Denise B.
12/07/2018
Friendly people... good service and I feel like I can trust them!
See above statement

Cindy B.
Honda Element
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said she has been going to this business for over 20 years.

PA
Pete A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Pete said they do the best work.

TA
TIMOTHY A.
12/05/2018
Best service
Great service and great people. A welcoming place to come to. No pressure.

MARIE S.
Ford Edge
Inspection
In and out very quickly

Professional and Efficient
Experienced mechanics who can diagnose and repair any automotive issues, and a staff that is always friendly and courteous. A great group of people that I trust working on my vehicle.

BW
BOB W.
International Scout II
People, professionalism
The Scout has been sold, so you can take it off your correspondence list. Thanks Bob

Daniel H.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the service was good as usual.

Rayford C.
GMC Yukon
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Rayford said he had a good experience.

TN

BK
BRIAN K.
12/01/2018
Personalized service
I needed attention to a minor issue but they fit me in without an appointment. For most things I make an appointment but they are always accommodating. Our family has gone to Wayne’s many years.

KT
Karen T.
11/29/2018
Friendly and knowledgable staff
I highly recommend Wayne's Automotive. Free shuttle service. Knowledgable mechanics. Great customer service.

DEBORAH P.
Chevrolet Tracker
11/27/2018
NC Inspection, Oil change and checking over everything.
This visit was pleasant like always. Always satisfied and happy with the work that is done on my car. I feel safe knowing they have checked my car over before I go on long distance trips and have always fixed anything that has gone wrong. I love my car and know it is good hands and they will keep it going for me. Thanks you guys for everything.I recommend them to anyone when I get the chance.

DAVID and TRACY P.
GMC Terrain
11/27/2018
Always awesome
Never a bad experience ~ service above and beyond for the entire 14 years I've been going. I'll never go anywhere else.

ND
NANCY D.
Toyota Tundra
11/22/2018
Honest, Great Work
They are honest hard working employees. It feels good knowing the job will be done right and not paying more than you should. Great place.

11/19/2018
Fast and dependable, per the usual
I've been coming here for years for service on my vehicles. I'm always treated well and have yet to be let down.
Their convenience car was a real help a while back. I'm glad there is a place in town I can trust.

Cecily C.
11/16/2018
Service that is dependable.
Thank you for always being friendly, accommodating, honest, and doing quality work.

CD
Cecil D.
Lincoln Town Car
Honestly and timely service
Great shop would recommend anyone to you guys!

John S.
Happy Honda owner
Waynes’s always does great work. We are pleased with your service. Our car was ready earlier than the given time and is running great!

ST
SHERRI T.
Kia Sorento
11/15/2018
They work with you to make your experience there and wallet smile 😊
I and my family have taken our vehicles to Wayne’s auto services for many years. They work hard to accommodate you and your wallet. They have really been there for my son and advised him on trucks lifts and tires. I feel they really take care of their customers. Thank you Wayne’s staff!