RK
Rebekah K.
Uvalde, TX
06/29/2018
Outstanding!!!
As we pulled up two mechanics greeted us, and helped us! They are super friendly and very knowledgeable! They really act like that care about your problem!
I am very pleased!
The waiting area and bathroom was very clean!
The owner is a great guy, and is a Christian! I love giving business to fellow Christians! Jesse was a great help too!
I would recommend this place to anyone!

CA
Charles A.
Casper, WY
03/30/2018
What an Amazing Place!
So this might be a little long but worth the read. I live in Casper Wyoming and my daughter moved to Universal City Texas. She has a 2002 Ford Escape and it was giving her problems with shaking. I took it to several mechanic shops in town and not one could figure out the issue. I specifically asked if it needed a tune up and they all said it was a manufacturing issue and could not isolate the problem. I got it running better, enough to get her to Universal City. It got worse and wouldn't start half the time. So I looked for a shop that was close and came upon Victory Lane. With all the good reviews, I took a chance and set up an appointment. I just want to say this is the best mechanic shop I've ever had the privilege to be part of. I talked with Matt and they got my daughter's car in the next morning. By the afternoon they had diagnosed the problem to be a bad ignition coil and huge carbon build-up. They also sent me a link with a digital inspection in my email. My daughter says her car has never ran better. Thanks Matt, you guys are amazing.

Marlyn D.
Pawnee, TX
03/08/2018
Excellent Job🙌🏽
I am so grateful for Matt, without his knowledge and hearing my concerns I would be a complete wreck. Thank you all from the front offfice to all the mechanics. Keep up the excellent work!

PM
Pauline M.
10/12/2017
Honest and great service!
I appreciate great servive and honesty and Victory lane does it all and in a timely manner. I appreciate Matt and Scott keep up the great job guys.

06/18/2017
I take all of my cars here because of the great service; most important, they are honest so I know the diagnosis is correct. Everyone is very friendly. Thanks again for the excellent service.

SL
Scott L.
09/09/2016
Responding to John S. below
John in response to the review you left below, yes you brought your truck to us 2 time with an intermittent problem that we could not duplicate because it wouldn't act up for us both times, even after driving it several time throughout the day. We did scan your computer for codes none were found and all of the data was in working order. We tried our best to explain it to you but you obviously were not listening. Our team of technicians are top notch and they have the best equipment, and are very good at diagnosing the problem when it's present and there are codes stored in the computer or a glitch in the data to help trace down the problem. By the way we didn't even charge you for checking the vehicle since we couldn't duplicate the problem. We are sorry you feel this way about us! Have a blessed day!

John S.
Schertz, TX
07/28/2016
Don't waste time with these idiots
I took my 4 wheel drive to this repair shop twice within 6 months to have them diagnose a problem that I was having with my truck after it rains and it's not starting. Neither time they could figure out what the problem was. They never did put the truck on a computer to check it out and when I suggested to them to do a diagnosis through the computer to find out what was wrong with it they were very smart Alec with me and told me that they had been in the business for many years and knew what they were doing. Do not take a 4 wheel drive to them for any work they have no clue what to do. Don't waste you time with them. The service there is very unprofessional and they are rude.

10/10/2015
Take all of my cars here for the honest, reliable service. Thanks to Scott and his team.

10/08/2015
Always take all of my cars here; they give great service and can be trusted. Definitely recommend them.

GG
Giselle G.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/07/2015
great customer service
Victory Lane Automotive provided excellent customer service. They provided me with information about my car upon providing the services I needed.

DJ

Kenneth W.
Kia Sportage
10/03/2015
Trust
It's hard to find anyone in the automotive field that you can trust with the care and service of your car. I found two in San Antonio, Victory Lane Automotive being the best.

Ronald H.
09/27/2015
Honest & Straightforward
Very honest & straightforward with explanations.
I have used Victory Lane for years and they have always done an excellent job of taking care of my situation in a prompt and courteous manner. Their work has always been awesome.

PL
Peter L.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/26/2015
Have used Victory Lane for numerous repairs over the years and they always do a great job. My only complaint is the communication this time wasn't as good as it usually is. We were told the vehicle would be ready and upon arrival it wasn't (not completely the fault of the shop). After returning later (after being told again it would be done) it still wasn't ready. Other than that, no complaints.
Scott L. from Victory Lane Automotive responded on 09/28/2015

Thanks Peter for the review, sorry it took a lot longer than we anticipated.  The guys ran in to some complications getting the right parts.  As you said we normally get your vehicle out more timely and we will do our best to make it happen next time!

Chuck B.
09/24/2015
Excellent and Honest Service
They provide excellent service and lay out all charges so you're not caught unaware. They give you options and let you decide what you can afford. They have never tried to 'upsell' or try to push me into a maintenance for my vehicle.
Scott L. from Victory Lane Automotive responded on 09/28/2015

Thanks Chuck for the nice review, and trusting us to take care of your vehicle!

debby p.
Converse, TX
Cadillac CTS
09/21/2015
Timeliness, experienced and excellent customer service...
This was my first visit to Victory Lane Automotive. The gentlemen were very patient. They explained all that was required for my vehicle and ensured that I fully understood the recommendations and processes. They answered all of my questions and provided me with information on needed upcoming services. I had a scheduled appointment and did not have a long wait before my vehicle was taken in for service. My experience was 100% better than I anticipated. Excellent and timely work. 5 stars...
Scott L. from Victory Lane Automotive responded on 09/28/2015

Thank you Debby for the great review, we are glad we exceeded your expectations!

09/18/2015
Great service as always.
Scott L. from Victory Lane Automotive responded on 09/21/2015

Thanks Ernie for trusting us with your vehicle!

Mark M.
Schertz, TX
Honda Accord
09/18/2015
Fast service
Once again, Scott and his team took care of us quickly and thoroughly.

Cathy B.
09/14/2015
not too busy for me
Scott was the owner, and he personally waited on me. He explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. This was my first visit, so the jury is still out, but it was nice to be treated like a real person in a small town:)

Larry B.
Converse, TX
09/13/2015
Knocking
Had a knocking noise from my truck and it sounded like it was coming from the rear of the truck. After they test drove it and figured it out, it was the coil ring that needed replacing. I recommend this place highly. Friendly, competent, professional, all around GOOD HONEST people at what they do. 5 stars is not enough...