TR
TOWANA R.
Locust Grove, GA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/31/2019
Devon has been servicing my cars for over 6 yrs. He does a great job. He’s very knowledgeable about cars and very dependable when it comes to getting the job done in a timely manner and he’s passionate about getting the job done right. I wouldnt/couldn’t trust my cars in anybody else’s hands. His staff is awesome as well.

MONIQUE H.
Mercedes-Benz C230
Above and beyond
The people in this establishment go above and beyond all the time no matter what time of day it is their work is expectational they are the true definition of customer service
Devon is an amazing person this man deserves everything that he has plus some for the work that he has done for me and my family

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
Pleasant
The staff are so courteous and professional. Unfortunately I was not able to use their service but I was assured that they would do everything possible to honor my request. They put forth the effort and I greatly appreciate it.

TG
TEDDY G.
01/30/2019
Service great as always. Very professional staff.

MARVIN C.
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/29/2019
After service care
I came there to have my car repaired I paid for an estimate which I feel was very well written then I was given my keys to get my car and my wife hit a stud in the ground and punctured my tire and the service tech said it was her fault she should be aware of her surroundings, needless to say I had to replace the tire and I did not return for repair work.

SOUTH BEND, IN
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/26/2019
I will not take my Mercedes anywhere else.Unique’s service is always superb.Unique Mercedes Service Center is very knowledgeable,dependable,professional and fast but accurate.Their company name speaks for itself.Their prices are also reasonable and worth it.Customer service is always excellent,professional,knowledgeable, pleasant and they make sure you leave satisfied.They also always answer any questions I may have.

YL
YVONNE L.
Snellville, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/25/2019
Nice price and great service
The service was wonderful and the people are great

01/25/2019
Osei Adoma

Hampton, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/23/2019
Professional and very knowledgeable about Mercedes-Benz.
Great customer service and loner cars are a great perk at a small business.

BEN B.
01/21/2019
Very good dependable service
UMSC is simply the best Mercedes repair center in the metro Atlanta area

DARLIN M.
Hampton, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
01/19/2019
Excellent work
My 2nd visit for my Mercedes service. Both times I was not disappointed. The office is clean and comfortable, staff welcoming and polite.The prices reasonable and recommendations appropriate. At completion of work, the car was cleaner than when I brought it in.

AJ
AL J.
Mercedes-Benz E500
01/14/2019
Fuel pump and fuel sender repair
Devin and staff are great to work with.i am slowly rebuilding a 2003 e500.They have been excellent in helping me establish exactly what needs to be fixed ...and in my priority order...My Benz repair shop????.

CHANDRA S.
Stone Mountain, GA
Mercedes-Benz S430
01/11/2019
Customer service
The office staff is always so friendly and kind. Devon is so accommodating and I really appreciate him for that.

MJ
MARY ANN J.
ELLENWOOD, GA
01/11/2019
Excellent customer service
Exceptional customer service from management down to service dept. professional service rendered at a reasonable cost

DANANG R.
01/10/2019
Unique came to the rescue!!
I was heading home on I-20 and all of a sudden, my truck began to run bad. My battery gauge began to fluctuate and I knew something was wrong. I got off at the next trying to find the nearest automotive shop. I immediately thought of Unique Mercedes because they have serviced my car in the past. My truck stopped running as I pulled in their parking lot. The team at Unique responded immediately!! They comforted me, ordered and picked up the part needed. They finished the work in a timely manner. Thank you Unique Mercedes for a job well done!!