on you just bring it in and we will get right on it. The Trinity Auto Service Team...

PH
Phil & Katie H.
Maize, KS
10/28/2020
Trinity; Honest and has Integrity.
I appreciate that you send out reminders of when it is time to service our vehicle. The very first thing I said when i got home was, I really like Trinity because they are so good at what they do and I trust them. They have always worked honestly with us. Thank you Trinity!
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 10/29/2020

Thank you Phil, this is what we love to hear and we appreciate you taking the time to do this review. The Trinity Auto Service Team...

Marsha/Kelvin M.
10/23/2020
Awesome customer service
I couldn’t be more trusting of people to work on my car!! They are such a blessing to me!! I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else! They are personable, caring people!
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you Marsha, we are blessed to have you as a friend and a customer. The Trinity Auto Service Team...

Larry S.
10/21/2020
Fuel Filter 1997 Ford F-150 Lariet.
They are outstanding will take vehicle there again in and out the same day it was quik we were very impressed same day service thank you so much.My husband Larry came home and he said they got to it right way thank you will come again with vehicle needs will use again.I give 5 Stars work service.
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 10/21/2020

So glad we were able to get you taken care of quickly and thank you for taking the time to do this review. The Trinity Auto Service Team...

Katie B.
Kia Soul
10/21/2020
Honest, great quality work!
You guys are doing the best, please keep it up! Thanks for the high quality work!
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you Katie, we appreciate you taking the time to do this review and we will keep working hard to earn the confidence you have placed in us. The Trinity Auto Service Team...

Robert B.
Kia Sorento
10/20/2020
Honesty, Integrity, and Excellence
Nobody wants to take their vehicle to the garage. There's the uncertainty of how much it's going to cost, and if they are going to press you to have a lot of extra, possibly unnecessary work done. Not at Trinity. They may diagnose possible problems that may occur further on down the road, but that don't need to be serviced today. Great mechanics at a Christian owned and operated business.
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you Robert, we enjoy taking care of your vehicles. The Trinity Auto Service Team...

Jeff L.
10/14/2020
Great service as always
I took a used vehicle that I was interested in purchasing to Trinity Auto Repair so they could look at it. When Jerry (the owner) and one of his mechanics took it for a test drive, they noticed problems with the transmission shifting. Even though I couldn’t tell there was a problem, I acknowledged their expertise with this. I went back to the dealer with the report from Trinity and they are supposed to have the transmission looked at before the sale of the vehicle is finalized.
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Jeff for the kind words, we were happy to be of service and we hope they repair or replace the transmission before they sell it to you or anyone else. The Trinity Auto Service Team...

GR
Gary R.
Ram Pickup
10/10/2020
They show that they care about you which means a lot
Service is excellent friendly place and they stand behind their work best place I know of in Wichita
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 10/10/2020

Thank you Gary, we appreciate you and your business, we are also gratful for your service to this Nation. The Trinity Auto Service Team...

Brandon H.
Goddard, KS
Chevrolet Suburban
10/09/2020
Highly recommend this shop!!
Very knowledgeable! Honest!
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 10/10/2020

Thank you Brandon for taking the time to do this review, we will stick with you in the quest to make it run like it should.

Michael B.
Buick Regal
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he is an employee of the business ,They definitely live up to their business motto's name.
Jerry T. from Trinity Auto Service responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you Mike, this is good to hear because it is important that our employees believe in our mission to serve our customers.