Linda S.
Kia Sorento
06/19/2019
Honesty along with great service
I always know that I will get great customer service, the best work, and a fair price. Great auto repair for the ladies.

DAVID H.
Lexus IS 250
06/17/2019
Personalized Service
Mohan does great work! t's always nice to deal directly with owner of the shop

LP
LINDA P.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
06/05/2019
Car Repair
I was provided efficient and courteous service and with good prices!

DK
DINO K.
Bloomington, IN
Ford Transit Connect
05/31/2019
Honesty in the Auto World
I brought my van in and was having some major issues. Mohan gave me excellent advice that saved me a ton of money! I will be definitely taking ALL my cars here for now on... Thanks so much:)

BD
BONNIE D.
Paradise Valley, AZ
Honda Element
05/31/2019
Personal touch by Mohan
Mohan please send me a copy of my receipt. Remember, when I was there, your printer was not working. Also, I checked the mileage and it is 123,000.

PV
PATRICK V.
05/02/2019
Mohan is a friend of mine 1st of all .
Quality work , attention to detail , and he looks on the big picture or the overall aspect of your vehicle as he works . He told me today that he has been in the business 40 yrs but you'd never know it to look at him . He's young looking and very energetic . He's able to handle multiple tasks yet he will still follow through in a timely manner to get you back on the road . He's one of the best and that's saying a whole lot looking at the business of vehicle repair as a whole imo .

BC
BOB C.
Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2019
Good service and friendly mechanics !
I've taken my vehicles here for years and I've always been satisfied with the work and prices !

HG

TG
TOM G.
Tempe, AZ
04/23/2019
Car running great, great atmosphere
Mohan is a pleasure to work with and my car is good as new. What else could you want?

MICHAEL H.
Acura TSX
04/08/2019
Fixed my loud clunk!
Mohan is honest and ethical, and always takes care of my car at a reasonable cost - I recommend him to anyone and everyone!

MARI M.
04/06/2019
The go to guy!
Mohan is the guy to go to! He took me right in when I had a problem with my Audi A4. Told him the situation I wanted fixed and then on top of that I told him my oil pressure light was on and he took care of me. Even offered to do the alignment after everything else he did for me on what I asked for. This guy calls you and even messages you if you don’t answer to make sure there’s communication happening. So on many things this guy can do he also gives you the best prices for the work and labor he does. Thank you Mohan! You’re the best. I’ll be seeing you in the future for all my car work.

HG
HUMBERTO G.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Lincoln Navigator
04/01/2019
The attention to service, the effort guarantee customer satisfaction.
Mohan has been my personal mechanic for 8 years. All the work my vehicles have had done here, have been on point. Its hard to trust just anyone to fix and solve the problem correctly. Mohan, explains what's wrong, what it can lead to and what it could have caused once the part failed. From the most complicated to the most simple job, University Motor Works is the place to go. Trust, good service and attention to detail making sure all parts are put back how they are suppose to.

BW
BRANDY W.
Dodge Caliber
03/29/2019
Great Service and knowledgable guy!
Mohan is a knowledgable man who did not try to force me to purchase any unnecessary things. I simply neded freon for my AC, but he also checked for any leaks. I told him I had to be at work in an hour and a half so he got as much done in that time frame while being as thorough as possible. Would definitely recommend going to see him!

SA
SAMANTHA A.
03/28/2019
Honest, fast, and curtious
We would highly recommend Mohan. He diagnosed the issue we had with our Jeep quickly and charged us a fair price. We will use him for all future maintenance requirements for both of our cars. Thanks, Mohan!

WC
WENDY C.
Honda Civic Si
03/15/2019
Best Place for Car Repairs!!!
Mohan has always done excellent work on our cars! He is an Honest and Efficient Car Mechanic!!!

LYDIA M.
03/14/2019
I was given an estimate of apx $500, for replacing my water pump and topping off the coolant, from a well-known oil change center, that will remain unnamed, and they also stated my motor mounts would need replacing, but that was not included in the quote. I wanted a 2nd opinion, and was recommended to University Motor Werks by a trusted friend; Mohan took a look and offered to fix it that very day. He replaced the water pump, totally drained and refilled the coolant, said my motor mounts were not bad at all, and on top of that, he noticed several other things that needed "work", that I never mentioned...! I even forgot about 1 of them because I decided I could "live with it"...! It happens to be the heater core, and even though we're in AZ, it got very cold a few mornings..! I have already recommended University Motor Werks to another friend...!

MICHAEL H.
Acura TSX
12/06/2018
Always Great Service!
Mohan is dependable and honest, and always saves money for me. I recommend him to everyone I know!

NICK O.
Goodyear, AZ
Nissan 370Z
10/31/2018
Great mechanic
Did work on my 370z. Great mechanic and very knowledgeable. Had my car up and ready fast at a great price. He even took time to explain the work done and anything else that might be wrong with the car. I will use this shop from now on to fix all my cars. Very LEO/MILITARY friendly.

CN
CHRIS N.
Gilbert, AZ
INFINITI QX56
10/22/2018
Great experience
Mohan is very knowledgeable and honest. He explains things in the way you can understand and he doesn’t do unnecessary repairs just to make money.

PO
Pieter O.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Pieter said they took care of him and are always helpful and passed on a lot of information on to him regarding his vehicle.
Mohan N. from University Motor Werks responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Pieter for your kind words of recomending us,We strive to satisfy every single customer on the service we provide.thank you again.

MOHAN NADARAJAH