Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5Overall Rating 4.7692308/5rating 4.7692308
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

Geneseo, NY
12/06/2018 Category: Service
good people
well done

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Easy with Prices Better than the Competition
Fast service. Nice people. No add-ons or unexpected costs.

Ray S.
Webster, NY
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service and follow up.
Gary Dianetti called me to discuss my original review - I told him I did not mean to give him a bad review but had to tell him about our issue that the remote start does not work after they reprogramed our fabs. Gary ask me to hold as he went and talked to the service tech. Gary came back to the phone and told me that the tech told him that re programing the fabs would not effect the remote start unless the remote start it self needed to be re set. I called the company that installed the remote start and they told me that there is something in the remote start that needs to be reset if the fabs are re programed. SO THE ISSUE WITH THE REMOTE START IS NOT THE FAULT OF Hyundai OF WEBSTER. I call Gary to tell him this and requested to update this review. The quick follow up to my concern is impressive! Thank u Hyundai OF WEBSTER for a great job.

12/05/2018 Category: Service
n/a
see previous remarks
GARY D. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 12/07/2018

Mr. Snell

I appreciate your phone call concerning the remote start. I will send a rescore survey ASAP

Gary Dianetti
Vision Hyundai

12/03/2018 Category: Service
Went for an oil change, tire rotation and NY inspection. Was in and out in 45 minutes.

SG
Steve G.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Any maintenance I have had done here has been performed quickly and at the price quoted. Everyone is always pleasant and efficient.

Darlene B.
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
The staff is very friendly and welcoming and I couldn’t believe how fast they took care of my car!!

PT

Fairport, NY
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Not a good experience
Brought my car in for service on the throttle body and heating and cooling system was not turning on. Got it back and the fan did work but it would not blow hot. Called Frank he said to bring it back. When I brought it back and asked why it wasn't checked he said I only wanted the fan fixed. This made no sense why would I only want the fan to work and not the heat. I'm in the service industry and when we do a repair we take ownership of missed detail and fix it and don't argue with customers. I wasn't happy with the additional charge but I was more unhappy with the poor interaction. Thanks for listening, James R.
GARY D. from Vision Hyundai Of Webster responded on 11/27/2018

Mr. Reed,
I apologize for our technician stopping at repairing the blower fan and not verifying if the heat was working or not. He flet since the fan was working that would be the end of the repair. i agree he should have gone further. As you know in the customer servie business survey scores are very important. I would like to offer you a $50.00 service credit if we could have an opportunity to rescore the survey with a 5 out of 5 score. It would g a long way with us. I have discussed our short coming with my staff. Please let me know if this would be a possiblity.

Thank you for your business I really do appreciate it.

Gary Dianetti

Michael H.
Sodus, NY
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Easy
Very easy to get a scheduled service time that meets my schedule.

11/23/2018 Category: Service
Great work and no pressure to preform unrequired work

Colleen C.
Canandaigua, NY
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Auto Body Shop- Dennis and Frank were great!!
I would highly recommend the Hyundai Auto Body Shop!

BG

Staten Island, NY
2007 Hyundai Entourage
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Clean accommodating service
My experience at the vision Hyundai dealer in webster my was great in the interim of my vehicles repairs I was given a loaner car that did not disable me from my obligations and responsibilities of my families needs not rendering me careless. I found this act to be very accommodating ! Thank you Mr.Frank Torres for meeting our Needs ! Awesome customer service!

Carole C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/13/2018 Category: Service
acceptable
acceptable

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Friendly staff.

Alla S.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
fast service.
Friendly staff, free WI-FI, easy to schedule an appointment on line.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service and professionalism
I like to make early morning appointments because they take my car as soon as I get in.
The service manager was very friendly and we had a good talk. It's nice to be greeted and have friendly conversation.
The work on my car as always was first rate and the service manager assured me that everything on the car looked really good.

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I've taken my Sonata to Vision Hyundai multiple times and, each time, they did a good job and gave me a good price on the labor.

11/05/2018 Category: Service