Jacob G.
07/26/2021
State Inspection
I had a great experience, they have a great waiting room and the staff is friendly and welcoming. I will definitely be back.

RL
Rachel L.
07/24/2021
Great!
Booked my inspection online which was super easy. Went in for my inspection and it was fast and friendly! Will definitely be back. Thanks guys!

Thank you Rachel.

AG
Albert G.
Windham, NH
07/22/2021
good work
going there for 30 plus years that should tell you some thing
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you Albert and thank you for the many years of Patronage!

Nissan Rogue
07/22/2021
Honest, Great Service
So pleased with the honesty. A strange noise was coming from the right front of my 11 year old car. I thought it meant time for a new one. I just saw dollar signs, but I was wrong. A Vulc-Tec mechanic took it for a test ride, and it was repaired.

Many thanks!

07/20/2021
Thanks for a good, honest and nice service experience.

07/15/2021
Friendly prompt service
Very pleased with the service provided.

PD
Paul D.
07/14/2021
Clean , efficient, an very professional
Once again they did an excellent job for a good price an very honest

Thank you Paul.

Ron M.
Toyota Avalon
07/14/2021
Routine service
As always great service!!!

Thank you Ron.

JN
Julie N.
07/13/2021
I made appointment for oil change - they rotated my tires too! So glad, I forgot to ask, but they are on the ball! Great service! Thanks!

Thank you Julie.

JJ
Jason J.
07/12/2021
The staff is amazing!
We have been customers of Vulc Tech for 20+ years, they have always been so good to us. They are honest and always take care of our vehicle needs!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you Jason and thank you for your continued Patronage!

MF
Maureen F.
07/10/2021
They are professional and courteous.
They honor your appointment on time. They give you an estimate of the work that needs to be done and explain it to you with diagrams. If other work needs to be done they let you know so there are no surprises. My car required extra work so they offered me a loaner car. They are always friendly and courteous and the waiting area is clean and welcoming. I will always trust Vulc-Tech.

Thank you Maureen!

Thomas B.
Nashua, NH
07/09/2021
Recent visit
It seems that you do just what we need in a timely manner. Since the vehicle we have is the only vehicle we have is really needed, my wife and I that if something in the car is needed to be fixed, you do it right.

Thank you Thomas.

David L.
Pelham, NH
07/07/2021
Attentive, professional, quality work
I take great care in my vehicle and have struggled to find a good service place in the past. Vulc-Tech provided a professional and quality job. Their environment is clean and they treat your vehicle as they would their own. I would definitely recommend them to service your vehicle.

Thank you David!

MJ
Marcel J.
Nashua, NH
Nissan Frontier
07/06/2021
New To Me Vehicle Checkout!
Called my friends at Vulc Tech asking if they could give me an assessment and check out of a 2019 Nissan Frontier I was looking to purchase. Rob told me to bring it on over and they would give it a complete look over. Took care of me very quickly and and gave me a great assessment of the vehicle. Including some needed maintenance that would be needed. I was able to use that information to negotiate with the seller and was very happy and confident I had a good vehicle to purchase! So good bye 2005 Frontier with 310,000 miles all serviced at Vulc Tech and hello new 2019 Frontier with 29,000 miles... You know where I will be going when I need service on the new Truck!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you Marcel and for your many years of patronage!

CD
Claudia D.
Toyota Prius c
07/01/2021
Outstanding Customer Service
The professionals at Vulc Tech Tire are top-notch!

Thank you Claudia!