Overall Rating 4.7187519/5Overall Rating 4.7187519/5Overall Rating 4.7187519/5Overall Rating 4.7187519/5rating 4.7187519
Overall Rating 2.28125/5Overall Rating 2.28125/5rating 2.28125rating 2.28125rating 2.28125

Jim B.
Claremore, OK
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly courteous clean and relaxing facility
Did a thorough job. Only complaint was the time waiting. Then i found out what took so long, they eashed and vacuumed my vehicle. So theres really no complaint.

Justin G.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Top of the line customer service!
Very professional & nice team members..
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for the great review. I will pass this on to Michael also.

Mounds, OK
06/18/2018 Category: Service
They help me out before I get to work!
I always go in early to get my regular services and mention that I need to be at work at a certain time. We schedule accordingly and they always accommodate my need and get me out on time. Very open and honest with recommendations as well.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating and for being a loyal Tulsa Hyundai customer. I'm glad that we are able to take care of your service needs while meeting your needs as well. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the great review. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

AL
Alli L.
Kiefer, OK
No pressure
If I can't afford something they say I need they don't get upset and make me feel bad.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you Alli for the great review! I'm glad that you feel comfortable coming to our service department. We strive on delivering the best customer service without any pressure... we're here for you! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

JV
Janet V.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service time after time!
Awesome service department!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much Janet for the great review and for continuing to be a loyal Tulsa Hyundai customer. I'm glad that you are always satisfied with your visits. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil change mess
I've gone to this dealership multiple times for different services and never had problems. This time, I had a front brake job completed and oil change before I headed out of town. I picked up my car in the afternoon and in the evening noticed a few oil drips on my driveway and in my garage. Nothing was found to be loose, though I did notice that the whole plastic underbody on the car was covered in oil as well as oil was pooled on the inside. It seems as though whomever completed the service on my vehicle this time did not take the time to do a professional job and prevent a mess (and when they did, they did not clean up...)
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey....I apologize for the inconvenience of your last service visit. We strive on delivering good service to all of our customers...with that being said I would love to discuss this matter with you and try to correct this issue for you. I will be in contact with you next week!

Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking my call today. I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Catherine C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
2011 Tucson
As always, the service was done promptly and all staff members were friendly.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you Mrs. Coss for the 5 star review and for being a Tulsa Hyundai customer..we appreciate you!!!

2015 Hyundai Azera
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Look, I really don't want to write a review.
But you are making it mandatory. So here it is.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Glad we got you taken care of sir!. Thank you for the great review.

06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great but no loaners available
My service tech guy was great and shuttle staff was great. Only disappointing part is no loaners available. When we got talked into extended warranty they told us that was one of the advantages of having it. That we would always be able to have access to one in case we needed to leave vehicle for a cpl of days. Both times i went i used shuttle due to shortage on loaner vehicles. Other than that everything was great!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review and for allowing us to take care of your service needs. I apologize for any confusion or miscommunication... unfortunately it is hard for us to guarantee loaners due to availability at time of service, but if your warranty company authorizes for a rental, then we can try to get you one through a rental company such as Enterprise...this is something that we could do for you for any future services where a loaner is needed. Just ask your advisor about this the next time you are in and need one. I'm glad to hear that overall you were satisfied with your services. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

John P.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
great service
efficient professional service
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the great review.

Catoosa, OK
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Tulsa Hyundai gives honest service advice
I have never felt pressured to have any extra work done on my vehicle. As a matter of fact, every time a major service milestone has come up, the service rep has suggested ways to break it into several visits that are easier on my budget. They will actually tell me that there are certain things recommended that really don't need attention at this time. This is very much appreciated.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback, I will adress this internally. We appreciate you business and being a loyal Tulsa Hyundai customer.

MT
Marilyn T.
Stigler, OK
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and great service. They also not only washed my car, they vacuumed it out. I will definitely return.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Marilyn for the great review and for entrusting us with your service needs. I'm glad that you were satisfied. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

Daniel G.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Car runs better
They were very helpful and explained what needed to be done
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for the great review. Dont hesitate to give us a shout if you need anything else in the future.

IO
Ilse O.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service to the car (and you!)
This is my go-to place for any of my Santa Fe needs. The staff is friendly and courteous. Service is prompt, clear. They keep records and discuss everything with you before doing anything additional to the vehicle. Scott, Mike, and the rest of the service department deserves high praise for great customer care.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star reveiw! I will pass this on to Michael and Scott also. See you next time.

good service
good service

Thank you!

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
3-1/2 hour oil change/tire rotation
none
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

We apologize for the time it took for your serivce. I emailed you as well.

Lisa S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service department but under staffed
Great service department but they were under staffed. If you take your car here drop it off don’t wait for it.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize for the delay on your service this past Saturday.

LH
Linda H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Let bad hamilton
Friendly fast service
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

CG
Christopher G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Great as always
I have been going to Tulsa Hyundai for quite some time now. My 09' Sonata has almost 200K on it and still runs great thanks to the Tulsa Hyundai team. If you have any questions or concerns about your Hyundai, do not hesitate to call and speak with Scott Monroe in Service. He is knowledgeable and committed to customer care. Through the past years of service, I would be skeptical to take my Sonata anywhere else.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for the great review and being a loyal Tulsa Hyundai customer. I will share this with Scott and the team as well!

2014 Hyundai Elantra