Latest Review 22 minutes ago

FE
FRANKLIN E.
04/19/2019
A-Service
Unique Mercedes staff was very professional and have serviced my vehicle for approximately a year and they have done an excellent job. I would recommend them 100%.

CD
CLAUDEL D.
MCDONOUGH
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Under equipped
Denied my car key request because they want to charge 4 hrs diagnostic after they order the key. I called Mercedes of south Atlanta, they did the key as requested and my car started.

NB
NICOLA B.
Service B
Great price! I just love I don’t have to go Downtown or Duluth to get service for my Mercedes. Service Reps are so sincere and helpful.

LJ
LADONNA J.
Quality Service
The staff is so friendly and professional. My repairs were done in a timely manner at a reasonable cost.

LJ
LEON J.
Stockbridge, GA
Mercedes-Benz S500
04/15/2019
My Healthy S500
The Unique Mercedes staff and owner treats me just like family when I take my vehicle in for service or repairs. My service and repairs are always done right the first time. The prices and labor charges are very reasonable. Mr. Dawkins is an awesome owner who knows how to treat his customers with respect on a continuous basis. I feel right at home when I'm at Unique Mercedes!

ZW
ZENOBIA W.
ATLANTA, GA
04/13/2019
I have a new spot to take my benz
Was very pleased, especially when I picked my car up and it was washed and vacuumed. When every I used to take my car to the dealership I would always have to asked for a wash

LR
LAURI R.
Oxford, GA
04/12/2019
Great Service at reasonable prices!!
Great Service at Great price!!!

ER
ED R.
Mercedes-Benz C350
04/12/2019
People
This is one of the most pleasant place you come to while having your car prepared. The entire atmosphere. Great place...

JEROME H.
Locust Grove, GA
04/11/2019
Perfect Service
I was having issues with my Mercedes e350 and needed help. Yara made me feel welcome as I had never actually met anyone at the facility. My car was diagnosed promptly an I was provided with an estimate. There was someone in constant contact that made the process go smoothly, there was even a couple of times that Devon himself called to explain what was going on with my car. Overall great service and throughout the process i felt really appreciated. I will be bringing all of my cars to this location in the future. great experience throughout.

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/11/2019
Service as expected.
Reasonable price for Service A on my Mercedes. I like receiving recommendations for service so I can keep my car in top condition.

Decatur, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/10/2019
Customer service

TF
TYRIEF F.
04/06/2019
It was like a spa for my car
I seen a cop and had to stash my weed but other than that I had a blast. Great atmosphere and even better customer service. I think all businesses should study the ways of this mechanic shop.

MT
MELISSA T.
04/06/2019
Good customer service
Staff is courteous. Owner is very professional and Knowledgeable.

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/01/2019
Honest, Integrity, Professional, Clean and Pleasant environment
Honest, Integrity, Professional, Clean and Pleasant environment

CYNTHIA M.
04/01/2019
You can get an appointment for your A or B service very quickly you don't have to wait a couple of weeks to get an appointment. They start working on your car at your appointment time. Their prices are very reasonable.

JONETTA H.
Covington, GA
Mercedes-Benz C250
03/31/2019
Great customer service. Very patient and honest. I will be returning.

XB
XAVIER B.
03/30/2019
Last minute adjustments
I have been using unique since it opened and I'm always satisfied! Customer service is A1, Devons product knowledge of parts and all different types of Mercedes are A1 as well. I had a schedule change that affected my availability for my Unique Mercedes appt. and they were able to accommodate me and even moved my appt up. This place is GREAT! I really like this company.

JOHNATHAN B.

MARSHA W.
Mcdonough, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/27/2019
We have had issues with my gl450 for awhile now, Unique Mercedes did the best job for me. They also kept me informed of the progress, charges, and the final bill emailed to me was what I paid. No surprises!!!
Very happy with them and will continue to make the drive to have my car serviced at Unique Mercedes!!!!

JUAN L.
Covington, GA
Mercedes-Benz E63
03/27/2019
Costumer service
The costumer service was great, quality repairs without the dealer price.