ER
Edward R.
Nissan Rogue
03/14/2019
First rate service
Went to Vulc-Tech for the state inspection as required for new residents of state. Unexpectedly they found
front end issues which were a total surprise to me because the vehicle is a 2017 with only 32,000 miles on it
and has been serviced regularly by the selling dealer. Since vehicle was still under warranty the local N.H.
franchised made the expensive repairs. Naturally I wasn't happy I failed the inspection but was pleased to find a problem identified.

Meghan B.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/14/2019
Inspection
Friendly staff and quick service. Thank you!

Ashwin M.
03/13/2019
Always a greyand friendly service
Have been a cuifir a long time and never had any disappointment. Fully trusted their workmanship Thank You!

Russ M.
03/09/2019
Thank you for fixing my car!

Thank you Russ.

EL
Erin L.
Nissan Rogue
03/07/2019
Never returning to this business
I will never come back to this business. I came in for an oil change and inspection sticker and without my approval, other work was done on my car which I ended up paying for. I was told the work was done once it was time to pay. I was taken advantage of and will make sure to pass this information along to others looking for an auto body shop to never come here.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Erin, I am sorry you feel like we did work without authorization. I can assure you we have and will never do any additional work without the customer’s approval. I talked to the service writer who highly recommended we replace your battery which we informed you was weak and he interpreted from your response of OK to do the work. The technician who you requested to do the work on your vehicle saved your old battery and apparently your friend who knows him called him about the battery. You can return and we will install the old battery back in your vehicle and give you a full refund.

GH
Gail H.
03/06/2019
Regular service
Made an appointment and they took the car in right on time. As always, friendly, efficient service. Comfortable, clean waiting area. I like to deal with family businesses and this one never lets me down.

Thank you Gail!

03/05/2019
Local auto repair with an outstanding reputation for honest, efficient work.
I am glad to be back in the Hudson community so that I am able to once again have my vehicle serviced by the team at Vulc Tech. They are honest, credible, and efficient in their work and will always steer you in the right direction!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the review and glad to see you back in New Hampshire!

DT
Denise T.
03/04/2019
Vulc Tech
People are nice, they explain everything, it's clean and they do the job right

Thank you Denise!

Carol S.
Service on March 1
I had a good experience with your shop today. Your man that helped me was very nice and knowledgeable and showed me what other work was needed and he gave me a estimate. I want to thank you for your good service.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the nice review Carol and we look forward to seeing you again!

CR

SP
Scott P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/01/2019
Friendly staff and great service
Thank you!

Thank you Scott!

Mary L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/28/2019
Always great service..
Honest, reliable and friendly.

Thank you Mary!

James M S.
02/28/2019
Professional
Needed my A3 to have a pre inspection and they went over everything and followed upped,listing all that the car needed for

Thank you James!

Ron M.
02/26/2019
Fix flat tire
The tire was repaired quickly!!! Always great service!!!!!

Thank you Ron!

Karen R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/20/2019
Outstanding
For 20 plus years I have had my various cars serviced at Vulc -Tech. It was a small , small warm place in the beginning .Although it has moved and grown larger, integrating the most current technology , the owners and staff have remained a constant. They are efficient, friendly, fair and genuinely interested in not only providing great service but always willing to accomodate the needs of the people they service. I will never go anywhere else.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you very much Karen for the nice review and we are always happy to see you when you come in because of your friendly attitude and caring personality. You are almost family here!

VH
Virginia H.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/16/2019
Major repairs are done in a timely manner. Very professional and courteous.
Friendly, courteous, trustworthy and professional. There is never long waiting periods when they are working on your car.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you very much Virginia!

Thomas B.
02/13/2019
Inspection and repair
Was due for yearly inspection. At the same time a small problem in back of vehicle. I am glad they found it. All in all was a great visit.

Thank you Thomas!

MJ
Marcel J.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/12/2019
Paying attention to details!!!!
I was in Vulc Tech for routine oil change service, and after the mechanic Mike pulled my truck in came out to ask me if I noticed whining noise when I started the vehicle. I had noticed this and just thought it was from the cold mornings and was fine once warmed up. Well turns out my timing chain had pretty much worn through the the tensioners and guides. I ended up with a more expensive bill than I was expecting, (greater than oil change) but very fair and was told up front what the estimate of the parts and labor would be. When they showed me the parts I was amazed at how much wear had occurred down to rivets and right through the tensioners. So glad the team at Vulc Tech, care and pay attention to the details!!!! Saved me from either a new engine or a new vehicle at least for now. Great job, great service and done right the first time! Thanks Gene, Lucie, Rob, Regina, Dan, Mike and the rest of the team.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Marcel for the nice review and for the many years of patronage!

Margeret L.
Litchfield, NH
Ram 1500
02/08/2019
Inspection sticker
Stopped in while I was out, they were able to take me....Happy customer with new sticker!!

Thank you!