Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5rating 4.7692308
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

RD
Richard D.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The people and their service. They are professional, courteous and responsive.
The service is always excellent! It's the service department that has kept me coming back. My only feedback is regarding the recent change in service department hours. There are no longer any weekday evenings that have extended hours past 5pm. It's difficult to get my car in for service during the week before 5pm, so it would be really great if they'd offer even one weekday with extended hours until 7pm. I used to take my car at 5 to get an oil change or service & be out by 6pm. Now I have to drop my car off the night before & that is not always convenient. I hope they reconsider that. Thank you for the super service!

Robert G.
Hilton, NY
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good visit
Excellent service. Staff friendly and helpful.
Dave B. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 02/14/2019

TC
Terence C.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Recent Service & Inspection Visit
everything was on time and the staff were very professional
Dave B. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the feed back and survey

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Team works great together
Dave B. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 02/13/2019

LW
Lynne W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
friendly and quick service
service manager is helpful and provides great customer service.

Thanks for the survey

IC
Irene C.
Friendly faces & friendly service
When making appointment online it should not have 12:00 noon to 1pm employees go on lunch all at once.
Dave B. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the feed back

service
Went in for an oil change..Out in one hour considering they were 2 men short.

PF
Paul F.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
My wife was driving on the rim several miles from the Vision location. We called and ask if they could hold the store open for a few extra minutes after 6:00pm. No problem said the service manager Dave who could not have been more accommodating. The Sonata was fixed early the next morning and I was picked up by their shuttle and provided an excellent customer experience.
Dave B. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 02/11/2019

Patricia M.
Ontario, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Top notch Customer Care!
On 1/30/19, I took my Tuscan to the Webster Vision Hyundai dealership, for a neccessary warranty repair. I was greeted by a courteous staff ready to assist. I owe however, a special recognition to Frank Torres, who took ownership of my vehicle's situation; providing second-to-none customer service. I was also placed with a loaner vehicle. Never even had to ask- it was automatically provided and arranged for me when I arrived. Thank you Frank, for going above & beyond in this repair, and in all that you do!! You are a gem to this dealership!
Dave B. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 02/06/2019

2012 Hyundai Veloster
Great every time
Always get the best service

PQ
Patrica Q.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make and change appt. employees professional and courteous. I added on an additional service request at the last minute and it was no problem.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Wow!
Body shop was excellent. Fought to keep my Hyundai w/ original parts (no aftermarket). Frank is very considerate and knows his job. I think what needs to happen after a collision of my caliber is that the whole car needs a looks over so we dont need to come back several times for findings found the 1st time.

THANK YOU FOR THE SURVEY WE APPRECIATE THE FEED BACK

Pittsford, NY
02/04/2019 Category: Service
First Service Visit
In search of a local dealer to service my brand new Sonata, I decided to give Vision Hyundai of Webster a shot, and I am glad I did. The Webster team was prompt, courteous, and did a great job at a fair price. I will be back!
Dave B. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 02/04/2019

We appreciate the feed back and thank you for the survey

PW
Paula W.
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Service is great!
From sales manager, sales team, leasing agent,and service department; Vision Webster is the place to go. It truly is a team effort there and I, for one, have enjoyed my entire journey.
Dave B. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 02/03/2019

02/01/2019 Category: Service
Convenience
Friendly staff.
Dave B. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the feed back we appreciate it

David M.
Sodus, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019 Category: Service
My 2011 Santa Fe was leaking anti freeze over a short period of time.
The Vision Hyundai service department quickly isolated the leak to the water pump. A new water pump was installed and tested.
Our Santa Fe was returned to us in extremily clean condition.
Thanks for the quick turn around.
Dave B. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the survey we appreciate your feed back

WM
William M.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Not paying attention
An oil change gone wrong took two additional visits to correct. Not good.
Dave B. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 01/31/2019

I APPRECIATE THE FEED BACK AND I WILL ADDRESS THIS ISSUE
WITH MY TECHS I WILL CONTACT YOU TODAY
THANKS DAVE BEACH SERVICE MANAGER VISION HYUNDAI

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept. Very frendly
Very good service, friendly and on time.
Dave B. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 01/30/2019

We appreciate the feed back

John L.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
quick service
was treated friendly and service was very acceptable
Dave B. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 01/30/2019