CR
Charles R.
11/07/2018
State Inspection and Wiper Blades
Excellent, friendly and very professional Service.

SG
Stephen G.
Nissan Rogue
11/02/2018
Nice Local Business
Went to get an inspection sticker there. First time using Vulc Tec. I called 3 minutes before closing time and they got me in at 8.30 the next morning. Coupons on their website for discounts. I was in and out of there in 20 minutes. I like supporting local businesses.
I will go back for service.

11/01/2018
Great Garage.
Nice place , great service and god sports talk plus tv and coffee.

PD
Paul D.
11/01/2018
Friendly an professional
As always everything was explained to me before work was done and a rough figure was given to me ahead of the repairs . Also I like that they look the vehicle over to ensure everything is good

TD
Tom D.
Londonderry, NH
10/29/2018
Auto inspection
Fast and professional

Christine M.
10/25/2018
Customer service is top notch
Customer service is top notch. Always works around my schedule. Appreciate the personal attention given to me and my family.

GP
Gail P.
10/23/2018
Great service that I've come to expect.
I recently purchased 4 tires and a front brake job. The cost ended up being higher than what I was quoted over the phone and Rob and Dan were quick to make the necessary adjustments to the invoice. Gene, Rob, and Dan are all personable, helpful, and great at explaining what work is needed or was done. Customer service can make or break a business! As a bonus, they have a bowl of candy on the waiting area table - the good stuff! : )

LJ
Lea J.
Nashua, NH
Subaru Legacy
10/21/2018
Battery Replacement
Thank you for fast, professional and polite service.
Returned back to NH after vacation. Unable to start my car due to a "dead" battery.
I called Vulc-Tech and was promised that they will take care of the problem.
After short wait my car had a new battery and a happy owner.
Lea Juster

David B.
Bedford, NH
Jeep Compass
10/20/2018
Excellent and friendly service as usual

PL
Pascual L.
10/19/2018
Great service and prices.

GH
Gail H.
10/18/2018
Flat tire
Brought my car in with a flat tire. They fixed it and got me on my way in good time. The AAA person that put the donut on my car asked me where I would take the car and when I told him he said I was making the right choice.

TF
Thomas F.
10/18/2018
“THE BEST”
As usual, excellent service!!

Joseph T.
10/16/2018
Excellent, speedy oil change. Great place for all services.

PL
Pascual L.
Nissan 370Z
10/16/2018
I bring my vehicles here for service. Easy online appointment reminders and app. Would recommend it for anyone looking for other options for service.

Londonderry, NH
10/14/2018
couldnt be any happier
first time every going in for a inspection very very nice staff and knowledgeable ill be going back for tires soon and alignent thank you guys for your great service.

10/12/2018
Exceptional service
As a senior citizen, I’ve always taken my car to the dealership where I’ve bought the car. I’ve also had several bad experiences with larger dealerships over the years. At the suggestion of a friend I decided to try Vulc-tech for standard maintenance. From the moment I walked in I was treated with respect, my simple questions were answered in a way I understood with professionalism and courtesy and it was obvious the workers were up to date on their knowledge of newer cars. The waiting area is well maintained and the staff is friendly. After my experience of going to Volt-ech several times I’d never consider going back to a major dealership again.

MT

LT
Leslie T.
BMW M6
10/02/2018
Glad I swung by - saved me a butt-load of money
I had contacted Rob as I had the TPM report that the right rear tire (285/35 ZR 19) was low. Fearing the cost but fully expecting to fork over a fair amount of money, I visited Vulc-Tire at the appointed time. They promptly took the vehicle in and came back 20 minutes lated to report that they found a screw and, fortunately for me, had enough thread to safely plug it. They are reset the TPM and I was on my way a happy customer. Thank you Rob & Gene!

PD
Paul D.
10/01/2018
Replaced fuel on my F150
Once again Vulc-Tech an their mechanics did a awesome job. They always have done a great job on my truck an my wife’s car.Thank you Vulc-Tech

Kathy B.
Kingston, NH
09/28/2018
Always excellent service.
I know I can count on good reliable service and feel confident that the work is quality. I highly recommend this service station for any make or model vehicle.