Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5rating 4.7142857
Overall Rating 2.25714/5Overall Rating 2.25714/5rating 2.25714rating 2.25714rating 2.25714

TT
Tina T.
Newalla, OK
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Always good.
Consistently good dependable service. Not consumed with upsells which is much appreciated. But believe they will let me know if they find something unsuspected.

Sand Springs, OK
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great services
I love these guys!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the great review.

JV
Janet V.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Best service department
I would buy another Hyundai if only to be able to use this service department!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/17/2019 Category: Service
clean, friendly, efficient
I have recommended Tulsa Hyundai to several people already! The service area is clean, efficient, and treat me with respect.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the great review.

ME
Mona E.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
it's not great at all
time spent waiting for an oil change is ridiculous
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Mona,
Thank you for your feedback, we apologize for the time it took to perform your service. Typically at a dealership your wait time for a oil and filter change will be about an hour to an hour and a half. Along with the oil and filter change we perform a multi point inspection check all fluids, filters etc. We also vacuum your front floor boards and if the tempature is above freezing we will wash you car as well. Thank you again for being a Tulsa Hyundai customer and in the future if you need anything dont hesitate to call or email me.

Great Work
I feel I am getting quality work and quick service.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the great review, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Mike G.
Drumright, OK
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Popcorn
Expected to have popcorn but there wasn't any.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

We apologize for the popcorn shortage, we will definitely have it the next time your here. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feed back.

Glencoe, OK
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Scott was friendly and infomative.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the great review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business.

Jenks, OK
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Good service people
I rated five stars for the service and personnel who I came in contact with. The one thing that needed improving was the wait time to complete an oil change and tire rotation. My appointment was for 9:00 and work was finished at 10:30. A little too long of a wait.
I do not like to recommend businesses or service because of the times I have and the sometimes negative feedback I got.
That said Tulsa Hyundai did an excellent job for me.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and the feed back. We appreciate your business.

WG
William G.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Grea friendly service!
Scott Monroe and Mike have become friends through their kind professionalism. The go beyond the expected to see that I get the best, most complete service at the best price possible.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the Great review, we appreciate your business.

Julian L.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Your service department
I keep coming back because of Michael in your service department. Professional, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. An asset to your company.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business. I will relay that message to Michael.

Sammie S.
Muskogee, OK
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was soo great. Especially service manager ... the one that likes watches
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your feed back.

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service visit
I needed an appointment at the last minute and was able to get in and out. Great customer service!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the great survey.

Darryl L.
Owasso, OK
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
Fast and pleasant service
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the survey, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Dustin H.
Fayetteville, AR
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Sells
My sell man Steve.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

BL
Benjamin L.
Stillwater, OK
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Everyone was very friendly and my car was fixed in a timely manner.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SG
Sandy G.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Surprise service
It was great surprise when I was told it would take 2 hours and they were done in just over 1 hour. Then when I went to my car it was washed and vacuumed. Wonderful
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business.

KD
Katharine D.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Helps to keep my car safely on the road
I came in with what I thought was low tire pressure due to cold temperatures. I had a coupon to get my alignment checked, and I planned to tend to both issues in one stop. It turned out that my 7 year old tires had a screw in one, but most worrisome was the fissuring and chipping of the rubber due to age. Safety was a concern and new tires were strongly recommended. Given my confidence in Tulsa Hyundai and their staff, I felt confident in this decision, and I was presented with information about a choice of tires. It is a relief to know that my Hyundai with new tires is now safer on the road, and I’m glad that I come to Tulsa Hyundai for service.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for the great survey, we are glad to know that you are back on the road safely. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day.

Kirsten B.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick, Clean & Courteous
Quick, Clean & Courteous. They even found me a coupon to use!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your feedback

SP
Sharon P.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Tulsa Hyundai is great
This is my wife s car and she loves everyone there. She enjoys the coffee, the food and the comfortable recliners. Keep up the good work !
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the great survey, we appreciate you and your business.