Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.6481496/5Overall Rating 4.6481496/5Overall Rating 4.6481496/5Overall Rating 4.6481496/5rating 4.6481496
Overall Rating 2.07547/5Overall Rating 2.07547/5rating 2.07547rating 2.07547rating 2.07547

2008 Hyundai Elantra

Toyota D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2018 Category: Service
BEN WAS FANTASTIC
came in for a small repair and Ben had me in and out. Will come back

Coppell, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Needs overall improvement.
BRIAN T., Fixed Ops Director from Van Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Im so sorry to hear about your experience at our dealership.  I tried reaching out to you to try to get this matter resolved. If you could reach out to me that would great.  We want every customer to have a great experience in our dealership and it is very important to us that we resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Arlington, TX
2012 Hyundai Equus
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service!!
Everyone is so polite and will answer any questions you may have. The best place to buy and get your Hyundai serviced bar none!!!!

AR
The staff and the service is great and very helpful

Lisa B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The Service Department Rocks!
Was in for a recall. In and out in one day. Hassle free! Josh was awesome! Thanks you guys!

JV

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Totally Satisfied
I could speak very highly of the staff in the service department. How the top dogs make sure that the customer comes first and quality service repair is important. I could say that they treat their customers with a great deal of respect and appreciation. I could say that I have never had better service from a service department like I have at Van Hyundai. I could say all of that but, I'm not. I am going to say that these guys are f**king amazing people. Jason K, Josh P, and Brian are the kind of people Van Hyundai needed from the very start. From a professional pov they are at the top of their game and I can see them going higher, doing better, and providing more customers with excellent service. My personal opinion... They mimic the same character and charisma they bring to work with them. They are overall great guys. Now on to the service work. My car was gone 3 weeks and it was tough. In that 3 weeks I come to realize that patience is a part of the game and I knew the repair work would be awesome and it was. Jason and team made sure my VT was zipping in and out of lanes once again. I'm grateful for their hard work, continuous communication and quality. Thank you.

KO
Kelly O.
TX
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Took car in for first oil change and needed to purchase some touch up paint - all went great and paint was ordered and in within 5 days.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, Great People
EVeryone was very helpful and got me in and out quickly!

MK
Mark K.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Great job at communicating and service.

Great Service!
Great service every time! Friendly staff, never too long of a wait, and the work is always well done.

ME

n/a

Dirk W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
The staff
Have and will recommend Van Hyundai to friends and clients! Good experience with both sales (Will Carter) and most recently service (Jason Kline)! Fast car buying experience with zero surprises! The price we discussed was the price I paid for my new Hyundai Kona. Making an appointment with the service department is an actual appointment. As soon as I checked-in my car was almost immediately in the shop! A bonus with this dealership is the fact that it's jam up against old downtown Carrollton. Walk out the side door and go blow some time in the restaurants and shops while your car is being serviced!

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Good service but took very long
Good service but took 2 hrs. Never the less I got 20% discount because of the delay. The only thing that keeps happening, is they keep forgetting the sticker with the millage that shows when next service needs to be done

09/05/2018 Category: Service
service is price fairly & honestly
the service reps are honest and serviced is price fairly. I have been thinking I needed brakes and service kept telling me not yet. I finally got brakes 79,000 miles. The only complaint I have they didn't have loaner cars. This is my first visit I didn't get a loaner car and I had to wait for my car.

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick, thorough, and customer service was impeccable.

FL
Francis L.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Reliable and honest
I love the service here. They will tell me service that I do need and let me know when I don't need something.

TP
Troy P.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Coupling
My steering wheel began making clicking noises, and the sales tech knew exactly what was wrong. There really wasn't time to make an appointment, as I didn't know if I was going to bring it in. They took care of me and no issues