Ron M.
Toyota Avalon
09/20/2018
New tires
Great price on the tires!!!

Mark L.
09/20/2018
Satisfied customer - will definitely use again
Fast, courteous service. I've used Vulc-Tech twice in the past month. First time was for an overheating issue where I thought I would need a new radiator (200K+ miles on original unit); they were able to fix w/o replacing the radiator saving money. Second time I drove car there w/o an appointment and they were able to fit between other work and completed the work same day.

Marie G.
09/19/2018
Great service and evaluation to prevent problems
Checking vehicle over for problems helps us keep in top condition. Have used VTech over 23 years now.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Marie for your continued patronage and also like myself your love for our New England Patriots!

Bob S.
Chelmsford, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
09/19/2018
Happy customers
I was treated very well, my second time there and will continue to go back as needed.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2018

Hi Bob, after 37 years of servicing Hudson and the surrounding towns one thing is certain we would not be successful if our customers did return again and again!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

RD
Richard D.
Honda Ridgeline
09/18/2018
tires
great service I had an emergency tire replacement needed late Friday afternoon there were 5 other customers there and I was helped right away [ I had no appointment) and had two tires replaced within 90 min from when I first arrived till the job was done, outstanding job thank you!!!!!!!!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2018

Hi Richard, service is very important to us and there may be an occasion we can't be as accommodating but we always try to find a way to get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible!
Thank you for the nice review!

Carole B.
09/14/2018
Very accommodating people, good service, convenient location for me.
I picked up my registration at Town Hall and decided to drop by Vulc-Tech to ask if they could do the inspection (or to make an appointment if they didn't have time). They inspected my car within 15 minutes, I got to use my coupon, and I was on my way. Besides that, pleasant service, and smiles on everyone's faces! Thank you Vulc-Tech.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2018

Hi Carole, we try to be as accommodating as possible and friendly is a must! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

GH
Gail H.
09/14/2018
Inspection
Very friendly, clean atmosphere! Trust that they don’t take advantage by doing unnecessary work. Only place I take my car!

Thank you Gail!

Thomas B.
Nashua, NH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/12/2018
Great job
The problem I had with my truck was the sensors on my wheels. My truck is 12 yrs old. Still in great shape. But as everyone in NE, things happen and I had a lot of rust. Great people to do business with. Also had state inspection.

Thank you Thomas!

Litchfield, NH
09/12/2018
The people,Dan is a big help
They found a noise problem and fixed it very efficiently.

Thank you!

LJ
Lea J.
Nashua, NH
Subaru Legacy
09/09/2018
First service at Vulc-Tech
I was referred by a friend, one of your satisfied clients.
I enjoyed the relax and friendly atmosphere and appreciate the fact that the mechanic noticed a problem with my wipers that I forgot to mention.
Overall good and positive experience.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2018

Hi Lea, please thank your friend for us on his referral and thank you very much for taking the time to post a review!

LL
Leslie L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/08/2018
Vulc-Tech is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful service, fair prices, and outstanding personal help from all at Vulc-Tech! I highly recommend this great establishment to all. Thanks for always helping me and my family! We trust you with our cars and love and appreciate your dedication and loyalty!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Leslie for the nice review!

TK
Always excellent

Thank you Timothy!

Robin M.
09/04/2018
first ~ they make you feel comfortable / 2nd they explain everything in a way you can understand/ 3rd I wish i would of found them earlier
Hi i have been going to Vul-tech for about 2 years now and I am so glad i do. Some shops still take advantage of women but not these guys. They take the time to go over everything with you and what to do about it and the cost. They are funny and always joking around. Thanks Vul-tech
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2018

Hi Robin, i love your review. I dont think we could be funny or joke a little bit if we did not know our customers well. After more than 37 years i believe it has less to do with business and more to do with respect of people and a love of life!

AG
Albert G.
Windham, NH
09/01/2018
always good services
they care about your car and your wallet , and they always let you know about things they find before hand which tells me that they are looking and making sure your car safe.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you Albert for trusting us to take care of your vehicle.

Buick Enclave
08/31/2018
Inspection
Service is quick and done in a timely manner. No waiting with an appointment.

Thank you!

CP
Christopher P.
Litchfield, NH
08/28/2018
Fair
I went in for a state inspection which happened to fail because of brake issues. They quoted me a fair price to do the rotors and front brakes. I asked to check the rears seeing that I was already in for the fronts to be done. I was told that the rear brakes did not need to be replaced. Some mechanics would have seen this opportunity to make more money but not at Vulc-Tech.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2018

Hi Christopher, We only recommend to fix what is needed period and if we see a repair that may be needed down the road than we document to recheck at future services.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

PD
Paul D.
08/22/2018
Repairs to my 2007 F-150 power steering
Once again Vulc-Tech came thru like champions,my power steering need quite a lot of work and they did an awesome job,everything is working just great . I know it isn’t always easy to work on older vehicles but they do a great job .Thank Vulc-Tech
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2018

Hi Paul, we really appreciate the nice review. It is really a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you for choosing us!

Melissa B.
08/20/2018
Quality work, Quality people
I have never come across a more honest bunch of mechanics! There really is no better mechanics in our area! I have a very old (2005) Hyundai Santa Fe (I’ve put over 103,000 miles on it) & often bring it in with a shake here, rattle there, knocking everywhere & always in a panic about “how much is it gonna cost me this time.” They’re honest with me & sometimes it’s nothing or a quick fix & im on my way. Today it’s an oil change & some brakes. I trust their knowledge, quality of work! They are also very personable unlike some garages I’ve been to including the Hyundai service center! I drive my daughter everywhere in this car so I’ll only trust Vulc-Tech!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2018

Hi Melissa, thank you very much for the nice review and trusting us to care for your vehicle.

Lowell, MA

Lowell, MA
Acura RDX
08/16/2018
Top notch!
Vulc-Tech is a great family owned business. They are professional, yet personable and I would highly recommend them to anyone I know.
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2018