RJ
Real J.
Pelham, NH
04/01/2020
Quick, professional service that you can trust. A+++
Vulc-Tech offers a professional service that starts before they work on your vehicle. The team communicates well and provides an accurate estimate. Their customers return again and again. American pride of workmanship.

MJ
Marcel J.
Nashua, NH
Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/31/2020
Leaf Spring Repair
Pothole did in my leaf spring on my 2005 Nissan Frontier with 288,000 miles.. Nothing lasts forever.

However I drove over to Vulc Tech unannounced, got me in right away and quickly assessed that yes leaf spring was cracked. Quick calls for supply check. Told me it would be all set the following afternoon. Set me up with a loaner vehicle and I was on my way. Truck was all set following afternoon. Like new ride again!!! Vulc Tech staff, Gene, Rob, Dan, Mike all up front, honest and courteous customer service and support! Taking care of me and my family's vehicles for 30 years! You know I'll be back for any future service needed!

KO
Kerilynne O.
03/30/2020
This place never disappoints
I walked in without appt to get sticker and was able to get right in. They even suggested to get a quick lunch across the street while they worked on truck. Love this shop. Always professional and great people. This is my go to shop. Highly recommend them to everyone

GB
George B.
INFINITI Q50
03/21/2020
Spring Tire Changeover & Inspection
Easy appointment setup, pleasant and courteous service as always.

Marie G.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
03/19/2020
Great repair job keeping our car on the road !
Thanks again for fast and reliable service to keep an older car on the road. Car has been totally reliable by keeping ahead of repairs. Highly recommended for problem solving and then fixing those problems.

Steve S.
Pelham, NH
03/18/2020
1st Visit
This was the first time I had visited this shop. I was so impressed by the service and the owner I scheduled an appointment for my daughters vehicle the next day.

FG
Frances G.
Dracut, MA
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/18/2020
Great in all.
They are awesome to work with. Very nice. I won't go anywhere else.

Scott B.
Nashua, NH
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/13/2020
Friendly staff and low prices
I have been bringing my vehicle and my wife's vehicle to Vulc-Tech for about a year now. They have a very friendly staff there and they explain what needs to be done to your vehicle in a way that the customer can understand. It has a nice family feel while you are there and they also have the lowest price for maintenance around. Believe me, I checked. I would recommend Vul-Tech to anyone looking to get their vehicle repaired at a fair price.

Richard B.
Londonderry, NH
Cadillac Escalade ESV
Fast, fair service
Thanks to Dan and the team at VulcTech. My first visit and it was definitely better than going to the dealer. They fixed several things at a very reasonable price and did a thorough inspection with itemized recommendations for less critical repairs - all with quotes. I'll be back!

DT
Denise T.
Seevice
As always very professional and they explain everything to you including cost My dad always took his car there and told me if you ever have a problem with the car bring it to Vulc they'll take good care of you and do the job right. My dad was so right
Thanks Dad for the good advice and Thanks Vulc for a job well done every time

Tim B.
03/10/2020
Customer service
Vulc-Tech is a place we’re custom’s safety comes first, customer service is awesome.

Lowell. B.
03/07/2020
Any problems corrected
The job is always done correctly the first time. Never a follow-up for the same problem is needed.

LD
Lee D.
Mont Vernon, NH
Cadillac Escalade
03/05/2020
Fantastic alignment!
Awesome people and one of the best alignments I've ever got. Truck drives like new now! Thank you!!!

Dale L.
Litchfield, NH
03/04/2020
Friendly, professional service!
My car problems were diagnosed, fixed, and stayed within their quote/estimate. I was always notified of the progress and they finished within the time frame. Will definitely use them again

KR
Karen R.
MINI Countryman
03/04/2020
THE BEST
Not only is the service fast and efficient but the pricing is very fair and every customer is treated attentively and respectfully. After 30 years of going here Gene, Rob, Dan and staff has not only maintained my cars but I have always left there feeling happy and relieved my car is safe and I have been treated like family.