ALAN S.
Glenside, PA
10/14/2018
Awesome
My car is driving great after 200,000 miles after the last service. The tires make a noticeable improvement in handling... and cheap too.

DK
DIANA K.
10/14/2018
Quick, Reliable Great Service
The shop did a thorough diagnosis to address the concerns I had with my car's performance, and after I agreed to the price quote - the repair was completed quickly. I have used this shop since 2002 for my cars repairs. I have always been satisfied. Every employee has great customer skills. It is a solid local business.

RP
Richard P.
Harleysville, PA
10/07/2018
A very honest and fair service center.
I always find the Upper Gwynedd Service Center to be fair and honest. Their mechanics are some of the best in the area.

SHARON W.
10/06/2018
Lexus Service
Work performed as requested. Timely, honestly and professional, as always.

Jack M.
Blue Bell, PA
Mercedes-Benz C280
10/05/2018
Excellent service as always. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

KV
Kevin V.
09/30/2018
Very accommodating
Great service and flexible scheduling

Dylan D.
09/30/2018
Great service with a smile
I really like dealing with the people at Upper Gwynedd due to their friendly demeanor and vast automotive knowledge. When my vehicle needs work they call prior to doing anything to explain what needs to be done and the reason why it needs to be done. I highly recommend this establishment because they are very trustworthy and perform great work.

Timothy M.
Norristown, PA
Nissan Versa
09/29/2018
The best! Efficient, friendly, customer-focused!
I have never had a bad experience at Upper Gwynedd Service Center. These guys are simply the best! They always go the extra mile and do everything they can to fix my car and give me my money's worth. I wouldn't think of going any place else. Thanks!!

BD
BILL D.
09/29/2018
Lifesaver
The last two times I’ve needed service they get me in right away, easy processing, honest dealings and gave me a loaner. I couldn’t be happier with Bob and team!

RE
Robert E.
Mercury Sable
09/25/2018
Utmost Focus on Maximizing Customer Satisfaction
Consistent dependability and excellent service. Has been our primary car service center for over 25 years!

RE
Robert E.
Mercury Sable
09/25/2018
Consistent Excellent Service
Consistent dependability, caring, and focus on customer satisfaction.

Robin M.
Eagleville, PA
09/24/2018
Awesome Job as Always
Took my car in for inspection and as always was greeted with a smile. Car was worked on promptly and even though I needed four new tires it was ready by the end of the day. Over the years have come to trust Upper Gwynedd Service Center with all my cars. Thanks guys!!!

09/23/2018
Great service at a reasonable price.
They are always able to quickly schedule your vehicle for service. They do a great job in a short amount of time. They are reliable and dependable.

FB
Frances B.
Upper Gwynedd Township, PA
09/22/2018
Always get excellent service when I come to have my car 🚘 taken care of. Everyone is very friendly.

Harleysville, PA
09/21/2018
Great service - very accommodating and helpful
My car was overdue for an oil change - I was able to bring it in the very next day, and now my engine oil warning light is no longer coming on. Brilliant!

AP
AMANDA P.
Acura RDX
09/20/2018
Awesome as usual
Service was excellent. I appreciated the ride home. Thank you!

Joseph S.
Gwynedd Valley, PA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said he has been going to this business for a long time, they were honest.

Richard W.
Pontiac Sunfire
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he has received good service for the last twenty two years.

AW
Amanda W.
09/13/2018
Outstanding service
My experience has always been outstanding. I highly recommend Upper Gwynedd Service Center, everyone is honest, thorough and timely.

Matthew S.
Philadelphia, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the business provided good service. They may have over sold him on some services.