University Tire And Auto Center - Seminole Square

4.0

Tire Pressure
I stopped by thinking I had a tire pressure indicator problem. It turned out that the problem was low spare tire pressure. They corrected the problem and there was no fee.

WE
Willis E.
Hilton Head Island, SC
11/23/2018
Excellent prices and service
Have trusted University Tire and Auto for tires and service for many years. Moved to SC five years ago. Still bring my vehicles back at every opportunity because of their great service and great people.

Dustin W.
Lynchburg, VA
05/17/2018
These guys came in clutch for me. I had car trouble on my way to an important interview and they fixed my car quickly to help me get back on the road.

KW
Katherine W.
Richmond, VA
04/12/2018
Ready for road trip
I made a 10 am appointment for my car but was late bringing it in the same day and they still took me!
They checked my car over before a long road trip.
I feel confident now that my car will be safe for the trip since they told me it would be!
Bill is always very friendly!

EB
ERIC B.
Louisa, VA
Buick Lucerne
04/29/2014
Going above and beyond
I went in for an oil change and asked the guy at the counter to have someone check a few extra things for me. Not only did they take the time to honor my requests, the guy who parked my car afterwards, reset my dashboard computer so the oil would start at 100%. Thanks guys!!

WE
WHITNEY E.
04/22/2014
Great experience!
Johnny was extremely helpful and the experience overall was easy and relatively quick. Thanks!

AN
ANDRES N.
04/19/2014
As usual, very good service!

JESISCA T.
04/10/2014
the friendly staff especially johnny!!
The atmosphere is great. The staff are very professional and beyond friendly!! Especially assistant manager Johnny!! Could not of asked for better service & prices!!

LC
LAUREN C.
04/08/2014
Wonderful place.
Excellent in every way! Been using you guys for years and for many years to come. Thank you.