Ron M.
07/31/2020
Toyota scheduled maintenance
As always great service!!!

Pelham, NH
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
07/25/2020
Always efficient & friendly. Safety glass, cleanliness & distancing being practiced.

Mike P.
07/25/2020
Always great service!
Been going there for a few years, they always do a great job, get me in when I need something done.
Prices are reasonable, most of the time I pop in at the last minute, leave my car , done in a short period of time
Works for me!

LL
Leonard L.
Suncook, NH
07/24/2020
On Time Appointment And Ready On Time !

Thank you Leonard.

PL
Pascual L.
Nissan NV200 Taxi
07/24/2020
Highly recommend them. Always get the service and attention needed.

Thank you Pascual.

CP
Cathy P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/20/2020
Absolutely perfect!
Was able to get a state inspection in a very short visit. This is actually the second vehicle I brought here this month, and both times, they only suggest what was needed, wiper blades on one car, with a estimate for tires for s few months from now.
Neither time did they try to sell lots "extras", no pressure to buy a flush, filters, etc.
Exactly the way it should be, but it's getting harder tu find!!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you Cathy very much for taking the time to leave us a nice review!

LO
Lauren O.
07/17/2020
Highly recommended!
Vulc-Tech was recommended to me by a friend, and I completely understand why! They were friendly, honest, quick, knowledgeable, and fair. I have been swindled in the past by shops trying to convince me my vehicle needed work done that it didn't, so it was refreshing doing business with Vulc-Tech. They will definitely be my go-to shop from now on!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you Lauren and we are now 39 years in business and we will always continue to be upfront anf honest with our customers!

Margeret L.
Litchfield, NH
Ram 1500
07/11/2020
GREAT AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SHOP,WE WILL BE STEADY CUSTOMERS
HIGHLY KNOWLEDEGBLE. KEEP UP THE GRET SERVICE.

Thank you!

INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/10/2020
They got me in fast
Got what I needed while I wait.

Thank you!

Lynne M.
Toyota Avalon
07/06/2020
Went over and above to help me out with pricing.
I am a new customer. My car needed a significant amount of work to pass inspection. They explained in detail what needed to be done, got me in quickly so I would not be without a car.

Thank you Lynne.

DT
Denise T.
07/05/2020
Excellent Service and Professional
No matter how busy they are, and you call them to tell them your having a problem with your car they will ask you the problem and if necessary they will squeeze you in and take a look at the problem and as always they put my mind at ease.
If ever you need an excellent caring professional to take care of your car Vulc-Tech is the place to go
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you Denise for taking the time to give us a nice review.

MJ
Marcel J.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/29/2020
Even under current COVID conditions excellent service and customer care.
Scheduled for an Oil change and air filter replacement. Vulc Tech has modified their customer procedures and their waiting area is clean comfortable and safe! Staff as always friendly courteous and informative about repairs. Oil change done efficiently, I could not believe how dirty my air filter and cabin air filters were. Lot of road construction and dust and it shows. Great Service! Great Staff! Professional and Polite! You know I will be back!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you Marcel and thank you for your continued patronage of over 30+ years!

HC
Helene C.
06/25/2020
First service
We did a basic service. the front desk was friendly and answered all our questions. The cae was done earlier then what was asked for.It was also clean. Great job Vulc-tech!
Thank you Helene.

CF
Colleen F.
Toyota Avalon
06/23/2020
Reliable honest service
I trust my car to Volc-tect!

Thank you Colleen.

PD
Paul D.
06/21/2020
The professionalism of the employees an the owner
Once again all my work was done in a neat an professional manner the you all

Thank you Paul.