David H.
Hampton, GA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
David said the business took care of everything that he needed.

Byron B.
Snellville, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Byron said the staff ran diagnostics, then fixed the vehicle. The problem was just what was explained. The vehicle is now running perfectly.

JJ
JANAT J.
Lithonia, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/22/2018
Great Customer Service!
UMS Center is indeed Unique! Staff is pleasant and professional, make you feel at home! Mr. Dawkins has been servicing my car for 7 years. I have found him to be trustworthy, knowledgeable and professional. At each visit he gives a detailed explanation of the services performed, and a report of any recommended future repairs (plus estimated costs) without being pushy. This helps me plan and budget my servicing needs better! Best part, my service reports and schedules are easily accessible online. I highly recommend them.

VW
Vivian W.
Covington, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Vivian said she took her vehicle to the business for an oil change. The staff was nice.

CP
Carletha P.
Rutledge, GA
11/14/2018
Love this place!
Immediately felt welcomed and cared for.

WS
WENDY S.
GA
11/13/2018
Awesome service!!
Thanks Devon and Team for taking good care of my vehicle. My car runs like a dream now . I’m extremely thankful for your superior customer service and expert mechanics. I am definitely a satisfied and loyal customer.

FB
Franklin B.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Franklin said they perform great services.

AC

WILLIAM/SHARON B.
Tyrone, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/10/2018
gets the job done and always strive for customer satisfaction.
Devin at Unique Mercedes always goes above and beyond providing quality service at an affordable price. Relationship has lasted so long that he's like a member of the family.

JERRY W.
Ellenwood, GA
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/09/2018
Expert service with concern for your individual needs
Another repair shop had diagnosed a critical front end issue with my car. I was told that it was a dangerous condition that needed immediate dealer attention and affected their ability to align the vehicle. I called Devon for information and an appointment. He reviewed the car history because front end work had previously been done and proceeded to evaluate the possible problem. After a couple of minor adjustments I was back on the road. What a relief knowing that there is always someone you can turn to who knows your car inside out based on its history and its mechanical condition.

Mercedes-Benz E300
11/06/2018
professional,friendly,knowledgeable,reasonable rates, timely, my appointment was at 10:00 am, I was on my way home by noon. very satisfied with the service.
Professional,Friendly,knowledgeable,Reasonable Rates,Courteous and prompt.

EK
Erika K.
Decatur, GA
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Erika said that the place had great service. She was previously quoted nearly $2000 for work, but they did the work for $100.

DWAYNE G.
Mcdonough, GA
Mercedes-Benz SLC
10/25/2018
Attention to detail
My brand new 2018 SLC needed an A service. I called in the morning and I received an appointment for later on in the afternoon. Two and a half hrs later I left a happy customer. It would have taken less time but Devon had to take time out to call another Metcedes dealer to verify the correct power steering fluid my New vehicle needed...
I appreciate that extra attention to detail.
I will return for more service when nerded.

Jerry H.
Covington, GA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said that the place did a good job.

Bisola S.
Mercedes-Benz E550
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Bisola said that she would definitely recommend this business for service.

S C.
New York City, NY
10/21/2018
Exceptional experience!
What an exemplary and pleasant experience I had with this Mercedes specialty repair shop.m! My friend had borrowed my car for the weekend to drive to ATL from Charlotte and there appeared to be a mechanical mishap of some sort. I was immediately invited to park my car safely at their repair center with the dropbox to leave my key. The technician got to my car immediately that Monday and detected alternator as the issue. The rate was much more reasonable than taking it to the dealership and the timeline for repair was reasonably quick. Everything was completed in less than 48 hours. The receptionist and the staff was truly a pleasure and although I am four hours away from the shop, there’s no doubt in my mind that I’ll be taking my car in again for the thorough attention and repair that they provided. Thank you so much Unique🙏🏾

RUSSELL C.
Lithonia, GA
10/19/2018
EXCELLENT SERVICE & REASONABLE.
UNIQUE MERCEDES SERVICE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPERIENCED WITH MERCEDES OPERATIONS.

MARY G.
Stone Mountain, GA
10/18/2018
Service and the personal services received
Great service, the waiting room was very clean and spacious. Snacks available.
Owner explains the type of service and the cost.

AC

JONATHAN A.
Mercedes-Benz 260E
10/11/2018
1987
All work was complete, car functions as it should.