Overall Rating 4.73333/5Overall Rating 4.73333/5Overall Rating 4.73333/5Overall Rating 4.73333/5rating 4.73333
Overall Rating 2.06667/5Overall Rating 2.06667/5rating 2.06667rating 2.06667rating 2.06667

Bobbi B.
Town Creek, AL
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Personel
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your experience! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your service!

ER
Elestine R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2018 Category: Service
The people that works there make it great
Every one did a great job
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 08/15/2018

08/11/2018 Category: Service
too expensive
$60 is too much for an oil change
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 08/11/2018

I will Be in touch with you Monday morning to break down all charges on your oil change for your vehicle.

Ronald H.

MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 08/08/2018

Shelia C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Very knowledgable with courteous employees.
Part was ordered and was told it would take two days. They were right on it. Needed part on a Wednesday and my car was repaired on Friday. Both Murray and Merrill were very kind. I miss Chuck and Rachel, however, Murray and Merrill were great as well. Thank you for hiring the best!!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 08/08/2018

Harvest, AL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/02/2018 Category: Service
repairs were made in a timely matter.
Expedited getting needed parts in for repair work.

08/02/2018 Category: Service
Not great, needs improvement
Customer lounge not clean, service personnel not sure which loaner vehicles are available or when the keys are to the ones that ate available. Loaner vehicle filthy.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 08/02/2018

I spoke with you earlier. I will be contacting you again shorlty, thank you for your patience I will call you again shorlty.

Richard S.
Greenwell Springs, LA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Service department was great
I was traveling back to Baton Rouge and noticed a bubble in the sidewall of my tire. I knew I wouldn’t make it home On the tire. Merle Duncan concurred. Merle was able to expedite replacing my tire and getting me back on the road within an hour and a half He even checked my spare which was out of air. We couldn’t fix it without another delay however. Merle was a great help.
MURRAY K. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 08/01/2018

JN
Julie N.
Moulton, AL
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly staff. The oil change was done in a timely manner and ready when they said it would be.
MURRAY K. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your service experience! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your service!

GS
Gary S.
Somerville, AL
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service and expert care
good customer service, took care of my vehicle very well
MURRAY K. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience at University Hyundai of Decatur! We appericate the opportunity to earn your business. We hope the achieve the full 5 stars your next visit. Thanks again have a great day.

KD
Karen D.
Hillsboro, AL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Service when you need it.
Great service! I had scheduled my regular oil change for when I got off work. I just happened to get off earlier than expected and they took care of me early. Always a pleasant experience for me at University Hyundai of Decatur.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience at University Hyundai of Decatur! We are glad to know that you are satisified with your experience!

John S.
Danville, AL
2018 Hyundai Accent
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and fast service appointment was 11:00 was out by 11:30
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for giving us the oportunity to earn you business. We greatly appreciate the the 5 star review, we look foward to seeing you again for all of your automobile needs.

Larry S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work
I bought a new 2018 KONA in February of this year. The vehicle had a problem with the Blind Spot censor system, (NOT WORKING) it took Hyundai six months to determine what was causing the problem but they kept on until the problem was resolved. Everything is working as it should.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visits! We are glad to hear that your KONA is working as is should and look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle in the future!

Athens, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Good job
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for choosing University Hyundai of Decatur to service your vehicle! We are glad to hear that you are happy with your vehicle service, and we look forward to taking care of all of your automobile needs in the future!

Bremen, AL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Have never been disappointed.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond and give us feedback on your visit. We are glad to know that you were satisfied with your service at University Hyundai and look forward to serving your automobile in the future.

Jean P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly Service
Great friendly service
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! If there is anything that we can do please let us know! Im excited to hear that you were satisified with your service and hope to see you again soon!

Skyler C.
Madison, AL
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, I have no complaints.
Always get everything I need out of these guys. No complaints.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the chance to take care of your vehicle! We are glad to hear that you were happy with the service you recieved during your visit! We hope to see you again soon!

Celeste M.
Moulton, AL
always the best!
Merle and the crew are always so good to me. They explain what I need and do their best to take care of me in a timely manner and with as little money out of my pocket as they can. Love being able to relax with good coffee and snacks in comfort and watch a little TV while I wait! Always hear from Bert and others, taking time to ask how I'm liking my car. It's just great!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the oppurtunity to earn your business! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We hope to see you again soon, if you need anything in the meantime please don't hesitate to give us a call once again thank you!!

Donnie R.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
I had planned on leaving my vehicle for service. Instead they got it right in and out and there was need to leave it. Very friendly and friendly atmosphere.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/08/2018

Thank you so much for choosing University Hyundai of Decatur! We are glad to here that you our happy with your service visit! Our customers are our number one priority! If there is anything we can do for you please let us know!