Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair

Dan S. on 12/14/2017
"The Atmosphere and Trust!!"
Their mechanics are great with a wealth of expertise across the board and a friendly bunch. The front office guys and ladies have a good working relationship which trickles down to all employees. The reason behind their successful business is that it is a family owned!!.
Dan, Litchfield
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 05:11 AM
Larry T. on 12/07/2017
"Excellent work at a fair price."
I can trust the people at Vulc-Tech to diagnose accurately and not "pad" the bill with extraneous or unneeded repairs. Work was done quickly (rear shocks) and at a very reasonable price, even lower than their estimate. I am sure the dealership costs would have been significantly higher. None of the work by them done in the past needed any recall or re-do so I am quite confident that they know what they are doing when it comes to car repair.
Vehicle: Honda CR-Z
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/07/2017 10:24 AM
Sharon B. on 12/05/2017
"Same Day Appointment!! "
They answered the phone right away, Received a same day appointment at the time that was convenient to me, service took 30minutes. By the time I left the other place I called for an appointment was just calling me back. This place was great. Will get service from them again!
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 07:50 PM
George B. on 12/02/2017
"Flawless Tire Installation!"
Great service visit. Had some last minute changes on our end and they were accommodated without any problem. High service standards that we have grown accustomed to were again demostrated! Friendly and competent staff with a nice waiting area as well!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/02/2017 06:08 AM
Ann K. on 12/01/2017
"good service"
good service and nice personnel
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 05:49 AM
George B. on 11/29/2017
"Snow Tire Changeover / Easy and Fast"
Annual snow tire switch over was reliable like always. Friendly competent service with folks that know you and care.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 350
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017 03:58 AM
Bob D. on 11/28/2017
"Great Place to Go For Repairs!"
It was easy to make the appointment, and the service was friendly and quick. Vulc-Tech is honest, friendly, do the job right and they have good prices. I wouldn't go anywhere else...
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 08:57 AM
Komal P. on 11/24/2017
"No appointment needed. "
Friendly people.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 02:40 PM
Albert G. on 11/21/2017
"all ways good service"
I have all ways had great service and they check everything and let me know about things with my truck
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 01:45 PM
April G. on 11/21/2017
"Friendly, local, and honest "
I am happy to say, I've found my new mechanics. These wonderful folks fit me right in at the last minute, repaired my brakes, and saved me several hundred dollars I would have spent if I went to the dealership garage. My car is running great! The Vulc-Tech team is incredibly friendly and nice, to boot. I won't be returning to the dealership garage, needless to say.....even better, I'm supporting a local business in my hometown. Everyone wins : )
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 05:44 AM
Lynn B. on 11/19/2017
"Great service "
Techs were helpful and friendly, and took the time to fully explain my car’s problem and options. Spent quite a bit of time talking tire options, and I love the tires they recommended. Prices seemed competitive and the work was done quickly. This was the first time I’ve used this shop, and will go back again.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 04:34 AM
Mike B. on 11/17/2017
"Tire purchase and oil change"
Vulc tech helped me purchase new tires that are good for my car and reasonably priced. They always offer friendly, timely service.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 01:26 PM
Joanne H. on 11/14/2017
"The service was great"
I'll be a regular customer from now on.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 04:19 AM
Sharon W. on 11/11/2017
"Inspection and oil change"
Courteous and excellent service
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 06:28 AM
Lynda E. on 11/08/2017
"Inspection on our truck"
Not to happy.you inspected and passed truck last year and this year we were told. It didn't pass and it was 3000.we had an appt for 9an. On 11/7 and you had a call out and had to keep the truck another night. I guess I dont understand why the sudden change in one year.was your worker having a bad day?
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 09:01 PM
Gene Quattrucci & R. at Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2017

Hi Lynda, thank you for your review. We did have your vehicle for an additional day for which i am sorry and when I called you seemed to be ok with it. As for the State Inspection you stated you did not put many miles since last year and as i explained the things needed for inspection were due to excessive rust (Rear leaf spring broken, Fuel line rusted and leaking, Frame rotted through, and several other areas under the vehicle rotted away) These issues can only happen when a vehicle is left sitting for weeks at a time if not months. The best thing for any vehicle is to be driven often thus eliminating these issues from ever occurring.
Gene

Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 05:18 PM
Ron M. on 11/04/2017
"Oil change"
Great service as always!!!!
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 11:54 AM
Michael B. on 10/25/2017
"all way's there for you"
What I like about them there [ honest & no bull ] they treat you as it was there car.
Vehicle: Honda Ridgeline
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017 09:24 PM
Denise M. on 10/17/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Gene Q. Has no respect anymore for his customers, used to be treated fairly but my opinion of this garage in the last year in have up to present date doesn't even deserves a star anymore."
Gene Q. Unless you have things in writing don't trust his word on anything. Anything said on phone after you leave shop and call same day for same issue and do bring in back eventually will not stand behind or admit to anything , He is very rude, when it comes to your side of things .He thinks he never can be wrong is the impression. For years we never had issues but then again never had to bring back any of our vehicles for rework to a prior job. Until recently and now this is where things escalade out of control with this business. Basically the only thing we could agree on is to expire our business for future and delete us as customers from his computer. Without going into detail on our car problem and his 2 year warranty on his repairs is unnecessary because gene Q. Will will response on this review in negative way and make the issue the customers fault not his. I don't care what his damn computer says for his records a computer is only as good as the person who puts info in and anything can be deleted or not added property. Oh no not with them ha ha .would never recommend this place anymore or ever go back. Customers get everything in writing and also anything they say they will refund you back over the phone have them send you letter or email stating it or you will never get it. Just very very upset to be taking advantage of. Could say a lot more but they are so so rude now when you do have complaint or return on past job. I think they are very dishonest now.
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 02:52 PM
Gene Quattrucci & R. at Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 10/18/2017

Denise, in response to your review you have not been to our shop since May 2016. Nearly 1 ½ years and you came in insisting we had done something on your vehicle that we had no record of. If we did what you said we would have documented it and there would have been a charge for that service. This was the same service you came in for yesterday and we charged you the same fee we would have charged any other customer plus we gave you a discount as well. In addition we documented all the items we found wrong as a result of our diagnostics as we always do. I contained myself when you were in my shop yelling and accusing us of just about everything. I am sorry about how you feel and I really have nothing else to say other than I wish you the best of luck with the next garage you deal with.
Gene Q

Janet U. on 10/17/2017
"Checked and repaired car for my trip"
Brought my car in to be checked out for my trip. They did good work. Rob was nice to bring mr home so I wouldn't miss my other appointment.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix