Covington, GA
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/19/2019
Nice and helpful
Very helpful with fixing my car.

MARLON C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/18/2019
The customer service was very professional and friendly. The cost of my repairs were great. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

CF
CHAZ F.
Palmetto, GA
Mercedes-Benz R350
11/18/2019
In & out friendly service
Got my car fixed with out all the hassle plus staff was nice and services was really quick ill definitely recommend bringing your benz here

DERRICK M.
Covington, GA
11/16/2019
2016 c class 300
The service was amazingly adorable, the staff was fast, the office was clean, they even vacuumed my car from my kids making a mess before my car was dropped off. I was on my way to vacuum the car then realized they had already taken care of it.

JACKIE R.
Mercedes-Benz S430
11/14/2019
Kristina Foster went beyond her duty
As a walk-in I needed a diagnostic done on my vehicle. They were booked and not taking vehicles until after 2 weeks. Kristina called and spoke with her boss, they were able to fit me in saving me a trip back.
Thank you for thinking about the customer!!!

CYNTHIA M.
11/14/2019
Great Customer Service
The check the tire pressure warning light came on the dash board on my car. I took it to Unique Mercedes, I have been a customer for several years. They found that their was a small nail in one of my tires so they plugged it when they could have told me to buy a new tire, instead of just fixing it. I really appreciate the honesty. I highly recommend this company.

PW
PRISCILLA W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/12/2019
Attentiveness and great customer service
I am telling everyone I know snout this service center.

MT
MELISSA T.
11/12/2019
Outstanding Service! Superb Knowledge and Skill.!
Unique Mercedes is a professional and knowledgeable auto service center. I would recommend to them to any Mercedes owner.

SHERYL S.
Stone Mountain, GA
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/10/2019
Exceptional service always.
Exceptional service every visit. Friendly and professional staff.

HM
HERBERT M.
11/06/2019
Love the entire staff
Love staff...wit was made pleasant

AN
ANGELA N.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/03/2019
Great Service!
Great experience every time I’ve visited!

BD
BARBARA D.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/02/2019
Great service nice people
I've decided this will be where I take my car every time it needs servicing

ER
Edward R.
11/01/2019
Customer Service
This location is family friendly, well organized while explaining the problem before fixing the problem. Always willing to go the extra mile after completing the mechanical work by cleaning the car inside and out. Very respectful from the time stepping into the door and at the time of leaving. Great staff all-around. Excellent customer service.

PD
Patrell D.
Jonesboro, GA
10/31/2019
LOVE THIS PLACE!
I Have visited MANY so called Mercedes Specialist this place by far is the BEST hands down. They care and are very professional, the work and service is alwayz excellent! I WILL NEVER LEAVE UN LESS I MOVE OUT OF THE STATE OF GA! It truly is a UNIQUE experience!

MJ
MARCIE J.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
10/29/2019
I have taken my car to this location multiple times for various services. The owner and employees are always friendly and professional. My services are always completed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Unique Mercedes Service Center!