Overall Rating 4.7058824/5Overall Rating 4.7058824/5Overall Rating 4.7058824/5Overall Rating 4.7058824/5rating 4.7058824
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

Jerome M.
Bixby, OK
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
They fixed an issue with my car quickly and they were true to their words. Will be back.

Stephen H.
Sapulpa, OK
2012 Hyundai Equus
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and thorough
Service tech greeted me at the scheduled appointment time and got the car in the service bay quickly. I'm always happy to hear the car has no issues.

LO
Larry O.
Owasso, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018 Category: Service
TEXAS HYUNDAI
Staff was very friendly and prompt in getting my service ticket ready. My car was ready at the time promised The shuttle service was great and the driver, Alex, was very friendly and a safe driver

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/10/2018 Category: Service
efficient
efficient
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!!!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
better attention to detail needed
new battery was not installed properly; car still did not start when it was picked up
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I will address this with my team.

LP
Lanoy P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Deptment
Awesome service, great people.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for the great review, we are happy to hear you were satisfied with our Services.

Sherry S.
2006 Hyundai Tiburon
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
i have had a very good experience with you a couple of times.. not knowing you would give my sons '06 tiburon a total look over, i got home & looked at the receipt with a number of things that possibly needed tending to. like belts, spark plugs etc.. i would have liked the option to have gotten a few of those things done. you guys are great!!!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you, we appreciate the great review. Sorry some things were not discussed at appointment, we would be happy to take care of them at your convenience.

John H.
Glenpool, OK
08/06/2018 Category: Service
John
The ladies helping me were patient scheduling the work even though I had to call back almost immediately and reschedule. The work was done with in the time I was quoted. I have used this dealer several times and have not been disappointed. Everyone there is friendly and courteous.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for the great review, and we appreciate the kind words about our ladies. We look strive to make every customer as happy as you are.

BC
Brad C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Went as expected
Got my car in quickly for a repair that ended up being covered by my warranty. No complaints!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for the great review!!

Jennifer B.
Henryetta, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/04/2018 Category: Service
GREAT PEOPLE
THE WAIT WAS NOT LONG
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you Jennifer for the great review and for being a Tulsa Hyundai customer. I'm glad that you were satisfied with your services. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

Jamie M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Feedback
The maintenance Techs have always been polite and helpful. Scott is great.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you Jamie for the 4 star rating and for being a loyal Tulsa Hyundai customer. We have a good team here to take care of your service needs! I will definitely pass this along to Scott!!!

Bixby, OK
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for the great review... we appreciate you!!!

Jerry P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2018 Category: Service
100K Service
This visit continues the 5-star experiences we have always had from Tulsa Hyundai. The process from scheduling to completion was seamless and efficient.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you Jerry for the awesome review and for being a continued and loyal Tulsa Hyundai customer. As always, we are happy to be able to take care of your service needs. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

Stillwater, OK
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Fast service but overcharged on parts.
For the engine plastic cover for Hyundai Elantra I was told the cost is $700 but I was charged $199 + fees. Total $258. On internet the part is listed $69.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I will reach out to discuss this with you today.

07/31/2018 Category: Service
Went in for service of 60k miles. Was told it would be 3 hours and it finished in 2.5 hours
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the great review and for being a Tulsa Hyundai customer. I'm glad that you were satisfied with your service and that we met your expectations. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
maintenance on hyundai
treated with respect; service explained; dept willing to work with my budget and not make me feel like a loser; fast service; comfortable place to wait
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the great review and for being a loyal Tulsa Hyundai customer. I'm happy to hear that you were satisfied with your service. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again soon!!!

Carolyn M.
Wagoner, OK
Great Hyundai customer
Always have been treated right and greeted with a smile. Thanks service team for all you do.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you Carolyn for the great review and for being a loyal Tulsa Hyundai customer. I'm glad to hear that we have always made your visits pleasant. We do strive to deliver the best customer service possible. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

JV
Janet V.
Broken Arrow, OK
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best Service Department bar none
I love my Santa Fe but I love this service department also. They are the best! Quick, friendly and courteous!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you Janet for the awesome review! I'm happy to hear that you love your Santa Fe and that we play a part in continuing your happiness with the Hyundai brand. We will always be here to take care of your service needs!!!

Tonya B.
Broken Arrow, OK
2014 Hyundai Equus
Great!!!
Just a overall friendly atmosophere. Willingness to help out and go the extra mile.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you Tonya for the great review and for being a Tulsa Hyundai customer. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

want to be anonymous
want to be anonymous
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for the great review... we appreciate you!!!