WK
Wyane K.
Heber City, UT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Wyane said the service took longer than he thought it would.

NZ
Nance Z.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Nance said the business was courteous, cooperative, gave her grandson a ride back home, and explained everything very well.

LL
LYNN L.
01/21/2019
1993 Ford Taurus Wagon emissions test and power brake booster replace
I have taken my vehicles to Tunex in Orem for many years. They have always treated me fairly, honestly, and courteously. I used to do almost all of my auto repair myself but have gotten to the point where I no longer enjoy doing it myself so I take my cars to Tunex. They frequently shop around for quality parts so as to get me the best prices. Their labor prices are good for the work they do and they are prompt in getting the work done or call me if they will be delayed (which only happens if they have to wait for delivery of parts). They also keep me informed about items which may need keeping an eye on for possible future repairs and safety.

In this last repair on the Taurus brake booster, If they were trying to maximize their profits, they could easily have told me that the master brake cylinder needed replacing also but they checked it out and said it didn't need it.

BA
Becky A.
Payson, UT
01/10/2019
Great service and friendly staff.

BO
Brian O.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Brain said the business told him he wouldn't be able to drive his vehicle anymore because of a cracked block, but he has driven it plenty of times and its driveable so he doesn't know if its really cracked or not.

VG
Victoria G.
Lehi, UT
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Victoria said the issue with the vehicle was not resolved and she had to go elsewhere for resolution.

HC
Hyunsung C.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyunsung said the service was good.

KL
K L.
11/30/2018
Used car Pre Purchase Inspection Saved me Thousands of dollars
I brought in two Used cars I was considering purchasing. Both had a 30 day warranty and 150 point inspections done previously and were “ guaranteed” but I just had a feeling they should be inspected by an unbiased third party. I paid for 2 $99 used car bumper to bumper inspections, which revealed issues that would have cost me thousands of dollars to repair. I was able to take that information back to the car dealer, where they gave me loaner cars and fixed all the issues that I had verified, at no charge to me. I highly recommend the Orem Tunex to have thorough diagnostics and inspections done.

CZ
Charles Z.
Provo, UT
Toyota Yaris
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the service was simple, easy and at the right price.

Mike P.
Lehi, UT
Subaru Legacy
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business provided quick same day service.

11/10/2018
Unresolved
They charged me over $500 for my repairs and the same problem came back. I will have them repair until they get it right. But how many parts until it's right?

REBEEKAH M.
Provo, UT
11/03/2018
Great in-depth diagnostic
Went in for a oil change and told them about a clunk I was hearing and they lifted it up to see if they could see anything and they totally found what it was! Gave me a quote and I'll be going back to get it fixed soon.

Jason G.
Ford RV Cutaway
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jason said that he has used the place many times, they get him in the same day every time he needs them and their work bay and waiting areas are very clean. They do a good job and the work is quick.

TC
Tylor C.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Tylor said the appearance of the facility was the only thing he didn't appreciate, but he would recommend it for service.

VB
Val B.
Santaquin, UT
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Val said the service was good and more than he expected.

DJ
Donald J.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the business did a great job,.

DAVID H.
10/15/2018
Honda odyssey
When I bring my vehicle in I expect that the job will get done right the first time because that is what you have always done in the past. I always get a estimate that is really good.

CHRIS B.
10/02/2018
Accomiodating and quick!
My scheduled appointment was very convenient and the emissions test was performed quickly. I appreciate being able to register my car there.

Brianna S.
Saint George, UT
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Brianna said the staff was pleasant to work with.

Damon C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Damon said he would recommend this business for service.