United Automotive Service

Bill W.
Irvine, CA
09/20/2011
Recommending United
I have referred several friends and clients to United Automotive over the past 40 or more years. Thanks Again.

BR

Arthur D.
Santa Ana, CA
09/06/2011
Routine service
I appreciate your service availabilty and I seem to be treated well when I come in. I am impressed by the cleanliness and the ability to set an appt.. Thanks and I look forward to my next visit.

Arthur Dagen

Jane A.
Orange, CA
08/27/2011
Love United
friendly people, clean facility, completed when promised.

NS
Nancy S.
Anaheim, CA
08/14/2011
1995 Nissan Altima Repairs
According to my grandson, the Nissan is running great. We are always pleased with your customer service (everybody is so nice), your work is excellent and the fact that we believe we always get a FAIR AND HONEST deal is greatly appreciated. Would never take our cars anywhere else!!!!!

BR
Bob R.
08/06/2011
my family cars
i have been a customer of united automotive for 35 yrs.they have the interest of their customers first and always explain each needed repair.the job is done right without a load of you need this and this.you know what i mean..five stars with an added star for integrity....