Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.76471/5Overall Rating 4.76471/5Overall Rating 4.76471/5Overall Rating 4.76471/5rating 4.76471
Overall Rating 1.94118/5rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great job!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/07/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your experience! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your service!

GG
George G.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Efficient Service
The location is convenient to access and has a comfortable waiting area. I arrived on time and the work was completed as scheduled. I don't think it could have gone better. The price was reasonable. It was a pleasant experience.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/04/2018

Debra D.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly staff
University Hyundai always makes me feel welcome and appreciated as a customer.

James L.
Hartselle, AL
10/03/2018 Category: Service
started work on time , finished in expected time

TR
Thomas R.
Convenient and thorough
The staff was extremely nice and courteous and answered any question I had . Very thorough and clean .

Moulton, AL
09/27/2018 Category: Service
They take care of their customers.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/27/2018

Joanna M.
Excellent service!!!
Every time I come to University Hyundai of Decatur, I am treated excellent. I am always waited on quickly, the service is great and finished in a timely manner. Murray, the new service manager, came out to meet me personally. Merle is always great! This service department is top notch! Thanks you guys!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/27/2018

Dale G.
09/26/2018
Garrison
We have always had great service. We have driven a Hyundai for 10 years.

Dale G.
Hillsboro, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Garrison
We have driven a Hyundai for 10 years. Always received great service. If we ever had an issue, it was resolved quickly.

Garrison
Had to wait over 2 hours for an oil change and we had an appointment.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/26/2018

I am sorry to hear about you recent experiences i will be in touch with you. thanks

TY
Tracy Y.
Albertville, AL
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good job. Fast and friendly service
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your service experience! We look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future!

Mary S.
Athens, AL
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Don’t know what this means
Great personal service! I was so tired when I came in and sat in a comfy chair to wait my turn to check in. I wasn’t called to get up and walk to the counter to check in-HE CAME TO ME! I can’t remember the last time I felt so pampered!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/19/2018

MT
Marye T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
oil change
fast friendly and very professional
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/19/2018

Judy D.
Moulton, AL
09/13/2018
Great Experience
Jaybird was an awesome salesperson and they gave me a great deal!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/14/2018

MK
Martin K.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Good work in a timely manner.
Same
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/07/2018

Madison, AL
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Service department employees went up and above to make sure my needs were met.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/06/2018

Trinity, AL
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Nice
I liked all the friendly folks.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/06/2018

NB
Nathan B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
They will rip you off
Had an oil leak that was covered by the warranty and they tried to get me to let them change the spark plugs and charge for labor that wasn't necessary because the parts were going to be off when they were doing the warranty work.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 08/30/2018

We are sorry to hear about your issues and will look into your concerns.

AH
Ashley H.
Super customer service
I love the service that I always get at the dealership when getting my car serviced.

Dora B.
The people
I like the way the people that work there treated us