GK
Ginger K.
11/24/2020
Always friendly and helpful
This place is welcoming, professional and friendly. They always make time for my family's vehicles and are very timely. They fully explain what needs to be done and why, and even offer to point out the issues and give quotes for you to think on.

SJ
Shu-Zheng J.
11/24/2020
Quality & Honesty
Quality of Service and consistency with always seeing the same staff, I mean Dan, each time I go for service.

Mark L.
11/23/2020
Timely and fast turn around
Timely and fast turn around. I had an appointment for 1:30 PM and dropped my car car off shortly after 12:00 noon and Vulc-Tech called me at 1:32 PM that they had completed the inspection. Included in the work was a list of recommended items to be addressed that did not affect the inspection.

I've used Vulc-Tech for several years now and have come to trust them for their honest work...in previous service, they saved me significant $$$ where I thought I had more serious issues. They diagnosed the problem which turned out to be much less serious than I thought. They have my business going forward...

NR
Nora R.
Brookline, NH
11/21/2020
Honest and reliable; love the staff
They will not try to sell you something you don't need AND cares about your safety and vehicle. When you do need work done they explain it and provide you with options. Finding a great garage / mechanic is like finding a hairdresser. Once you do; you know it and stick with it. This is that garage. I highly recommend it and that's coming from a woman who used to live with a mechanic :)
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you Nora, for 39+ years we have always believed that all our customers should have a sense of trust when bringing there vehicle’s to us for repairs and general maintenance and that is something we believe we have earned from day one and we will always continue to be upfront and honest about anything we recommend or advice to be done.

Gene & Rob and all the staff at Vulc-Tech

LL
Linda L.
11/19/2020
good service
I called about a spare tire and they said come down now and we will figure this out. They explained about the temporary repair kit in the trunk, checked the air in my tires, and I left knowing what to do if I should have a flat tire.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you Linda.

Joe C.
11/17/2020
Efficient and Prompt Service
My recent visit was for NH annual vehicle inspection. Service was efficient and prompt - out in less than an hour. I was also advised about issues (brakes) that would require my attention in the near future - this info will help me budget and plan for this maintenance.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you Joe.

PL
Pascual L.
Nissan NV200 Taxi
11/11/2020
The only place I take my vehicles. Great services
Recommend them for all your automobile needs. Great services and staff.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you Pasqual for your patronage and for always taking the time to leave a review.

Barbara H.
Nashua, NH
11/09/2020
This is a great family owned business and they are very professional , knowledgeable and friendly every time we go they are always on top of everything that needs to be done and we appreciate everything they have done.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you Barbara and thank you for your continued patronage.

Barbara H.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you Barbara.

Joanne H.
11/05/2020
Your service was excellent as always.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you Joanne.

10/28/2020
Work is done in timely fashion at a reasonable price.
Professional environment, clean waiting area.
Explanation of work to be performed was clear and satisfactory.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you!

Sean M.
10/24/2020
Fast friendly service
A shop you can trust. Friendly, helpful employees that will do you right and try to save you money.

Thank you Sean.

JN
Julie N.
10/23/2020
Thanks for great service to the whole team. Very accommodating to schedules and changes.

Thank you Julie.

DO
Donald O.
Nissan Frontier
10/21/2020
Consistent service
I have been going to Vulc-Tech for several years. They are consistent, thorough and honest. I have not had any issues with Vulc-Tech.
I strongly recommend them for auto repair and service.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you Donald and thank you for your continued patronage.

LT
Leslie T.
10/21/2020
Fast-n-Easy Service
I scheduled an Annual State Motor Vehicle inspection and arrived at the agreed upon time. Rob took my vehicle in and got it inspected quickly and I was on my way in short order. Oh, I had used a coupon as well that was gladly accepted.

Thank you Leslie.