Overall Rating 4.6307654/5Overall Rating 4.6307654/5Overall Rating 4.6307654/5Overall Rating 4.6307654/5rating 4.6307654
Overall Rating 2.10769/5Overall Rating 2.10769/5rating 2.10769rating 2.10769rating 2.10769

Maurice M.
Little Elm, TX
12/13/2018 Category: Service
The bestest car
Great all around service
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, it is a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for being a part of Van Hyundai.

Lack of communication
The service dept was professional but did not provide adequate communication about a service delay. It took several phone calls to get any info.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

We appreciate the feedback, this will help us improve. I appoligize for the lack of comunication, if there is anything else you think we can improve in please feel free to contact us.

Marc H.
Addison, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Service review follow-up from Sheila G.
waiting on email from Service Manager to address issues discussed - Sheila G. was very understanding, listened to the issues I mentioned and apologized for the concerns we discussed and assured me that they would be looked at. Hope to receive email confirmation of that soon.

Not as good as expected
service advisor did not seem very knowledgeable - technicians could wash hands before getting in and returning car to customers
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

We appreciate the feedback, we will use this information to improve. If there is anything else you would like to let us know please feel free to contact us.

GREAT PEOPLE
EVERYONE IS HAPPY AND FUN TO BE AROUND
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, I will let my team know to keep up the good work. If there is anything we can assist you with please feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

TL
Tiffany L.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service, short wait time.
I booked an appt. online a couple days in advance, the wait time to be seen was minimal, and the wait time for the service was less than 1 hour. The gentleman that helped me was very nice and still offered a car wash even though it was raining outside. I asked for the interior to be vacuumed instead, and he didn’t have a problem with that. Will return for all my Hyundai needs.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, it is always a pleasure doing business eith you. Thank you for being a part of Van Hyundai.

SGarcia06@vtaig

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil services
Good job
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, it is always a pleasure doing business with you. If there is anything we can assist you with please feel free to contact us. Thank you for being a part of Van Hyundai.

GF
Glenda F.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
I have no idea what this means.
It was ultimately fine.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

We appreciate the feedback, I appoligize for the lack of communication, I will let my team know to improve in that aspect. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

RK
Rudy K.
Addison, TX
Service Advisor
Service advisor did an excellent job of listening to all my concerns. And also followed up on updates while my vehicle was being serviced. You have a great employee with a great personality doing a great job for your dealership.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, it is always a pleasure doing business with you. If there is anything we can assist you with, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for being a part of Van Hyundai.

Jason was great!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, I will let Jason know. It is always a pleasure doing business with you, if there is anything we can assist you with please feel free to contact us. Thank you for being a part of Van Hyundai.

2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/09/2018 Category: Service
this was a great dealership, they need to get back to where they once were
good people, good product, just need to work on the finishing touches
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We appreciate the feedback, this will help us improve in all aspects. Please contact us if there is anything we can assist you with. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Joshua S.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Great job
They took care of my needs
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback, I will let my team know to keep up the good work. If there is anything we can assist you with please feel free to contact us. Thank you for being a part of Van Hyundai.

Beth M.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Good friendly people!
Haagen did a great job!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, I will let Hagen know. It is always a pleasure doing business with you, if there is anything we can assist you with. Thank you for being a part of Van Hyundai.

Rafael H.
Leander, TX
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Was a good experience and was a good attention
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

We greatly appreaciate the positive feedback, I will let my team know. If there is anything we can assist you with please feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Marilynn P.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
12/06/2018 Category: Service
major service
good job
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, it is always a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Farmers Branch, TX
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Skip it
The staff were nice enough but we brought in the car and it took 4 days before it was even looked at (though we had an appointment). AND we had to call them for updates. After all was said and done, they couldn’t definitively say they even knew or fixed the issue.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

We appreciate the feedback, this will help us improve in all aspects. If there is anything you would like to let us know more about, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Expeditious and friendly service
It is always a great sign when you walk into a business and you are greeted with a smile. Van Hyundai staff members were very cordial and within a minute my issue was being taken care of. I returned for my appointment and received the same amazing service. Thank you.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, i will let my team know. We hope to see you in the near future. If there is anything we can assist you with please feel free to contact us. Thank you for being a part if Van Hyundai.

Mark W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/05/2018 Category: Service
On-Time and friendly service.
Service advisors and technicians were very thorough with the first service on my new Kona, even including a wash and vacuum. Hagen took time to explain what was done and when to schedule the next maintenance. Thanks!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, I will let my tem know. It is always a pleasure doing business with you, If there is anything we can assist you with please fewwl free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Richard M.
Irving, TX
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Amazing dealership!
From the sales area to the service department, this is one of the best Ive ever dealt with! Top notch service!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback, it is always a pleasure doing business with you and having you part of Van Hyundai.

ET
Edward T.
2014 Hyundai Equus
12/01/2018 Category: Service
First service appointment ... not the kast
Very friendly, responsive and professional
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, we hope too see you in the near future. If there is anything we can assist you with please feel free to contact us. Thank you for being a part of Van Hyundai.

Customer Relation Specialist

Good customer service
Customer service is great.

Hit or miss on service
Sometimes the service is quick and great, while other times it takes forever and they forget to do stuff and then clain they did it.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

We appreciate the feedback and speaking with you, this will help us improve in all aspects. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.