AG
Albert G.
Windham, NH
05/31/2018
service is always fast and well done
they always check with you when they locate a problem and let you know about it, also they have rides or cars if needed.

John C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/20/2018
Great customer service, on time as stated, work complete.
The service was great. It was completed on time as stated.

GH
Gail H.
05/11/2018
Routine oil change
As always I was very pleased with my recent routine service. My car was taken in right on time. Friendly and efficient service. Clean waiting room. Prefer to deal with a family owned business.

Anonymous avatar
05/02/2018
Satisfaction
Your employees are very nice and explain everything to you about what was done and what needs to be done.

Marie G.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
04/28/2018
Great service again
Continued good servicing and repair of our vehicle has lengthened the life of the vehicle--it is running like it is brand new as it approached 200K. Thanks again for great service.

Anonymous avatar
Litchfield, NH
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/25/2018
Very courteous and great service. Minimal wait for oil change and inspection. Highly recommend to family and friends. So much better than a dealership.

PL
Pascual L.
Nissan 370Z
04/24/2018
Have been bringing my vehicles here for a few years. Easy to make appointments and quick turnaround times.

LR
Lucille R.
Lexus RX 450h
04/21/2018
Consistently for the customer!
Service and value - and concern for the customers’ needs. Appreciative of the business customers bring and dedication to being better than the competition.

BW
Bill W.
Lexus ES 350
04/12/2018
Service and People are A1!!
Went in for a sticker. Came out with a totally fixed car. Gene, Dan and the guys were great. Been taking our cars here for years and I always know I can count on Vulc-tech to take care of me.

Bill

TK
Timothy K.
Londonderry, NH
Scion xD
04/07/2018
Service is always good
Seems like these guys always have the room to fit me in - even though they are busy enough. They had my tires in stock and have a comfortable waiting area. It always just seems to work for me.

DT
Douglas T.
03/29/2018
Almost always great!
You guys are wonderful and we’re happy to give your our business! As an afterthought from yesterday however, it seems like my oil change was more expensive than usual? Normally we get a military discount, but I neglected to ask and probably didn’t get one. And, of course, I also neglected to use the $6 off coupon that I had from my last visit! So mostly my fault, but WAS my oil change more expensive than last time and why? Thank you!

MT
Mike T.
03/28/2018
Excellent service, courteous and knowledgeable staff, reasonable prices.
I keep returning to Vulc-Tech because of the excellent service, provided by their courteous and knowledgeable staff. Their prices seem reasonable to me.

Mary L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/27/2018
New Sticker
As usual, quick service, friendly and professional.

Great experience!

LL
Leslie L.
FIAT 500
03/25/2018
Definitely 5 stars!
As always, Vulc-Tech is the BEST! Thank you all for always taking care of my car, and now my son's car! I can't thank you enough! You guys are the BEST! Leslie Liakos

AJ
Agnes J.
Cadillac DeVille
03/21/2018
my first time there and the people that work there were great. Friendly, courteous and did a great job.
Vulc-tECH IS GREAT. The did a great job and it was quick . very nice place to have work doen on my car.

RJ
Robert J.
03/20/2018
The Best Auto Repair Business Bar None !
This is truly a professional business that gives a whole new meaning to the term "Certified Automotive Technician." No hicks or hacks from this team. I've been with this esteemed class of professionals for 24 years and I've received nothing but positive, exemplary service from them. They've always done any job right the first time. Whether you need a loaner vehicle or coffee for your wait, the staff is very accommodating for helping or fitting the needs for anyone's situation, within reason. When it comes to any questions about pricing, I've found that the staff is very frank and blatantly honest with you without holding back, in a very subtle and tactful way. I always leave with a total sense of satisfaction with a job well done with service that's second to none. Very highly recommended!

KR
Karen R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/13/2018
Honest,through and fast
I went for my car inspection yesterday and was out before I knew I was there. I thought I might need brakes but Gene checked and said they were fine and researched car specs to see if I needed a timing belt which I also did not.After my coupon I paid $20!
The staff at this garage is warm yet professional , knowledgable of all types of cars , and stays on trend with technology with appointments and servicing cars. They are the best.

Ashwin M.
03/10/2018
Always have a good experience

LA

EF
Elizabeth F.
Jeep Cherokee
03/01/2018
Brought my car in today when the oil light came on. Even though it was nearly lunch time, they looked at it right away, found the problem and had me on my way less than a half hour later! Great service! Great people! And a big thank you!
Gene Quattrucci & R. from Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2018

Thank you for the review Elizabeth! We are so glad we were able to accommodate you and get you back on the road quickly!