University Tire And Auto Center - Pantops

Overall Rating 3.77/5Overall Rating 3.77/5Overall Rating 3.77/5rating 3.77rating 3.77

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Judy S.
Scottsville, VA
04/16/2019
Tire Service
Alfonso, Tim and the team have worked hard to satisfy and focus on excellent customer service. Alfonso made sure everything was done properly and I was in and out in good time. Though there for tires, when backing up I notice a burned out bulb. Fidel took the car right back and put in a new bulb at no charge. Thanks guys! Appreciate your commitment to doing things right!

MICHAEL W.
Nellysford, VA
04/23/2014
I always go here because I get an oil change rotation and balance for less than $30 because I bought my tires here.

HW
HARRY W.
Volvo S80
04/14/2014
Great staff to work with !!
great service....Dale is the best and so is Ken.

DAVID W.
Mineral, VA
03/28/2014
Took care of my request timely and for less
They were nice to honor a competitor's coupon and get me right in. They were fast and gave me a better price than my coupon. I will come back thanks to their great service.

GJ
GREGG J.
Saab 9-5
03/27/2014
Friendly service, and they do what they say they'll do.

KV
KATHERINE V.
Honda Accord
03/21/2014
Dale Shifflette
Dale Shifflette is wonderful. His service is always 100%.

DENNIS S.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/16/2014
Dale Shiflett has great customer service
Appreciate the quick service

SCOTT and MARY S.
Keswick, VA
Cadillac Escalade
03/01/2014
The quality of service and the team!
Great place to take your car! They solved my tire issue that not even the dealer told me how to solve!!!! Convert to nitrogen! Love it!

EB

PAT R.
Keswick, VA
Honda Accord
02/22/2014
The personal are so nice, helpful and informative.l
I have dealt with University Tire since I retired here in 1996. Was delighted when they opened a facility near me at Pantops. Only wish you could make appointments.

LF
LARA F.
02/03/2014
Thank you!
Spent so much time finding the correct part to save me time and money and get me back on the road quickly!

BC
BAILEY C.
Scottsville, VA
BMW Z3
01/09/2014
Excellent customer appreciation
I have been going to university tire since I moved to C'Ville about 5 years ago. I couldn't be more pleased w/this company. It is the absolute best customer service! They don't pressure you into buying things for your vehicle that you don't need & they help you understand the things that you do need. I have been more than happy w/the work done to my cars every single time. I highly recommend them to all my friends. Keep up the excellent work y'all!!

HW
HARRY W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/03/2014
friendly staff....and Dale is great to work with.
Dale gave me a very quick and fair quote for repair work...work was done in timely manner. Great service from Dale and Staff.

BW
BETH W.
Chevrolet Aveo
12/19/2013
Efficient
Always have had great service and products priced affordably. No
Nonsence when it comes to what you need vs do not need installed/fixed/ ect.