4.6

Melissa S.
Plano, TX
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Best service advisor ever!
I had to bring my car in for a check engine light. Jenifer was very knowledgeable about my issue and kept me informed the whole time I was there about what was going on and how long it would take. Not only did she care for me, but she gave the same level of attention to everyone she talked to, whether in the dealership or on the phone, and yet she still makes you feel like you are her only client and the most important client she has. Jenifer’s level of customer service makes me want to be loyal and only use this dealership for my car care needs! Don’t ever let her go!!!
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you so much for the feedback. So glad we were able to provide 5 star customer service! If you need anything please dont hesitate to contact me directly.

Julia R.
Coppell, TX
Customer Service at Van Hyundai Carrollton
Can Hyundai Carrollton has a great service department because of Darold and Jenifer. They really treat you like family. Always on top of the service for the customers.

SJ
Sandra J.
Customer Service and Experience
I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a car you won't be disappointed they are the best.

Desoto, TX
Great Customer Service
Great customer service from the time I pulled into the Dealership, until I left with my vehicle. The issue with vehicle was explained in detail, recommendations were made, no hidden fees and the vehicle was ready the day they told me it would be.

Richard M.
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service!
This place has an amazing staff and I always enjoy my visit when I have to take my car in for service. Im very happy I purchased my car here, I just wish they would upgrade their facility. The sales area doesnt really look like a dealership and needs more space to offer more cars to sell and the service area is too crowded and congested. But other than that this place is a great dealership to get your next vehicle!
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

SJ
Sandra J.
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service and Experience
Everyone always %o above and beyond to make sure that you service is phenomenal and your vehicle meets all the safety requirements.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Jugal M.
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service center for hyundai
Very good support staff and excellent timely service
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Lafayette, CO
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Caring, Dependable Service Team
Mark and Darryl went out of their way to diagnose the problem and kept us posted on the progress of the repair
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Jamie D.
Arlington, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/23/2021 Category: Service
They make sure you are good before you leave the parking lot
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Watauga, TX
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Service Center
Been coming here for the past 5 years now. Excellent service advisors.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Michelle L.
03/18/2021 Category: Service

03/16/2021 Category: Service
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback for us here at Van Hyundai. I am so sorry to hear that we did not provide 5 star customer service. We really appreciate your business and would love the opportunity to speak with you. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience.

Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback for us here at Van Hyundai. I am so sorry to hear that we did not provide 5 star customer service. We really appreciate your business and would love the opportunity to speak with you. I just left a voicemail for you. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience.

Juli R.
Hubbard, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Great service from purchase to service
Van Hyundai has been professional and courteous to me from the process of buying my new Hyundai Tuscon and that continues into the service of my vehicle. They have always treated me like I was the only customer and they complete the scheduled maintenance on my vehicle in a timely, thorough manner. I will be back for all the maintenance on my vehicle. I have a drive of 1-1/2 hours to get to the dealership and I wouldn't drive that far if they didn't give excellent service.
Alyssa D., Customer Relations from Van Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

So glad we were able to provide 5 star customer service. If there is anything that you need please don't hesitate to contact me

WF
William F.
Farmers Branch, TX
02/11/2021 Category: Service

02/11/2021 Category: Service
Commitment to great service
Van Hyundai's dealership commitment to service is more than a a concept. The dealership's efforts mirror Hyundai's service quality programs and expectations. My most recent visit was minor warranty work that was not diminished in anyway because it was a minor issue. Everyone that I spoke with was polite, helpful and professional. I recently retired from a management position in technology service I know what good service should be and Van Hyundai provides it.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for taking my call and we will see you next week.

Darold Ohlemacher