CF
Colleen F.
Toyota Avalon
01/15/2019
Prompt honest service.
They don't try to up sell you on products or services you don't need. Clean waiting room. Highly recommend Vulc-Tech.

TK
Timothy K.
Londonderry, NH
Scion xD
01/11/2019
Excellent as usual
Excellent walk-in service for an oil change. No appointment was necessary. Other work was required as well and these guys had no problem accommodating me. They are always fast and efficient.

MJ
Marcel J.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/11/2019
Oil Change Plain and Simple
Vulc Tech and staff always great to visit and get my vehicle serviced. Just an Oil change, but I inquired about not getting much heat in the vehicle especially in stop and go traffic. Inspected my radiator, coolant/antifreeze and heater core. Found no issues other than suggested my hoses on my 2005 vehicle were getting old and soft, might be time to change those and when this is done will flush system and may clear the cabin heater core.

Friendly prompt and honest service. Been coming to Vulc Tech for over 20 years now! They cannot retire, I have no idea where I would go.....

Dodge Durango
01/10/2019
Great service, very timely.

WR
William R.
GMC Envoy
01/05/2019
cleaness , abilty to drop off car without appointment
I like Vul-Teck but don't trust them 100 % . This dates back to when I had a noise in the Envoy and was told I needed a new fule pump cost over $700. and that was not the problem . A different gentleman with out looking at the car said sounds like the pump that keeps the car level . Thats why I always get a second opinion now .
Bill Rodonis

KO
Kerilynne O.
Audi Q5
01/04/2019
Dan. enough said !!
I needed an inspection sticker on short notice and I was able to get right in. Dan was great. He was very accommodating and pleasant. He was very proficient in his job and I enjoyed talking to him.

KP
Ken P.
12/28/2018
Most dedicated and trustworthy service a Consumer can find!
My 2012 Honda Fit had a challenge which required significant troubleshooting and effort on the part of the VulcTech Team. Many posting on the Internet about the problem but, there was not a solution listed on over 100 posts. I even called American Honda to see how many other Customers may have experienced a similar problem. The VulcTech Team took it as a challenge and delivered! It is hard to find a Team like the VulcTech Team. I've been taking vehicles to them since, 1990. They are the best your money will find.

PL
Pascual L.
12/21/2018
Always easy to set up appointments for service.

TR
Tina R.
12/20/2018
Great servive!
Always available to fit me in.

Dan S.
12/16/2018
Experienced Professional Staff
Gene, Rob and their wives built a great family business!!

12/15/2018
Engine light
Engine light was on. Within five minutes I was told that my car has a issue with a Converter. Made an appointment for later on the same day. Right after I left the place the light is disappeared. I had absolutely no sign that tells my converter was getting bad. I ended up paying $85.00 for less than five minutes of diagnosis. I have been using this place over 10 years. Just to make sure I took my car somewhere else to check converter, came out absolutely nothing wrong.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 12/18/2018

Hi,

Your check engine light did come on and you asked us to scan and diagnose the code which was P0420 and it is a catalyst efficiency code on bank 1 which is related to you catalytic converter, it would not come on unless your vehicles computer did not detect an issue and this problem is very common on higher mile vehicles such as yours. You come in on Dec 4th at 10:15am we pulled the code with a scanner and got the code and after gathering oxygen sensor readings, checking and/or testing other components we correctly concluded your catalytic converter was on the verge of failing. If your light goes out that only means that after your vehicles computer performs its ongoing self testing it may read ok at the time or it may still read bad and that is quite common. If another garage says your converter is ok that means it currently reads ok but doesn’t mean it will remain ok, it is likely going to fail permanently soon. Also after checking our records we started your work order at 10:15am and cashed you out at 10:46am which means it 31 minutes not 5 minutes as mentioned.

Dominic R.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/11/2018
Mechanic Found
The service was thorough, professional and local. No need to look any further.

Nancy O.
Manchester, NH
Jeep Liberty
12/05/2018
Gene and Dan were very friendly and professional. The office and waiting area are very clean which is nice.
I came to Vulc Tech on a referral. The interaction with staff was very good and their follow up on phones, etc. was thorough. They did great work and explained the problem and solution. I will definitely continue taking my vehicle to Vulc Tech.

12/04/2018
oil change
Good efficient service

MF
Maureen F.
12/04/2018
First time customer. Very satisfied.
Vulc-Tech came highly recommended by people in my community. The staff was very professional and friendly. The waiting area was clean and comfortable. They took my car immediately when I arrived early for my appointed, explained what needed to be done, and their prices are very reasonable I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends. I am so happy to have found a repair shop that lives up to its reputation. It explains why they have been in business for so many years. Thank you, gentlemen!

11/30/2018
TIRE BALANCING IS VERY EXPENSIVE!
I was very "shocked" at the cost of $80.00 charged to me for the re-balancing of the tires that I purchased from Vulc-Tech. It is unfortunate that I am forced to have my car serviced at the dealership, oil change etc. because the dealer's costs are less than those now being charged at Vulc-Tech! In my opinion, Vulc-Tech is beginning to price itself right out of business. It's too bad because I cannot say enough about the wonderful owners, Rob and Gene, as well as their family members and the other employees who work at Vulc-Tech. They are the most professional and courteous individuals that I have ever met in an auto repair shop unfortunately, due to their rising costs, I have no other alternative but to seek service elsewhere.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 12/03/2018

Hi, I am sorry about your experience and I wish you had called me before you left this review. We have had a long standing relationship with you and from time to time a customer may bring to my attention a concern and I always take the time to explain or rectify any situation.
We did sell you tires 8 months ago and our policy is if within the first 6 months we will rebalance any tire free of charge for whatever reason but we don’t extend beyond that because tires can become unbalanced for many reasons including just general wear and tear. Also we did make calls to local tire dealers and only 4 out of 10 tire dealers locally within 5 miles of Vulc-Tech were slightly less for tire balance and 2 were wholesale outlets. We have always been more than fair with our pricing and I can say our service is excellent as well as our very qualified staff.

Joe C.
11/30/2018
Another satisfied customer
Prompt diagnosis of items requiring repair/replace found in annual state inspection. Work done quickly - in at 8 AM, out by 12 N.

Christine M.

Marcel J.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/26/2018
NEW TIRES GREAT SERVICE
I needed new tires for my Nissan Frontier. Gene gave me several choice on what tires are recommended for my vehicle. Chose Michelin's, the $70 rebate helped and I was in and out in under two hours which included spin balance and four wheel alignment! Always pleasant staff, Gene, Lucy, Rob, Regina, Dan and the mechanics as well! I recommend them to all my friends! You will be treated well and with the respect a paying customer should receive!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Marcel for the very nice review and for trusting us for more than 20 years to keep your vehicles running smoothly and as always a pleasure to talk to!

GB
George B.
INFINITI Q50
11/23/2018
Snow Tires Are On & Ready for Winter
Worked with us on drop off and pick up making the entire process easy. Always like that! Nice to have a local home town shop to rely on and do business!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you George for the nice review and to your family for trusting us for many years!