Latest Review about 4 years ago

Margaret L.
MINI Cooper
10/18/2014
Nice printout of before and after alignment
Courteous, efficient, and I like how they provide a printout showing exactly how the tires were out of alignment.

DY
Dorothy Y.
Toyota Avalon
10/16/2014
They know me by name and know my car.
I am always well treated.
Sorry, I never make recommendations.

Kevin S.
Nissan 300ZX
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Kevin said the business did a great job. They were friendly and accommodating.

VG
Vera G.
National City, CA
BMW 318i
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Vera said the business is really good and she is happy with the service that they did. She thanks them for their help.

Jason H.
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Jason said this business was able to fix his vehicle on the spot and it is still running. He will be returning to this business in the near future.

KY
Kit Y.
Hemet, CA
Nissan 240SX
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Kit said the business walked him through what needed to be done and they did it.

Kevin B.
10/08/2014
Ecellent service
Very polite and conscientious service. Treats my repairs like they are spending their own money. Repairs were done much quicker than i thought they could.

KV
Kyly V.
Subaru Baja
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Kyly said this business had good service. They did what he asked.

AR
Alberto R.
Spring Valley, CA
10/05/2014
new counter employee lacks what the owner has an abundance of, good costumer service
I went there for a paid inspection. I have a 2006 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 inch aftermarket lift. Bill, the employee over the counter did not seem to make eye contact with me, and as I was explaining my service needs he seemed to be doing something else and did not feel I had his complete attention. I left my jeep and they said it would take about 1hour to check it out. I got a call aboit 2hours later from Bill letting me know that his tech said that I needed to take my Jeep to the ahop that installed my Jeep. He said that they did not want to get involved because it was going to be a pointing finger game? Ok. He also mentioned that he would not charge me for the inspection, so I assumed that in those two hours they did nothing to inspect my rig besides tge tech just taking 1minute to see my jeep and decide he did not want to be involved. I hade service done here before for my 08 bmw 535i and they were great, when the owner Brian is there.

GG
Gary G.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/02/2014
Great people, good value for the money
Both Ernie and Bill are personable and professional, they also listen very well to their customers and create a good environment for all.

David C.
09/23/2014
Four wheel alignment, 2003 Mustang Cobra
Brought the can in on a saturday at 12:30, they closed at 2:00 but worked on my car until 2:30 to get it right. Great customer service, pleasure to do business with. My car now rides and handles much better, and includes a free re-adjustment within 90 days. Highly recommended.

Jeff P.
Hyundai Azera
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Jeff said it took longer than what he expected it to.

CO
Carlos O.
Kia Optima
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Carlos said they do great work.

HM
Houtan M.
Carlsbad, CA
BMW 135i
09/18/2014
once again top notch service and positive experience
brought my BMW here to get an alignment after getting new tires and suspension upgrades. I was helped by Ernie and told him I had some specific settings I wanted. He took the time to listen to my goals and setup my car perfectly. they also have an in-ground alignment machine which is ideal for performance suspension. thanks again for the great work and service!

LP
Linda P.
Poway, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/18/2014 Category: Service
Linda said the customer service is great, the quality of people who work there is great, and the service and pricing are always good. She said she would not be going to this business for so many years if they were not good.

FD
Fernando D.
National City, CA
Honda Accord
09/18/2014 Category: Service
Fernando said this business was really honest and patient. They answered all his questions and explained things he did not understand.

FC
Florencia C.
09/11/2014 Category: Service
Florencia said this business provided her with good service. They were fast and the prices were good.

MQ
Melanie Q.
09/10/2014
My Car's New Best Friend!
Finding True Line is a God send for sure. Everyone was incredibly nice, not condescending like I have experienced at other places I have taken my car. They were thorough, communicated what I needed and did not need, did not rape my wallet...AND, gave me a ride back to work. My car is due for it's next service and guess what I am going right back to True Line!!!

BL
Boris L.
Chevrolet Suburban 1500
09/06/2014
Truly great alignment place
I use this place for many years for alignment on all my personal and business vehicles.

NG
Nancy G.
Ford E450 Super Duty
09/05/2014
Fast quality service
Easy to get to, easy to make appointment easy to deal with good price
Bryan R. B. from True Line Auto Center responded on 09/06/2014

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we hope we can be of service to you again in the future.