Ultimate Automotive Repair Llc

Latest Review almost 6 years ago

JOHN D.
07/28/2014
Repair A/C in a 20 year old Jeep!
100 degrees in Sparks and my 1994 Jeep Wrangler A/C dies a horrible drippy oily hot air death. I was fortunate that Ultimate Automotive Repair could get my Jeep in on Friday. I knew it would be expensive, but JD worked with me to discount parts and labor, and had the Jeep blowing ice cold air when I picked it up on Saturday morning. The shop is spotless, the waiting room is comfortable, and the staff are very nice. I plan on bringing other vehicles in for work and would recommend this shop to anyone who wants a fair price for excellent automotive work.

Josh L.
GMC Yukon XL
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Josh said this business is very professional.

Jose G.
Ford Expedition
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Jose said when he went to pick up his vehicle, a lot of stuff was still wrong. There was stuff inside the door that was not his. The staff took the stuff out of his vehicle, and misplaced papers. He would not recommend them due to this experience.

KT
KAREN T.
GMC Sierra
07/18/2014
Ultimate Auto Motive
As a single women it's a secure feeling to know that I can bring my truck in for service and know I will be told the truth and not taken advantage of, Thank you, Ultimate Automotive JD and Staff

Stacey S.
07/16/2014 Category: Service
Stacey said JD, the owner of the business, has always been excellent. He has always done a very good job for her.

TD
Tom D.
Ford Explorer Sport
07/16/2014 Category: Service
Tom said this business provides excellent service. They are very professional.

Marcia H.
06/30/2014 Category: Service
Marcia said this business provided great and excellent service. They did a thorough inspection of her vehicle and informed her of all repairs that needed to be done.

KW
Kris W.
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Kris said the business was very professional.

JOAN R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2014
courtesy of employees.
Everything done in a timely manner.

Danielle G.
05/21/2014 Category: Service
Danielle said the service at this business is good.

Marjean S.
Isuzu VehiCROSS
05/15/2014 Category: Service
Marjean said this business did everything perfect and right. She is very happy with the service. She also appreciates the free oil change they give her because she is over the age of 65.

JESSE T.
Sun Valley, NV
05/13/2014
This place is awesome there friendly they did great work there a bad ass shop!

SF
Suzy F.
Sun Valley, NV
03/22/2014 Category: Service
Suzy said this place of business was quick and friendly.

BC
BECKY C.
Dodge Ram Van
03/16/2014
My brakes
JD and his crew do a very good job on my van. They have always been able to fix whatever the problem it has. They are also aware that if my van isn't running.I.m not making any money.Since I work out of my van. Thank you JD and crew.

MF
MATT F.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/14/2014
Best shop in town!
Ultimate Automotive impressed me again. Customer service and quality of work is amazing. I have found a automotive shop that I can trust. I don't have to second-guess what J.D. tells me is wrong with my vehicles. Accountability in service is unmatched. Won't take any of my vehicles to anyone else in town.