Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

PT
Paul T.
07/15/2019
Southern trip
I was 1000 miles away and had something going on in my wheel well. I called Bill and Brandie at VRC, who told me what to do over the phone. It worked, got us home safely, and Bill took care of the problem when we got home. Bill, Brandie and Christie are always there for their customers. Thank you!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Paul! Glad we were able to keep you and your family safe, even from far away! See you soon!

Marcia S.
Feeding Hills, MA
07/11/2019
always great
went in for a routine service. tire rotation and oil change. was in and out in no time
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Marcia! Have a wonderful summer!

Joan L.
07/10/2019
Excellent trustworthy service
We can’t say enough about the service we receive on our two cars! We know if Bill recommends a repair, it is needed and he is honest so we never feel like a repair was done that was not necessary! Thank you to Bill, Brandy and Christie for making us feel confident!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you so much for the lovely review Joan! It has been wonderful to meet such a great couple. We truly will miss you when you move!

Jim P.
Feeding Hills, MA
07/08/2019
As always very professional service and friendly. My 2004 Saturn is always serviced and taken care of. I've had my Saturn for 15 years and it still runs like a new car. I attribute this because of the service at VRC.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Jim! Always a pleasure to see you!

Jill G.
Warren, MA
07/03/2019
Good work, fair prices
Parts and labor are both billed at reasonable prices and they do excellent work there at VRC. They put the extra effort in to make sure my car was done before I had to go home for the day. I appreciate it!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Jill! Glad we got it done in time for you. See you soon!

AY
Ann Marie Y.
07/02/2019
I have been going to VRC for almost since they first opened and have always had great service. They are always accommodating when scheduling appointments and car is ready when promised.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and for being a loyal customer for so long. Always a pleasure to see you!

Mike G.
Wilbraham, MA
06/21/2019
Upfront pricing, nice, clean facility. Highly recommended!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Mike! See you soon!

Mary H.
Holyoke, MA
06/19/2019
Superb Service on my Subaru
Thanks Bill. You got a great team working there.
I can always count on VRC for Very Reliable Care for
my car.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much Mary. I like the play on words there :-)
Have a wonderful Summer!

Michael L.
06/17/2019
Brought my wife’s car in for a rattling and a maintenance check. Exceeded our expectations. First time going there but definitely won’t be the last.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for 5 stars Michael! It was great to work with you. Hope to see you soon!

PT
Paul and Elaine T.
06/08/2019
New battery, tie rod end, oil change
Service is great, the people are trustworthy, and the prices are fair. I can always count on them to check out my kids' cars to ensure safety. The quality of the work is top-notch.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Paul & Elaine! Always a pleasure to work with you both

Kathleen B.
Southampton, MA
06/05/2019
Serpentine belt
Excellent services
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you Kathleen! See you soon!

Laurie B.
05/31/2019
Excellent service and customer service for recent repair of an exhaust pipe that needed replacing !
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Laurie! See you soon!

Kathleen B.
Southampton, MA
05/29/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Great service that is timely and the receptionist is great. !!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for the compliment and 5 stars Kathleen! See you soon!

PP
Patricia P.
05/25/2019
Why I Keep Coming Back
Another good trip for my car and me. Always good information and performance.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars! See you soon!

Joan L.
05/01/2019
Confidence
Great car repair service!
Confident in their expertise
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you so much Joan! See you soon!

Marcia H.
04/29/2019
Once again a happy customer
Acquired a new used car end of Nov. 2018 & it was time for an oil change and tire check/rotation so rather than bring it back to the dealer, I called VRC and they were able to do the job within a couple of days of my call and had it ready for me to pick up in no time, washed as always :) We've been using VRC for our Saturn servicing ever since Bill opened up VRC and have always been very satisfied.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and for being so loyal all these years. It is always a pleasure to see you & Richard!

John M.
04/26/2019
HHR
Your service was great as always. We really appreciate the car wash too. Thanks again John and Rose
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars John & Rose! See you soon!

Mary H.
Holyoke, MA
04/24/2019
Superb Service on my Subaru
VRC is always looking out for me...thanks Bill.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Mary! Always nice to see you. Bill says you're welcome :-) See you soon!

NU
Nancy U.
04/18/2019
Great Service and reasonable prices
Always courteous and great service. The waiting room is the best I’ve ever seen, comfortable and relaxing. Plus they washed my car.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Nancy! See you soon!

PF
Paulette F.
04/15/2019
Car Repair
Excellent and timely work in locating problem. Waiting time great.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Paulette! See you soon!