Virginia Tire and Auto of Ashburn/Dulles

Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 1.22222/5rating 1.22222rating 1.22222rating 1.22222rating 1.22222
Latest Review about 2 years ago

RAMA Y. on 10/05/2015
"Sales"
They are ready to help,but the discounts are not much!
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 08/21/2015
Review Created: 10/05/2015 02:49 PM
TANIA A. on 09/28/2015
"Follow Instructions much?"
I dropped my car off for a regular oil change, asked for the keys to be left inside after all work is completed and I will pick it up at night. I called to verify this was going to be done, spoke to 3 people when leaving my keys to ensure this happened. When I get back to my car, keys were not left in the car and I was unable to get to work the next day. Regardless, the work was done adequately just wish the "managers" would listen to their customers.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 09/08/2015
Review Created: 09/28/2015 06:52 AM
Dan V. at Virginia Tire and Auto of Ashburn/Dulles responded on 09/29/2015

Dear Tania,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.  I am Daniel Viteri, Manager of Virginia Tire & Auto of Ashburn-Dulles and I’m writing to tell you I am very sorry that your recent experience with us was disappointing.

Virginia Tire & Auto has always made taking care of our customers our top priority.  Regrettably, during your last visit we did not live up to our very high standards.  We are taking what happened very seriously and are absolutely committed to making sure that your experience was isolated.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please call me at (703)840-1016 or send me an email at dviteri@vatire.com.

KRISTIN G. on 09/20/2015
"In and out quickly"
This visit was great and I waited less than they had even estimated. That's a good day at VA Tire! Thanks, guys…..
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 09/20/2015 01:15 PM
WENDY/TIM D. on 09/19/2015
"Flat tire / tire purchase"
I had a flat near the end of the day which I could tell was not repairable. VA tire & auto fit me in a the last minute and had it done quickly.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 09/12/2015
Review Created: 09/19/2015 05:19 PM
MERRIE/MICHAEL H. on 09/18/2015
"Inspection, Oil change, Tire Rotation"
Professional, timely, and friendly with open communication about progress and completion of service.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 09/18/2015 04:50 PM
WES/ ROSALIE K. on 09/18/2015
"attention to my questions"
fine work
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 08/21/2015
Review Created: 09/18/2015 06:21 AM
STUART R. on 09/17/2015
"Courteous Service"
The people are nice and do not try to mislead you about cost or wait time.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Review Created: 09/17/2015 07:40 PM
MARSHA W. on 09/17/2015
"What happened to you guys?"
I've taken all my vehicles here for many years. This past visit was definitely different. Before I was always greeted upon arriving, given updates frequently if I was waiting and treated as though they enjoyed helping me. This time: not so much. I waited about two hours for my car and not once did anyone update me or even engage me with friendly conversation. It was like robots behind the counter. No one smiled. No great atmosphere. What happened to that great customer service?
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 08/31/2015
Review Created: 09/17/2015 08:50 AM

Dear,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Daniel Viteri, Manager of Virginia Tire & Auto of Ashburn-Dulles and I’m writing to tell you I am very sorry that your recent experience with us was disappointing.  I first want to apologize for the long delay.  We should of at least kept you updated especially if we knew the wait would be that long.  We strive to provide excellent customer service and give you the best customer experience, but we came up short and that is not right.  I will definitely take this feedback and use it as an opportunity to coach the sales team.  We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service.

ROGER/MARTHA M. on 09/17/2015
"Nice customer service"
Car inspection was completed in time frame provided by front desk personnel.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/02/2015
Review Created: 09/17/2015 08:07 AM
HARRIET/DONALD H. on 09/17/2015
"Service with caring."
Very good prices and great service!
Vehicle: Dodge Neon
Service Date: 09/03/2015
Review Created: 09/17/2015 06:41 AM
GERALD/LEENA J. on 09/17/2015
"Unhappy with the experience"
Mr. Majdi brought the oil container, dirty air filter to show me that it needed replacement. I have been to your shop several times. None of the other representatives have done this to me. Instead of explaining what repairs needed to be done,what was the need to show it.
Vehicle: Lexus LS 430
Service Date: 09/14/2015
Review Created: 09/17/2015 06:03 AM

Dear Gerald/Leena,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Daniel Viteri, Manager of Virginia Tire & Auto of Ashburn-Dulles and I’m writing to tell you I am very sorry that your recent experience with us was disappointing.  I believe his intentions were not to offend you in any way, but to give you a visual as to what the item looks like so you can better understand as a majority of our customers like to see the items.  Moving forward, I will make a note that an explanation will suffice.  I apologize for the poor experience.

