MF
Mike F.
Ford Edge
02/27/2021
Always the best
helped me locate a problem with my car that i had paid the dealer to fix- which they didnt- i take all my family and company vehicles to Vulc-tech- because i Trust them

Dawn M.
Jeep Patriot
02/27/2021
Failure in a part
I wanted to offer them a ty gift donuts or coffee ! They refused but I am super grateful ! I just moved to New Hampshire and I am glad I went here

KR
Karen R.
MINI Countryman
02/26/2021
THE BEST
To have good service once is great but to maintain great service for 20 plus years is epic. That is the service at Vulc-Tech.

Marie G.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
02/24/2021
Thanks for great service again !
Thanks for evaluating a noise and getting everything fixed. Car is doing great and we appreciate the fast service and keeping everything safe on the road. Much better than having to buy a new car !

Tom B.
02/22/2021
Fast friendly service
After realizing both my headlights and a tail light needed replacing I called Vulc-Tech and got an appointment. My car was in and out in no time and the pricing was reasonable.

LL
Leonard L.
Suncook, NH
02/19/2021
great service
Made An Appointment And Got My Service Done In 45 Minutes!

JJ
Jason J.
02/17/2021
THE BEST
Everyone needs an Auto repair and tire place they can trust with price and quality. Vulc-Tech is that place hands down. Customer service 5 stars as well.

Thanks Gene and Vult- tech staff

LA
Linda A.
Nashua, NH
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/16/2021
Service is always great with very knowledgeable crew taking care of my car! I would recommend Vulc -tech to everyone I know.

PL
Pascual L.
Nissan NV200 Taxi
02/09/2021
5 star experience
Always get amazing service and support for my vehicle needs. Would recommend them to anyone.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you Pascual and as always we very much appreciate your continued patranage!

PD
Paul D.
02/07/2021
All the mechanics and help are very honest an professional
My wife had a soft tire Vulc-Tech took her right in an found a screw in the tire ,they repaired it an she was on her way Thank You Vulc-Tech
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you Paul, quick and friendly service is and will always be a priority at Vulc-Tech.

RP
Rachel P.
02/06/2021
Very friendly
Very happy with my last service to my BMW. The people are efficient and friendly.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Rachel!

Donald C.
02/04/2021
NH state inspection
I drove in off the street, with no appointment. I was waited on immediately at the service desk. My car was in the shop within minutes, getting inspected for my State Inspection sticker. I was back on the road with my new sticker in under a half hour !
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Donald!

Jamie T.
Nissan Sentra
02/01/2021
On time, no issues!
Needed an inspection & oil change. Easily booked online. They took the car right back, no delay, completed very quickly. Everyone is polite and professional and my car is running smoothly.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you Jamie!

Lowell, MA
Acura RDX
01/29/2021
Battery replacement
I had the battery replaced on an Acura RDX. The process was done quickly and the price was reasonable.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you!

Connie M.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/28/2021
I have been taking my car to Vulc-Tech Auto Repair, Inc. for over 10 years now and always had the best service and reasonable cost to customers as well. I recommend them highly . Connie
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2021