KRISTY M.
Conyers, GA
05/08/2020
Great Customer Service
My experience with Unique was great. Mr. Devon was really personable and friendly. Kristina, the Office Mgr/ Cashier/Assistant, etc. Was a delight to interact with. She was so pleasant and accommodating. I expressed how grateful I was to experience such great customer service in this day and time, because I don’t experience it too often. Kudos to the entire staff. Keep up the good work.

AUDREY M.
Atlanta, GA
05/06/2020
Great 1st Experience!!
I just purchased my first Mercedes, I was referred to Unique Mercedes from a existing customer and friend of how professional and customer service oriented the owner and staff was while being very honest with your vehicle and whats best to keep your vehicle in top performance. I was well please with my appointment and i will be back for all my vehicle servicing. Worth the drive to Conyers GA indeed

Mcdonough, GA
Mercedes-Benz E500
05/04/2020
Customer service is par-excellence and workmanship is top notch
In the past I have used several mercedes benz dealers to service my vehicle but none have we trusted more than Unique. It is refreshing to take my vehicle to a place where people actually care about your experience with them.

TC
TONYA C.
Lithonia, GA
Mercedes-Benz C280
05/03/2020
Premium Service
The service I received was top notch. From the customer service to the repair of my vehicle. My service was explained to my level of understanding and there were no pressure to have any service done.

Stockbridge, GA
05/03/2020
I always receive excellent service.

SF
SHARELLE F.
Eatonton, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
05/02/2020
Maintenance visit..
My first experience at this place. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I will be glad to refer my family and friends to this place. I look forward to my next appointment.

JANICE A.
Stockbridge, GA
05/02/2020
The staff are pleasant and so personable. They explain things well and show you if anything else need your attention.
I am so very pleased with Unique Mercedes. I wish had used them for my services sooner. They are one of the best self owned small businesses I know. I went in for an oil leaked out the problem, let me know immediately and cost of repair. They also fixed a couple of minor problems I was concerned about and a pick up my vehicle within 2 days. I also saved a lot of money and received a complementary car wash. Unique Mercedes is the best and I will highly recommend them to my friends and family.

CARL M.
Lithonia, GA
05/01/2020
Carl M.
Unique Mercedes treat me a customer like I am family. They provide excellent customer service and support. I receive the same if not better as I have experienced at other Mercedes service centers.

AH
ADRIANE H.
Conyers, GA
04/30/2020
This was my first visit. I was pleasantly pleased with the professionalism and customer service shown. I appreciate when I do not feel overwhelmed in an auto repair shop. My visit was simple and it remained simple throughout my visit. I will return!!
Thank you so much!

PD
PATRICK D.
Covington, GA
04/28/2020
Very honest with is customer and straight forward
This is my third time visiting unique benz and it has
Be very good and honest with me .
Right now I things I could bring my Mercedes
To anyone I will put my trust in us unique benz
Great workman skill. They know what they are doing.

SK
SEAN K.
Duluth, GA
Mercedes-Benz E63
04/28/2020
The detail that put on your car to find out what's wrong
Really great staff and friendly service.

ZH
ZORRIDA H.
Mcdonough, GA
04/25/2020
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Unique Mercedes has a customer for life. The level of customer service that I received from the first day I called until I picked up my vehicle was impeccable. They kept in touch with me along the way I even received a call from the owner to give me an update on my vehicle. How often does that happen??it doesn’t, his level of customer service was amazing as well. They make you feel like they care about you and vehicle and not just another customer.

Covington, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Professional services
Devon and his staff are proficient, courteous and concern about their customers; they performed excellent service to my GLK350.

DA
DEREK A.
MCDONOUGH, GA
Mercedes-Benz R350
Professional and well-maintained
Staff was courteous ,professional and helpfully. No doom and gloom or hard sale. They did what they said at the price they stated.

BT
BENTELY T.
Definitely Unique
They were extremely friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend them to mt family and friends