DAVID F. on 09/16/2015
"Fast, Quality Service"
This was my first experience at Virginia Tire and Auto of Ashburn/Dulles, and it was excellent. The employees were attentive and quick to help as soon as I arrived. The service itself was very quick, and I had no issues with the work performed.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/20/2015
Review Created: 09/16/2015 05:17 PM
TOM Q. on 09/16/2015
"Tires Again"
Good product-- but a bit pricey--service was excellent and Ron got me out of there in stellar time...Thanks Guys
Vehicle: Chevrolet Astro
Service Date: 09/01/2015
Review Created: 09/16/2015 05:02 PM
TRACI R. on 09/16/2015
"Helpful"
VA Tire & Auto was helpful in a pinch. They were friendly, reasonably priced, and helpful when I had a Sunday emergency with my car.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf
Service Date: 09/06/2015
Review Created: 09/16/2015 03:51 PM
MATTHEW/APRIL C. on 09/16/2015
"Fast and friendly service!"
They got us in quick, car was done in a couple hours and ready for pick up and customer service was fast and friendly!
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 08/29/2015
Review Created: 09/16/2015 02:06 PM
MARC N. on 09/16/2015
"Tire replacement"
Courteous, efficient and right on time as promised
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 08/17/2015
Review Created: 09/16/2015 01:30 PM
SANG/JAE B. on 09/16/2015
"Overall, another smooth service/experience"
The oil change was done less than one hour and standard inspection items checked/shared with me. Thanks !!
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 09/04/2015
Review Created: 09/16/2015 12:38 PM
TONY T. on 09/16/2015
"Customer Services need improvement"
I had a synthetics oil change to my Toyota truck. Expected to pay $48.69 but end up with $70.79. Disappoint it! Mechanic recommended adding an oil system cleaner ($15) and Oil Supplemental ($15). He informed a sale rep (MSK) while I was waiting at the store. Sale rep asked me if I wanted additional service/products without a good explanation. I decided to get an oil system cleaner but no additional oil supplemental. Once service is completed, I recommended to the mechanic that it would make more convince if he showed me how dirty my motor oil was instead of only showed the products that they wanted to sale. He replied it was up to the sale rep not him. My advise to VA Tire & Auto is to go an extra length of services for earning your customer's trust and confident of your services. I was disappointed it after I used VA Tire & Auto services so many years. The services took 44 minutes for an oil change.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 09/12/2015
Review Created: 09/16/2015 11:05 AM

Dear Tony,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Daniel Viteri, Manager of Virginia Tire & Auto of Ashburn-Dulles and I’m writing to tell you I am very sorry that your recent experience with us was disappointing.  I agree an explanation and bringing you out to your car to show you exactly what they were talking about would of went a long way.  Normally we do give  an explanation of our products and services as well as provide visuals.  I apologize that this did not happen in your case.  I will use your feedback to coach my sales team so we can avoid this issue in the future.  Thank you very much for your feedback.

TODD/JACKIE W. on 09/16/2015
"Run Around "
My car was towed to this location after it wouldn't start for my husband. The diagnosis was alternator and timing belt. The alternator had been replaced within the year by a different company in Fairfax (where it broke down). In order to honor the warranty, I had to pay a fee to return the alternator to the other shop. When I took the alternator back to the other shop, I was told that they could only reimburse me for the actual cost of the item - which was $30+ less than what I had given VA Tire and Auto.

We have been using you for 11 years and it was insulting to hear that you marked up the price on an item like that.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/27/2015
Review Created: 09/16/2015 10:50 AM

Dear Todd/Jackie,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Daniel Viteri, Manager of Virginia Tire & Auto of Ashburn-Dulles and I’m writing to tell you I am very sorry that your recent experience with us was disappointing.  Thank you for taking the time to speak with me several weeks back.  Once again I apologize for the incovenience.  We hope to see you again for future services.

GABBY N. on 09/16/2015
"Great Service"
The people are very friendly and helpful. I don't ever feel like I'm being worked.
Vehicle: Lexus LX 470