Overall Rating 4.2000037/5Overall Rating 4.2000037/5Overall Rating 4.2000037/5Overall Rating 4.2000037/5rating 4.2000037
Overall Rating 2.22759/5Overall Rating 2.22759/5rating 2.22759rating 2.22759rating 2.22759

HD
Hector D.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Rhoda Allen took care of my car immediately
Nice and easy

Thomas S.
Excellent customer service
Gregory is fantastic.....

IO
Ivelisse O.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Tier check
They where really nice and friendly

Excellence
No matter what the issue or just a simple oil change everyone is always professional and the service I receive is always beyond my expectations!

SR
Susy R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra

Hello Susy,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review we really value your business.

Saint Cloud, FL
It’s just ok.
Very friendly, but only really care about selling services.

Hello,

Thank you for very much for taking the time to fill out our review.

PY
Patricia Y.
***
***

Hello Patricia,

Thank you very much for filling out our review we really appreciate very much.

LO
Luis O.
Saint Cloud, FL
08/16/2018 Category: Service
The courtesy and professionalism of the technicians and employees is excellent, and they respond with kindness to the client's questions.

Hello Luis,

Thank you for taking time to fillout our review we really appreciate your business.

Need slight improvements
Lounge should have decaffeinated coffee and cold water available. Maintenance services should be completed prior to giving the key to the customers to avoid going back to the dealer.

Hello,

Thank you for filling out our, At this time we have tried to reach you, to be able to get more information based upon your previous service. If you have any question please feel free to call us at 407-930-1836.

CJ
Charles J.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Awesome Service
Ryan was my assistant and he was amazing. He was real and didn't treat me like an idiot.

Hello Charles,

We are glad that Ryan was amazing, Thank you for filling out our review.

08/16/2018 Category: Service
Miguel my advisor was great!
My experience at hyundai was good.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review we really means alot to us.

Miguel R.
Quality service
Greg provided excellent service and had me in and out for my repair in a timely manner.

Hello Miguel,

WS
William S.
RHODA
GREAT SERVICE

Hello William,

Thank you for taking the time to fillout our review we really appreciate it very much.

RL
Richard L.
excellent
GREAT SERVICE

Hello Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to fillout our review we really appreciate it very much.

MT
Mark T.
Ocoee, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service after long check in wait
Waited a while to get check in (29 mins), after that everything went as expected. Staff is great and friendly. They texted me with options for my car and let me know when it was finished. I have a service plan so no cost at time of appointment.

Hello Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review, We do apologize we are currently addressing this matter. If you have any question please feel free to call us at 407-930-1836.

IB
Isaac B.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great
Quick and honest

Hello Isaac,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our review it really means alot.

MN
Manuelle N.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great experience!
Nick my service representative has gone above and beyond to make my experience at Hyundai a great one and he should be recognized for his superb service!

Hello Manuelle,

We are glad to hear that Nick went above and beyond to make sure your experience was great , thank you for filling out our review.

Altamonte Springs, FL
The best
Always in and out

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review we really appreciate it.

Mary B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Very pleased
All was fine, not too long of wait. Very friendly staff. Nice waiting area.

Hello Mary,

We would like to thank you for filling out our review, We are glad you encountered our friendly staff.

EO
Edith O.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
PLEASE STOP WASTING PEOPLE's TIME WITH STUPID REVIEWS!
Once upon a time in #America, workers were compensated with a living wage. Only one person per household needed to work outside the home. Workers had leisure time and families were a little less dysfunctional. Then a new concept in modern living took hold and companies wanted more and more profits, year after year. Then workers became slaves, quality of life began to be compared with the number of stuff people owned.

US corporations need to understand that a survey will never replace common sense and good business practices. If the big wigs doubt that their subordinates are providing their customers the best service possible even when they are underpaid and unappreciated, they should leave their comfy offices a few times a year and go deal with the public themselves in the era of snowflakes and entitle little bastards. Don't like what I have to say? Please stop asking me for my opinion. My time is very valuable and I will gift you with the truth!

Hello Edith,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review we really appreciate it very much.