GT
Greg T.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Greg said he paid for diagnostics and repair of a sensor but the repair was never done here. He paid $260 and he ended up taking the vehicle to another mechanic to get it fixed today. He stated he would not go back to this business.
Mike W. from Tunex of Orem responded on 08/21/2019

We have called and talked with Gerg and found out it was just a misunderstanding of services preformed.

Layton, UT
Pontiac G6
04/14/2019
I never knew they charge 30+ dollars an hour
Extremely simple gasket fix turned into a 404 dollar charge. They said they had to wait for my car to warm up and cool down and charge per hour. almost 200 dollars for service, even though it was in the shop 4 hours. Things look fine, but jeez. Check out other place's prices before coming here.

NH
Nick H.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the business' manager kept coming back and trying to increase the price, over and over again. Nick stated he ended up spending money for something he didn't need, because the AC was overcharged. He told them the amount that he really wanted to spend. His AC was overcharged on the 1st visit, and he paid $150 to have the staff release pressure that they had over-pressured. The integrity of the service was not there. He stated it did not feel honest.

CG
Corbett G.
Hillsboro, OR
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Corbett said he went to this business because his air conditioning was not working. They told him the clutch compressor had broken and also severed some of the lines to his air conditioner. They told him it would cost $1500 to have it fixed. He ended up going to another business and had it fixed for $723. They also told him the clutch was not broken, nor were any lines severed.

MICHAEL L.
11/11/2015
1st Time, And Last Time
Good Service but the Prices are not Good, I got Overcharged on Pricing

LEE M.
Provo, UT
Mercury Cougar
09/06/2015
Left holding the bag with no quote. Thanks TUNEX you saved me money by not working on my car.
Just wanted an honest answer. Had a simple fuel leak from diaphram in front of carburator. Could not get a quote on pricing. Said it woul be 380-600 dollars. I was ready to get it done for 400 or less. They would not give a firm quote so I took it home, bought a kit from OReily for 20 dollars. I had it fixed in 15 minutes. Car runs great now.

AE
AUSTEN E.
Bountiful, UT
Suzuki Forenza
08/04/2015
Needs SERIOUS improvement for Management
Went in for a oil change and for safety and emissions check. I decided to only do an oil change. They said 30-45 mins total. I come back in 50 mins and my car hasn't even moved an inch from where I parked it. They didn't even touch my car. I asked for my keys and left and told them I'd never come back. They called me and apologized and offered a free oil change and I accepted cuz my car really needed it.

DANNY L.
Fast, friendly and awesome

CT
Colton T.
06/21/2014
They will nickle and dime you!!!!
I brought my car here because it was convenient and had great reviews. I have a 1992 Dodge dynasty. My car had been having some fuel issues and I brought it in because I did not want to fix it myself. Everything that was happening pointed to the fuel pump. They charged my a 75$ diagnostic fee to find the problem. Well, they ended up saying that I was not getting power because it was a cut fuel line. After they fixed it, and charged me 158$ the same problems occurred. So I asked them to look at again as they did not fix the problem. Yes absolutely understand that if there was another part to be fixed I would have to pay for parts and labor. NO they said I was trying to get a free fix out of them and wanted to charge me another 75$ diagnostic fee to find the problem. I DON'T THINK SO!!! That is not good customer service! Why should I have to give you more money to find a problem you should had found the first time. Again if they would had just looked at it for free and evaluated the car again, I would had been more than happy to pay for the other parts and labor. This is not thinking of the customer and that is a big part of you business. I would never take my car here AGAIN!!!

RP
RUTH P.
Honda Accord
03/26/2013
Didnt find all the problems with the car.
Had car evaluated before purchasing it. They missed the bad brakes, the bad wheel berings, the problem with the transmission. They did take care of the brakes for me at minimal cost. I appreciated that but I overpaid for the car.

John M.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/18/2020 Category: Service
John said he was perfectly happy with how they explained everything and how they did everything. He was looking for a new place and this was a good one.

Randy R.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Randy said they seem pretty good. He went in for a smog check and was told the computer was not ready and he needed to drive it, to allow the computer to reset. He was only given 15 days for the computer to reset so he can retest. He doesn't know if he can put enough miles on, in 15 days and thinks 30 days would be more fair.

Drew H.
Mitsubishi Mirage
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Drew said that he is generally impressed. They're responsive, helpful and friendly.

STEVE W.
Provo, UT
01/01/2020
Great work
Completed the assessment quickly and fixed the problem

TL