Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/14/2019
Quick and efficient work.
Received the quick and effective response i have grown to expect from this organization. Keep up the grwwat work...

James B.
North Carolina
Honda Civic Cpe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees solved his vehicles issue quickly. They provided efficient work.

AW
AL W.
02/09/2019
Tires
Good work, friendly people

Dodge Charger
02/08/2019
Customer service and quick
They got my car fixed quick and great customer service

SG
Stacey G.
North Carolina
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Stacey said the staff was on time. They evaluated the vehicle with fair and reasonable advice. They were nice.

PP
PRENTICE P.
02/01/2019
The whole staff is friendly
Always takes care of my vehicles needs! From the counter staff to the mechanics and tire maintaince empolyees are always friendily! They don't try to oversell your problems!

JJ
JOY J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019
They get the job done in a timely fashion
I had a nice “quiet “ ride on Wednesday. No rattle!

01/30/2019
Wonderful auto service provider!!
Wayne's Automotive is great!! Always do a quick job on an oil change. The office ladies are always nice and easy to work with.

AH
ADAM H.
Beaufort, NC
01/29/2019
Great work!
Great job by these mechanics! Customer service is always amazing! Will continue to bring my vehicle here years and years to come!

GH
Gary H.
01/26/2019
Nice helpful employees, quality technicians.
Wayne's was recommended to us when we moved to the area. Quality firm, providing an excellent product and service.

DAVID and TRACY P.
GMC Terrain
01/25/2019
Always more than satisfied
Shane and his team never fail to be honest, fairly priced, and dedicated to quality work. I have been going to Shane for almost 15 years and will never go anywhere else.

Judy W.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/25/2019
Great fast service today
Had a nail in my left rear tire couldnt be plugged . They ordered my tire and had it the next day . Schedules an appointment and was in and out within 45 min.

SP
Shain P.
Dodge Charger
01/22/2019
One stop shop
The staff are polite, hard working and are enthusiastic about their work. My 2014 Charger was in a front end collision, within 2 days I had automated texts keeping me updated on the progress of my vehicle. Periodically I would call to check in and the front staff was always kind, educated, and knew what was going on with my car and would keep me in the loop on the next step. I had a Drag Camaro before this vehicle and I was always having problems. I took it to Wayne's automotive and they set the bar for all of my future automotive needs, needless to say I'm back with them.

PD
PAUL D.
Pontiac Torrent
01/19/2019
Wayne’s Automotive
Wayne’s Automotive has great customer service. They are very professional. Explain what needs to be done. Highly recommend them.

GS
Grey S.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/19/2019
1989 Suburban Maintenance
Always on time , do great work and a pleasure to give my business too.

JN
JANET and JACK N.
01/18/2019
Reliable service
When you relocate to a new area, next to finding a good doctor, you need to find a good mechanic. I have gone through a few, but, since we have been dealing with Shane at Waynes Automotive, we have been completely satisfied. He and his qualified staff have been working on our cars for the last 12 years and I expect that to continue for as long as Waynes is around.

RN
RALPH N.
Volkswagen Golf
01/17/2019
Unparalleled customer service
The knowledgable staff at Wayne's Automotive never cease to impress me consistantly with the best customer service available!

DEBBIE B.
01/11/2019
You guys are the best!
Wayne’s auto provides the best service available.They are like family working on your car, completely trustworthy ,caring and dependable.I will not go anywhere else for service or tires.They are a hidden gem that locals know about .Thanks Wayne’s for all the great years of service!

BR
Bill R.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the service he received was fast and the staff was courteous.

TD
Troy D.
Atlantic Beach, NC
Cadillac SRX
01/10/2019
Trusted service
They know what they are doing and fair