Overall Rating 4.3200043/5Overall Rating 4.3200043/5Overall Rating 4.3200043/5Overall Rating 4.3200043/5rating 4.3200043
Overall Rating 2.24571/5Overall Rating 2.24571/5rating 2.24571rating 2.24571rating 2.24571
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

EB
Edward B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2018 Category: Service
iTS ALL ABOUT EXCELLENCE!!
Only positive service. Rhoda goes above and beyond. She is the best!!!!!!!!!!

Charlene W.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
My service advisor, Rhoda is the best I've ever encountered. She is very knowledgeable and cares about her customers.

12/15/2018 Category: Service
I had an appt. and did not wait too long. The service is great and they took care of me.

IA

Scott M.
Saint Cloud, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Thank you Rhonda!
A frustrating experience was saved by someone taking the time to talk and explain what was happening

WR
Wilson R.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Servicio exelente
Muy amable y profesional costumer services

SR
Susana R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome service
I have to say that you guys don't disappoint. I used to take my other car to a private and expensive mechanic friend because I didnt trust the service department of my car brand. Yet so far I feel like y'all are doing a good job. What you say may be wrong it is. My service advisor Ryan Rodriguez is very courteous and kind.

Thank you Hyundai and Ryan Rodriguez.

ER
Erving R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Against bullying Veloster
Greg took care of me like always. He is awesome.

12/14/2018 Category: Service
Staff always courteous and knowledgeable.

Karen B.
Best Service
Waited on the service drive a little longer than I care to, but Carlos was friendly and professional. The quality of service and price were great!

FD
Fransico D.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
It was my first time using Universal Hyundai Services. The staff was very friendly, to set an appointment was very easy. I arrived and I was taken care. I waited about 2 hours for the services to be completed.

Hello Fransico,

We are glad to hear that you were provide with truly exceptional service while you were here with us.

SP
Sheila P.
Winter Garden, FL
good service
friendly service comfortable waiting area

Hello Sheila,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to fill out our review.

WL
Wing L.
Fast service

Hello Wing,

Thank you so much for that great review.

HR
Hamerling R.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Ryan is the best
We had great service from Ryan. He really took the time to take care of our needs and was very knowledgeable!

Hello Hamerling,

Happy to hear that Ryan provide you with great service, We really business.

RT
Robert T.
Davenport, FL
service on my 2011 Hyundai
excellent service

Hello Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review, We really appreciate it very much.

Saint Cloud, FL
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Ryan is a professional he kept me updated their entire visit and treated me like a person instead of $$$ I will be seeing him from now on.

Hello,

We are glad your experience here was a positive one thank you for filling out our review.

Diana B.
Fantastic!!!!!
Ryan rocks he was amazing I will only be seeing him thanks for the great service experience.

Hello Diana,

We are glad that Ryan was amazing, Thank you for filling out our review.

Angel S.
Friendly, efficient, thorough
The staff is friendly, try to get through as efficient and thorough as possible

Hello Angel,

Glad to hear that you were provide with truly exceptional service with friendly and efficient. Thank you for filling out our review.