Latest Review over 3 years ago

Fountainville, PA
04/17/2015 Category: Service
Topr Rated Customer Service
The BEST Customer Service

The service department is knowledgeable, professional, caring and helpful. They provide a strong value in making sure their customers are happy. Frank Indelicato and his service team are the best I've ever dealt with at a dealership.
I look forward to returning for service and referring friends and family to Langhorne VW.

MAGGIE D.
Bensalem, PA
VOLKSWAGEN GLI
01/08/2015 Category: Service
Best Service
Love the service I always receive when I bring my car in for anything. The staff (especially Frank, Service Manager) is caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and always provides excellent customer service.

JV
JANICE V.
01/06/2015 Category: Service
customer service
Frank in service is a pleasure to deal with, always goes over and beyond to help his customers. Thank you!

JOY B.
01/03/2015 Category: Service
The employees (especially frank) are super friendly!
Thank you for always making it an easy process to have my car checked out!

DK
DIANE K.
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Best
Best service department and Manager i have dealt with since buying cars. They will do whatever it takes to keep the customer happy!!

PJ
PAULINE J.
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG
01/01/2015 Category: Service
Another great service experience!
Once again, Frank and the service team came thru for us.

HH
HOWARD H.
Morrisville, PA
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT
12/31/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly people
We had a great experience buying our new car.

FC
FRANCIS C.
VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE COUPE
12/31/2014 Category: Service
LANGHORNE VW - EXCELLENT
They have maintained their level of quality over the years and continue to do so. From the moment one enters the "shop" the counter people comport themselves like a friend to help a friend take care of a problem. I purchased my new GSR at another dealership, but still use VW of Langhorne as my service provider.

HB
HARRY B.
Newtown, PA
12/31/2014 Category: Service
service and service management
Outstanding. Bought 2 new cars from VW of Lamghorne amd have them both serviced by them for all needs.

MANU S.
Bordentown, NJ
12/30/2014 Category: Service
courteous, convenient and competent service
Its easy to schedule, on time in and on time out , while I wait working on my tablet or watching television and sipping coffee in a clean and spacious customer lounge

CP
COLLEEN P.
Riverton, NJ
VOLKSWAGEN GLI
12/30/2014 Category: Sales
Everyone was very helpful, informative and friendly.
We had a great experience. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

SV
SHARON V.
Philadelphia, PA
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Service, cleanliness, comfortable
Service is excellent. Staff is so friendly and knows me by name. My Jetta runs like a champ due to Frank and the mechanics checking everything each visit. Love my dealership!

DENISE M.
Southampton, PA
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI
12/28/2014 Category: Sales
Top-notch buying experience
I came in about a month ago, debating between a Ford Focus ST and a GTI. At the time I was set on the Focus, but I knew I needed to try something else out before I went with the Ford. I came in and met Bruce, who is one of the few car salesmen I've met whom I didn't feel pressured by. Needless to say, before I got out of the GTI on the test drive, I knew I wanted the VW way more than the Ford. Bruce was extremely patient with me while I was selling my car independently, and worked with me to get me in the car I wanted. Above all, when we sat down to negotiate price, the was offered to me at invoice, with the top tier money rate, assuming great credit. This is the only dealership I've ever dealt with that hasn't tried to work me over in the negotiation. I can't say enough, really top notch experience.

KAREN M.
VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE
12/26/2014 Category: Service
State Inspection 2014/2015
I brought my 2012 VW Beetle in the day after I received my new registration in the mail... not only was I able to be scheduled IMMEDIATELY, the mechanics noticed a bubble on one of my tires (probably a leftover injury from last winter's horrible roads). I was immediately notified of this dangerous situation and the tire was replaced during the inspection. THANK YOU LANGHORNE VW - you probably saved my life!

LAURA S.
Southampton, PA
12/25/2014 Category: Service
excellent service
Good service and confortable surroundings while waiting. Coupons are good to use when applicable. Frank, the service manager is excellent, when he tells you about your car.

HB
HELGA B.
Jenkintown, PA
VOLKSWAGEN GTI
12/24/2014 Category: Service
the people are wonderful and helpful, true customer service!
always would recommend

TAMMY B.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT
12/24/2014 Category: Service
What makes this place so great?
They are very professional and take prompt care of customers. Frank let me know what was going on every step of the way, which allowed me to make informed decisions. My vehicle was taken care of and I was back on the road .

STEVE M.
Yonkers, NY
FISKER KARMA
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Joseph Ferrante is the best!
Joe is the sole reason I use the dealer. The knowledge he has in amazing.

RON B.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPORTWAGEN
12/22/2014 Category: Service
Ron Baker 2012 TDI Sportwagen
Courteous, efficient, communicative, professional.

PC
PAUL C.
Morrisville, PA
12/22/2014 Category: Service
Very convenient service, competitive prices, excellent customer service
Frank and the team are very focused on ensuring their customers are satisfied. They really do make getting the car service as easy as possible.