Business Solutions

Universal Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Brandi B.
08/13/2022
Avoid Service Dept at all costs
1 star is too much. I have been given the run around for 17 weeks for a $30 Fuel door they insisted I put through warranty to have replaced, but they...

EW
Ethan W.
07/10/2022
Christopher J. was extremely professional and patient through the entire process when purchasing my vehicle.

Manuel R.
07/08/2022
Terrible service experience
I had a 7am appointment for an oil change, upon arrival at 650am I had to wait in my car which is no problem. I ask the worker for prices on oil change and...

Jose P.
06/30/2022
Atención y Compra Elantra
La amabilidad y buen trato de Angel Moscoso fueron increíbles. Lo recomiendo al 100% a todos los usuarios.

HM
Heather M.
06/15/2022
Extraordinary service and care!
I am so grateful for the excellent help and assistance I received from Justin Salazar when purchasing my new car. He was knowledgeable and patient as he...