Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.76471/5Overall Rating 4.76471/5Overall Rating 4.76471/5Overall Rating 4.76471/5rating 4.76471
Overall Rating 1.94118/5rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118

2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Great local dealership
Great local dealership. Friendly professional staff.

Ann B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Just Great
Everyone is so very nice and helpful. They take the time to explain things to me. Friendly service is very important to me.

SL
Stephan L.
Cullman, AL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/13/2018 Category: Service
reserving my opinion for now
the problem with my hybrid still hasn't been fixed. I still have a loaner that is not as nice as my car. My car is still in the shop without a fix that can be identified
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/14/2018

i have spoken with you with morning about the issues. Hope that ressolved the issue.

Maurice G.
Meridianville, AL
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Timely
Friendly staff, easy to schedule service work thru website, great communications.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your experience! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your service!

Shelia C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
12/10/2018 Category: Service
They know me by name and remember the last visit.
I bought this car new in Nov 2011 ….I have had nothing short of excellent for customer service. Chuck and Rachel were superb. Merle and Murray are equally as nice and efficient with getting you in and out. Thank you!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/10/2018

Robert S.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Service was timely
I had a safety recall and it was performed in a very timely manner with a scheduled appointment.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/10/2018

Madison, AL
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great car, Great customer service
We bought a new Tucson at U of Hyundai of Decatur. It was a positive experience. Loving the car.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/07/2018

Sharon S.
Moulton, AL
12/06/2018 Category: Service
The Service
The employees were very helpful
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/07/2018

WK
William K.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
attitude and service
they are very friendly and quick to complete necessary service

AL

AR
Amy R.
Cullman, AL
11/30/2018
Great place with friendly people
We worked with Bryan and Russell on the purchase of our Tucson and they were great, they really listened to our needs and were very friendly and easy to work with.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/30/2018

Carla S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/26/2018 Category: Service
They are very helpful and accommodating.
I did have a problem with this first oil change of my Kona. The sticker they placed on my car for the next service appointment said November of next year (2019) and 10,000 miles later. I thought that was odd, so I called them and they were supposed to have someone call me back the first time and no one did, so I called again. Finally someone called me back and said it was a mistake obviously, because I knew that you are supposed to change the oil every 3-5,000 miles. That was very odd that they had that on the sticker and had I not known this, I would have probably went too long for my next oil change. Just so you know.
Thank you!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/26/2018

TH
Terrie H.
Harvest, AL
11/24/2018
Customer Service Focused
Our sales associate was top notch and his energy and positive attitude were bar none. He was all about making us - the customer, happy through the entire experience/process and it really showed. He was very genuine and knowledgeable about Hyundai's - he knows the products he sells. If you want someone who is going to care about what you are truly looking for in a vehicle, then call Brian Terry and he will hook you up!!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/26/2018

Joanna M.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, friendly staff. Every time I go to University Hyundai I am pleased!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/21/2018

Donald L.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Very good fast service and friendly staff
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/21/2018

Merrill S.
Athens, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Merrill S
The service done on my vehicle was great. The employees in the office were professional and hospitable.
MURRAY K. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/10/2018

CL
Carol L.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The service is department is good
I have no problem with the service department
But I was told when I bought my car that I would receive $250. If I sent someone. A friend bought on two days later from Weston I believe was the name. She gave my name. I called he said he would send it. A few months later I went in and talked to him he took my name and address said he would take care of it. Still waiting.
MURRAY K. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for your feed back we appreciate your business

GB
Gregory B.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and fair prices on routine maintenance and work
As always i get great service at a fair price and its done right by qualified mechanics. i recommend university hyundai to all my friends stop by and see them.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback about your visit! We are glad to know that your were satisified with your service experience!

Hartselle, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Decatur Hyundai
Service Reps are very friendly and helpful. They got me in and out efficiently. The only downside is parking is very tight. First rate service.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/09/2018